over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to inj. IGF-LR3?

coolkat

Registered
Ready to do a bulk cycle and have not done IGF-LR3 in a couple
of years.

Q. - Is it still best to inject it into the muscle of targeted growth immediately post work-out ? Or anytime?

Thanks for all replys and Happy T-Day to all.

I have always liked doin it post workout, but a have some other friends that also compete nationally that inject prework bilaterally. I tried it and you get INSANE pumps. Just be sure to get in plenty of carbs before your workout. Karbolyn works best IMO.

I find that PWO is better for myself. You may just have to experiment and see what works best for you.

Hey,
Thanks guys. It is really cool to be able put a Q. out there and get some realistic feedback.

This makes this the BEST online website going !!!

i been using igf1 des an lr3 for 4 weeks now des pre lr3 pwo all subq injections get insane pumps and great results you don't have to do it IM in my opinion but every one is different!

i been using igf1 des an lr3 for 4 weeks now des pre lr3 pwo all subq injections get insane pumps and great results you don't have to do it IM in my opinion but every one is different!

hello, you say subq using DES. and get results?

That means that in 20 minutes DES links to local recipients.

is good information.

Post workout is working! Insane pumps for 24hrs as long as carbs are up when taking. Unbelievable!

Read good info on both pre workout and post workout. So I have always hit both. Good pumps going into gym and for a long time after.

Pre or post, I don't know that it makes a big difference. Just use it when it's most convenient.

it makes a large difference. Taking it pre wold eliminate the possibility of your body manufacturing its own mgf as you would be throwing it into a differentiation cycle viua the administration of lr3.

If you are talking des, then it is ok because of the shorter half life and the fact that very little if any goes systemic therefor yo would only be limiting the mgf production in the one muscle administered and the fact that the lactic acid modified receptors, IMO, would be better served being bound to the des.

i digress BUT it does make a difference depending on your goals.

O

it makes a large difference. Taking it pre wold eliminate the possibility of your body manufacturing its own mgf as you would be throwing it into a differentiation cycle viua the administration of lr3.

If you are talking des, then it is ok because of the shorter half life and the fact that very little if any goes systemic therefor yo would only be limiting the mgf production in the one muscle administered and the fact that the lactic acid modified receptors, IMO, would be better served being bound to the des.

i digress BUT it does make a difference depending on your goals.

O

I thought lr3 stayed in the body for a long time, so it didnt matter? Why do we need mgf?

I thought lr3 stayed in the body for a long time, so it didnt matter? Why do we need mgf?

mgf is what causes profliferation or the repair of the muscle cells. Its what produced when we exercise and is key in repairing the microtrauma caused by exercising.

IGF levels stay raised systemicly but the igf lr3 is not active all that time. Its like the difference between how long a drug is in your system and how long the effects stay elevated. For instance, i take depakote for migraines. Depakote is active for like 8 hours, BUT my body's depakote levels are elevated for weeks after.

Goofy right? And with des, its a whole different ballgame because its so short acting and stays local.

To be honest, there are a ton of ways to run everything and its all kinda about where you fit it in based off the other pieces of the puzzle and all. It gets real complicated with multi peptide stacks, gh and insulin

mgf is what causes profliferation or the repair of the muscle cells. Its what produced when we exercise and is key in repairing the microtrauma caused by exercising.

IGF levels stay raised systemicly but the igf lr3 is not active all that time. Its like the difference between how long a drug is in your system and how long the effects stay elevated. For instance, i take depakote for migraines. Depakote is active for like 8 hours, BUT my body's depakote levels are elevated for weeks after.

Goofy right? And with des, its a whole different ballgame because its so short acting and stays local.

To be honest, there are a ton of ways to run everything and its all kinda about where you fit it in based off the other pieces of the puzzle and all. It gets real complicated with multi peptide stacks, gh and insulin
Yeah I'm researching IGF both des and lr3 right now to bring up my lagging arms. I've even been taking all my oil shots in mostly the tris.

Yeah I'm researching IGF both des and lr3 right now to bring up my lagging arms. I've even been taking all my oil shots in mostly the tris.

Funny you mention that. I am doing just the lr3 but after reading dr g's thread i am intermingling the lr3 with NPP/PROP per his reccommendations and man, i gotta say the results are pretty impressive. I havent taken measurements but judging by the mirror and the feedback i am getting from those around me, its definitely working!

i know this isnt the anabolic thread but have you researched a fast acting oil in the muscle along with the peptides?

As far as the peptides, when i came back ito lifting back in november 20111 i manaed to gain like an 1" on my arms over what they had previously been using the DES. I gotta say the key for the des for me was coming up with that little shake i posted and making sure that had the right nutrients availabl to the des art the right time. Another thing that really helped was lifting with less focus on my ego during arms and more focus on working the muscle.

I also had great success again last year doing the lr3 site injecting and doing the moujntaindog training routine. I mean hell bud, my arms are far from impressive but they have come a long way and i keep edging them little -puppies along=-) I feel like us lagging arm folk have to share knowledge to help drive the massive gun movement!=_)

Funny you mention that. I am doing just the lr3 but after reading dr g's thread i am intermingling the lr3 with NPP/PROP per his reccommendations and man, i gotta say the results are pretty impressive. I havent taken measurements but judging by the mirror and the feedback i am getting from those around me, its definitely working!

i know this isnt the anabolic thread but have you researched a fast acting oil in the muscle along with the peptides?

As far as the peptides, when i came back ito lifting back in november 20111 i manaed to gain like an 1" on my arms over what they had previously been using the DES. I gotta say the key for the des for me was coming up with that little shake i posted and making sure that had the right nutrients availabl to the des art the right time. Another thing that really helped was lifting with less focus on my ego during arms and more focus on working the muscle.

I also had great success again last year doing the lr3 site injecting and doing the moujntaindog training routine. I mean hell bud, my arms are far from impressive but they have come a long way and i keep edging them little -puppies along=-) I feel like us lagging arm folk have to share knowledge to help drive the massive gun movement!=_)
Thankyou, I always listen when the "peptide guru" speaks.:p

Thankyou, I always listen when the "peptide guru" speaks.:p

please for the love of all that is holy NEVER call me that.

I am just a short bald white guy trying to stay hard in a cold cruel full head of hair world.

Osiris! U brotha are the peptide guru! Lol..
U gotta admit u knw ur shit!

yall add any noticable stomach fat while researching des?

got 3 bottles on the way....but was reading where some guys added some visceral ab fat while on des...and eating clean...not what i want

wanna run it pre wo...fasted....gh fasted in the am aswell as gw501516 5mg

any advice?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear