over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides-Custom

athlete200

Newbies
I am flying internationally departing from U.S. I have some TB-500, ACT-1 and BPC-157 for research purposes on my dog who is injured. Is there any problems that I may encounter in customs?

I wouldn't chance it. Customs can pull you over and hold you up for a long time. I get checked 1 out of 2 times when going to Europe and I have nothing on me.

I worked several years in a Madrid airport, you have to carry your suitcase peptide traveling in the aircraft hold, do not carry the baggage.

greetings.

No way would I take that with me

not really seeing a reason to take that. If you are going to be there for an extended time period just mail it to your self, otherwise mnissing a few days wont hurt anything

gotta gree with my man jJB

I carry it in my stowed luggage in the belly of the plane. I put it inside my hygiene bag. They just X-ray stuff, I have a bag that I have eye-drop bottles in, small ones, big ones, I just throw the vials in there. They mix well and you can't tell the difference on the x-ray. I also throw syringes inside of full pill bottles. That breaks up the x-ray image and if I have like 4 bottles of pills people think it's just supplements.

You can also buy diabetic testing supplies, take the labels off your shit, then keep all your "diabetic" shit in a bag. Syringes, vials, needles, whatever.

I wouldn't ship anything this time of year. No guarantees you'll get it on time with the holiday mail traffic.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Yes, a bit afraid that takes a little longer and my dog would may lose like 10 days of treatment. If I could take only one and the rest by mail, which could be safe (if there is such thing)? bpc-157?

Last edited:
pack ur dog

then theyll let you :)

I carry it in my stowed luggage in the belly of the plane. I put it inside my hygiene bag. They just X-ray stuff, I have a bag that I have eye-drop bottles in, small ones, big ones, I just throw the vials in there. They mix well and you can't tell the difference on the x-ray. I also throw syringes inside of full pill bottles. That breaks up the x-ray image and if I have like 4 bottles of pills people think it's just supplements.

You can also buy diabetic testing supplies, take the labels off your shit, then keep all your "diabetic" shit in a bag. Syringes, vials, needles, whatever.

I wouldn't ship anything this time of year. No guarantees you'll get it on time with the holiday mail traffic.

there is absolutely nothing that we take that is THAT time sensitive that i would risk carrying on a plane but again everone is differet.

O

remove the labels of the vials and put them together in foil, it will just look like a stone in the x-ray machine

do not publish this trick .......... :)

When you have a prescription bottle with pills, do they check to make sure it's the correct name on the bottle? something like SSRI?

Sorry to hijack but its just yes or no, and we have experts in here.

Last edited:
When you have a prescription bottle with pills, do they check to make sure it's the correct name on the bottle? something like SSRI?

Sorry to hijack but its just yes or no, and we have experts in here.

not usually look, especially if there are many people to catch the flight.

but the best way is safe and 100% on the suitcase carrying the aircraft hold.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131