over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cloudy Serosim hgh

mickeymbbc

Banned
I am posting this question for a friend because he is a bit scarce about getting ripped. Its sad that some people are afraid to post because of jerks out there, thats just not how it should be!! Anyway, I could not answer this question because i have never encountered it, but I have read about it. Maybe someone else that has further experience can chime in. He just recently bought seros from a sponsor on here, which will remain nameless. When he reconstitutes his hgh (Seros) with bac water, he said it does not come quite as clear as other hgh he has bought in the past. A bit cloudy he explained. He also told me that he stored his seros in the refrigerator and was wondering if that made a difference, because it says to store in room temperature. I told him from what I have read an learned I dont think it makes a difference. He is afraid to inject it (not that I blame him). I told him maybe he should have just mixed it with the sterile water it comes with. (who knows!!) So all in all is his sero junk now? can he still pull it out of his refrigerator and place it back in room temperature, and will it make a difference? Sorry guys!! Its kind of hard to write this when I am not talking to him over the phone. It can be a bit tougher sometimes understanding people from other countries through email:(

I have always kept at room temperture until mixed. I use the water it came with and it should if it is legit pharmacy grade. It was never cloudy when I did this.

I have always kept at room temperture until mixed. I use the water it came with and it should if it is legit pharmacy grade. It was never cloudy when I did this.

Thats exactly what my thoughts were. He just shot me over another email and said that it does come clear after he lets it settle. He said it settles to the bottom then comes clear. All I could say is, "thats weird" Then he said when he swirls it again he can see the medicine(hgh) mix with the bac water and its not as clear again... I have never encountered that myself, but than again I have only used Seros once myself. I have always used Rips, and other generics. All I could tell him is once mixed, it always stayed clear for me.

mick

Do you think he should put it back in room temperature, or is that a bad Idea since he has had in the frig?

mick

I use them for a while. I never saw particles or loose when mixed. Never shake GH, swirl slightly only.

Do you think he should put it back in room temperature, or is that a bad Idea since he has had in the frig?

mick

Did it come with a package insert?

He did state to me he swirled. I think he is being very honest. I told him to put it back at room temperature. I hope that was not a bad Idea since he has had it in the frig. Maybe it will make a diff, who knows!!

mick

Did it come with a package insert?

He said it came in a legit pharma grade box with directions and everything. He did say the bottles were packaged separate. HGH in one long package, sterile water in another. that's how mine came in the past. Sounds legit to me.

mick

He said it came in a legit pharma grade box with directions and everything. He did say the bottles were packaged separate. HGH in one long package, sterile water in another. that's how mine came in the past. Sounds legit to me.

mick

Then my advice is read the package directions, It is pretty self explanatory. It will tell you all on there.

pretty much what I told him brother. Again, the only thing i could tell him is put it in room temperature again, or try the sterile water instead of bac water. I am sure he thanks you very much for your advice.

i have never had cloudy serostim

i have never had cloudy serostim

me either buddy:) But from what he explained you can still see through it. So It sounds like its not as cloudy as he says. I just told him if he suspects quality, just get a serum test. Dont know if it was a good Idea about me telling him to pull it out of the frig after he had it already had it in there. Directions I always read told me seros can be stored at room temperature. But again, he had it in the frig already, so I am not sure if that will degrade it quicker now. Seeing its going through a change of temperature again!!

mick

me either buddy:) But from what he explained you can still see through it. So It sounds like its not as cloudy as he says. I just told him if he suspects quality, just get a serum test. Dont know if it was a good Idea about me telling him to pull it out of the frig after he had it already had it in there. Directions I always read told me seros can be stored at room temperature. But again, he had it in the frig already, so I am not sure if that will degrade it quicker now. Seeing its going through a change of temperature again!!

mick

The fridge won't degrade it quicker in the least. Something is off with it imo. Sero mixes instantly and doesn't take a few seconds etc to dissolve

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The fridge won't degrade it quicker in the least. Something is off with it imo. Sero mixes instantly and doesn't take a few seconds etc to dissolve

Yea I know buddy! I just meant taking them from the frig and putting them back in room temperature is a dramatic change. that's what I meant by it degrading, because of temperature change. Sorry, I only have so much info to work from. Its hard enough understanding him because hes from another country:)

mick

Yea I know buddy! I just meant taking them from the frig and putting them back in room temperature is a dramatic change. that's what I meant by it degrading, because of temperature change. Sorry, I only have so much info to work from. Its hard enough understanding him because hes from another country:)

mick

Will not degraded, I think his sero is fake.

Ive always kept my seros in the fridge, even before reconstitution. Ive always used Bac water, not the sterile water it comes with. From personal experience, when you mix the bac water into the vial, it almost disolves instantly. There is no need to shake, swirl, etc (like you do with chinese GH) and its ALWAYS clear. Being cloudy, does NOT mean that its fake, however ive personally never seen that happen before, it has more to do with the surrounding temperature and or change in Temp.

Ive always kept my seros in the fridge, even before reconstitution. Ive always used Bac water, not the sterile water it comes with. From personal experience, when you mix the bac water into the vial, it almost disolves instantly. There is no need to shake, swirl, etc (like you do with chinese GH) and its ALWAYS clear. Being cloudy, does NOT mean that its fake, however ive personally never seen that happen before, it has more to do with the surrounding temperature and or change in Temp.

Exactly as stated above. My guy gets 4 kits a month from Walgreens and sends them to me and not one vial becomes cloudy and every vile dissolves instantly.

As for refrigerating the kits I had the same questions. At first I would put all my kits in the fridge before reconstitution but then I read that they should be stored at room temperature. So I called Serono and asked them if my kits were damaged by putting them in the fridge and she said no they are fine. She said the label just says they can be stored at room temperature unlike other brands
that need to be refrigerated before reconstitution.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131