advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happens if IGF-1 DES goes by accident into a vein?

eaglecall

Registered
Probably nobody has done the test, but if it happened, what do you all think would be the "feeling" or the effect of it going straight into the bloodstream?

incrediblehulk033108-1.jpg

That.

No but seriously, probably less of an effect because it will leave the injection site faster. The point is to get it into the muscle tissue so it absorbs into the vessels there.

Is funny that you post the hulk pic...because is what happened to me. An insane effect, weird, freak, life threatening.

The bad experience I have with it, I am coming to the conclusion that it went into a vein by accident.

Injected, and second later a HUGE drop in sugar levels. Severe hypoglycemia. Started shaking, sweating cold, heart went through the roof, I was gonna run to wake up my roommate before I passed out to take me to the ER. But I found a chocolate bar. Put half in my mouth and felt better within 10 seconds. However, felt really shitty the rest of the night. Very weak, light headed, irritable. Next day felt really weak, lethargic, and still hypo at times. Still was able to do a normal workout.

HOWEVER, here comes the interesting part. The second day after the scare, went to the gym, and worked out like never before in my life. I was feeling very irritable, angry, mad, with a SEVERE strength. And animal force that I never had before. I was pushing weights like if I was defending my life from a Gorilla trying to jump on top of me.

But that effect lasted only that day. I still felt like shit and weird for the next 4 days until everything slowly came back to normal. But the animal strength was only that day.

I am tempted to try DES again, maybe a very small dose IM just making sure it doesnt go to a vein this time.

experience interesting and dangerous at the same time.

you should drink half your shake before injecting to avoid these situations.

regards;)

Side effects hit a lot harder and faster IV. You'll live. IGF eventually gets into the bloodstream whether you pin IM or sub-q. All you did was speed up the process.

it will absorb quicker and be less degraded. iv is the quickest route to blood stream followed by IM then sub q. would take less amount to get same effect but not really needed and you will be fine its not like you are doing slin iv.

it will absorb quicker and be less degraded. iv is the quickest route to blood stream followed by IM then sub q. would take less amount to get same effect but not really needed and you will be fine its not like you are doing slin iv.

Hey bud, you will live with doing slin IV too as long as it's not a ridiculous amount. Definitely wouldn't recommend doing it that way as it is potentially quite dangerous, but people have accidentally pinned slin IV while trying to do it sub-q/IM.

Hey bud, you will live with doing slin IV too as long as it's not a ridiculous amount. Definitely wouldn't recommend doing it that way as it is potentially quite dangerous, but people have accidentally pinned slin IV while trying to do it sub-q/IM.

NEVER IV SLIN!!! I did it and couldn't get sugar down fast enough. I passed out. It was only 5 units. Great way to die.

NEVER IV SLIN!!! I did it and couldn't get sugar down fast enough. I passed out. It was only 5 units. Great way to die.

I totally agree. I accidentally did it as well trying to pin sub-q. Left a nasty bruise. Luckily I slammed down enough carbs. I would never ever recommend doing slin IV on purpose.

Well, based on what you guys mention about slin going into a vein, it is almost 100% sure that my DES shot went into a vein. And of course I would never recommend anybody to do this. Is not just the fact of the severe hypoglycemia, but the shitty feeling for days. I could feel my body completely unstable. I knew something was not right. After 4-5 days the feeling is gone and back to normal but is not worth it. The only benefit was that insane strength but that was only one day, second day after injection.

If you guys are that nervous about hitting a vein then just aspirate after injecting.

Slide the needle in to the desired location, but before you push the plunger down and inject, draw back as if to draw out of your skin. If you get blood return in the syringe, you're in a vein and should back out. Remember where your veins aren't for future reference.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads