over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB5000

gomit

Registered
Hey guys a couple quick questions i have been destroying the search engine over this compound and think i have a pretty decent understanding of it, just wan't to double check a few things for some up coming research.

My research Orc has a couple of injury's a partially ruptured triceps tendon(aprox 1 1/2 years ago) it has healed up but still some nagging pain, a recently partiality torn hamstring tendon, and some creaks and pains from mild degenerated disk disease(from football injury at a young age) This is orc is very young only 23 and really has lot of mass to still put on so training hard and as pain free as possible sounds promising.

From the info I have gathered he will be running tb5000 at 2-4mg per week, via 1 sub q shot at the start of each week. He is not sure about how long you can safely be on this drug but the plan is at least 3-4 months. Also wondering if that one shot a week is better than 7 smaller shots ED? As well as since its sub-q injecting into the injured tissue would do nothing as it does not have local affects correct? Thanks as always guys tried to do all the searching before a thread but there is not much on this forum exclusively about this compound!

Haha yes it appears the turkey has caused me to add another 0

One shot a week, shoot the vial right away. I can say my researched showed good results at 5 mg per week for 4 weeks. Then went to 2 mg per week for maintainance which didn't maintain the results. So now it's 2 mg every 4 days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

ive researched 5mg(w/1ml bw)per week (2iu per day 5on/2off) on the 4th week noticed the biggest difference in pain relief especially in knees

researching 2mg a week

on 3rd week....bad lower back is no longer bad...not even slightly

also alot of other normal aches and pains= gone

im so impressed i pinned my moms dog last night as she has similar back problems

good luck

I have been on it for quite a while...overall I can say this....localized or systemic doesn't seem to make a difference tried higher dosages 6 mgs a week for injury recovery and been staying on average of 2 mgs a week for months....stopped using glucosamine, and overall feel much better, less body aches i did have a slight injury a while back its under the sponsors section where I used higher dose with gh and igf and that was the fastest recovery I have ever experienced period.

definitely worth a run IMO

and if you need a code lexrep10 :)

researching 2mg a week

on 3rd week....bad lower back is no longer bad...not even slightly

also alot of other normal aches and pains= gone

im so impressed i pinned my moms dog last night as she has similar back problems

good luck

I had to bring mine dose up to 5mg every 3 days to help me. I wish i could get away with 2mg a week:banghead:

I have been on it for quite a while...overall I can say this....localized or systemic doesn't seem to make a difference tried higher dosages 6 mgs a week for injury recovery and been staying on average of 2 mgs a week for months....stopped using glucosamine, and overall feel much better, less body aches i did have a slight injury a while back its under the sponsors section where I used higher dose with gh and igf and that was the fastest recovery I have ever experienced period.

definitely worth a run IMO

and if you need a code lexrep10 :)

Awesome info, so do you think its even worth starting with the 5mg a week dose like some are for 2-3 weeks or just straight 2mg the whole time? Thanks again Lex and everyone for the help!

i read alot of guys started at 5mg a week

i figured id start at 2mg and go from there---2mg did it

just ave to see how u respond

my rilla started at 2mg every 3days for first month, and best results came from after about the 20mgs sat dose for him..
ran it for 6wks and never felt better stayed off for a few months felt great, went heavy again on lifting and shoulder pain came back.
but like others tried the 2mg maintance dose it wasnt enough not sure cause of the time off inbetween the 2 cycles, or just his body.. either way he has more on the way to repeat the first cycle and stay on a higher maintance dose there after for few months..

def worth givin this pep a try imo.. sub q in belly or by injured area didnt seem to matter,,

I got great results at 275 with 6mgs a week for a month then maintaining at 2 a week...if that helps.

I got great results at 275 with 6mgs a week for a month then maintaining at 2 a week...if that helps.

Excellent since i'm not near 275 i think ill start at 4 mg a week for a month than maintain at 2mg.. Thanks again!!

I had tennis elbow in both elbows, that had lasted several months and became debilitating.

I used TB500 (=TB4) 2mg eod for a couple weeks, then once per week for a couple months, then once per month to maintain.

The pain immediately lessened and took about a month to go away completely. Today, a few months later, I am completely pain free.

But I did not have injured joints. I don't know whether it will help with those. . . Keep us posted and let us know if it helps you bud. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131