over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

des questions

jimbo69

Banned
im wondering if there are any side effects i should notice from using des to confirm its legit?

also, i dont have aa, i only have bac water, if i finish a vial in a week or less, do i need aa? will it stay good in just bac water? not looking for bro science, basically can anyone conform the shelf life in bac water from any studies? its my understanding that it stays for a long time in aa but does anyone know for bac? i imagine it should be good for a week, also , i used labpe, i was buying my ghrp and cjc from southern but i thought i would try a cheaper source and see if it was as good, im hoping it will be as good and i bought a vial of des while i was at it to try, im reading that many are saying all the des is fake but many people are claiming results so maybe its a different form of igf even if the des is fake?

Dave Palumbo says....

(1)-STORAGE OF igf-1(prior to mixing)
lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks;however,it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF igf-1
1 milligram (mg) igf-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) igf-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE igf-1 WITH
when reconstituting,its important to remember igf-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. while glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
By mixing the lyophilized igf-1 with an "acid water" (e.g., 10mM HCL -very dilute hydochloric acid), the igf-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture. Any online "compounding" laboratory could mix up a 10mM HCL solution. likewise, any intro chemistry student should be able to do the same.
If a reliable source of "acid water" can't be located, mix your igf-1 powder with BACTERIOSTATIC WATER - you'll lose, at worst, 10 percent of the igf-1 solution.

(4) ADDING THE ACID WATER
For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) igf-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acid water" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE igf-1
Next,using a 1cc insulin syringe,draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/igf-1 mixture.In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe,draw up another 1cc of the solution.Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes.They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE:Freezing can safely and effectively preserve igf-1(even after its been mixed)

(6)THE CORRECT DILUTION
To the remaining 1cc of igf-1 thats left in the glass bottle,add 2cc of bacteriostatic water.This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7)THE MATHEMATICS
(A)The original concentration of the igf-1 solution was 1mg(1000 micrograms)
igf-1 in 3cc of water.

(B)Each 1cc that was removed,then,contained approximately 333 micrograms igf-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc

©The 1cc that was left in the bottle,then,also contains 333 micrograms of igf-1.

(D)Next,we added 2cc of bacteriostatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc.The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water (instead of in 1cc)

(E)To determine how much igf-1 is in 1cc,you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc=111 micrograms per 1cc

(F)To determine how much igf-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following.

111 micrograms/10=11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF igf-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day(taken 10 to 15 minuters after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly,these moderate dosages (by some peoples estimation)
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important igf-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the igf-1,it doesnt matter how much you inject.
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day,receptor downgrade increases exponentially and,from what I've observed among bodybuilders,muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with igf-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of igf-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted(only defrost one per cycle).
Next,inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacteriostatic water. When adding the 2cc of water,use the syringe that originally held the frozen igf-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no igf-1 is stuck inside of it.

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF igf-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day(taken 10 to 15 minuters after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly,these moderate dosages (by some peoples estimation)
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important igf-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the igf-1,it doesnt matter how much you inject.
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day,receptor downgrade increases exponentially and,from what I've observed among bodybuilders,muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with igf-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of igf-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted(only defrost one per cycle).
Next,inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacteriostatic water. When adding the 2cc of water,use the syringe that originally held the frozen igf-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no igf-1 is stuck inside of it.

I think that this protocol is effective for igf1-lr3 not for DES.
regards

I think that this protocol is effective for igf1-lr3 not for DES.
regards

Your absolutely correct but I have never heard any difference when it comes to reconstituting....please correct me if needed.

You can freeze the vial without problems, if reconstituted with WA do not freeze, otherwise when the IGF1 thaw the vial is inactive.

So, to hijack:D, which IGF is best for RC healing? How local does it need to be, or is it systemic?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear