over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4X Blend Peptide

stylus

Registered
Ive been on 4x blend peptide for about 3 weeks now. Ive ran many different protocols over the past 5 years in regards to peptides. Ive been using a new formulated peptide that has CJc, Ipam, GHRP-6 and MGF in one vial. I notice very similar effects compared to ghrp-6 and any cjc combo. The first thing that you will notice is the mild flush, alongside a primal need to eat. Im a bit of a skeptic when it comes to using any new chemicals, especially a new product called 4X blend! I purchased 4, 5 mg vials of the 4x blend from a different sponsor that is not listed on this board. "out of respect, I will not mention the name of the company". I am in no way affiliated with any peptide companies, nor were any free products given to me for this non biased post.

1. Days 1-10... The very first couple of pins acted on the body the same way that a cjc-ghrp- combo would feel. I noticed a substantial increase in hunger, as well as the low blood sugar feeling. I can see a little bit more definition around my tris and shoulders. I spot inject since it has MGF in the formula. My fingernails have been growing fast again, as well as having to cut my hair 2x per week vs. 1 x per week. "I like a close military fade". I can honestly say that I have been sleeping better, and im able to control my diet from the ghrelin effects due to the fact that GHRP-6 is in this unique compound.

2. days 10-21... Im on day 21. I started this protocol weighing in at 217 6ft 1" maybe 9% bf. I am currently weighing in at 205. Im able to see my 4 pack again, very close to seeing the 6 pack in a few weeks . Im a little surprised that I actually leaned down due to the fact that GHRP-6 is in the formula. The vials come in 5mg sizes. Im dosing at 300mcgs 3x per day. If this were just GHRP-6 I wouldn't go any higher then 150mcgs per shot, but this blend is a little bit different seeing that is contains ipamorelin, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and MGF!!! Yes, all 4 compounds are in one frozen powder form puck. I can see more veins running though my forearms and deltoid region. I def feel stronger since GHRP-6 acts like a DHT derivative as far as strengh goes from any aas compound. This is the closest thing that I could compare HGH with, or good IGF with. Im getting numbness in my hands, pins and needles at my finger tips. My muscle belly feels full, and tight! Im getting deep sleep, deeper sleep then a regular ghrp-and cjc combo. I have taken photos of my physique since day number one. I will post 3 dif photos, day 1 photo, day 30 photo, and day 60 photo. I do not want to offend any sponsors on this board, hence the reason I dont name the company. The only thing I can say is... If your looking for 100% USA made peptides with a simple menu, you cant go wrong with the company that carries this 4x blend peptide. Ive ran their GHRP-6 by itself to compare it to other companies that I have ordered from or worked for in the past. Their GHRP-6 is the strongest one that I have ever tried. please feel free to chyme in on this thread!
Best Wishes,​

Ive been on 4x blend peptide for about 3 weeks now. Ive ran many different protocols over the past 5 years in regards to peptides. Ive been using a new formulated peptide that has CJc, Ipam, GHRP-6 and MGF in one vial. I notice very similar effects compared to ghrp-6 and any cjc combo. The first thing that you will notice is the mild flush, alongside a primal need to eat. Im a bit of a skeptic when it comes to using any new chemicals, especially a new product called 4X blend! I purchased 4, 5 mg vials of the 4x blend from a different sponsor that is not listed on this board. "out of respect, I will not mention the name of the company". I am in no way affiliated with any peptide companies, nor were any free products given to me for this non biased post.

1. Days 1-10... The very first couple of pins acted on the body the same way that a cjc-ghrp- combo would feel. I noticed a substantial increase in hunger, as well as the low blood sugar feeling. I can see a little bit more definition around my tris and shoulders. I spot inject since it has MGF in the formula. My fingernails have been growing fast again, as well as having to cut my hair 2x per week vs. 1 x per week. "I like a close military fade". I can honestly say that I have been sleeping better, and im able to control my diet from the ghrelin effects due to the fact that GHRP-6 is in this unique compound.

2. days 10-21... Im on day 21. I started this protocol weighing in at 217 6ft 1" maybe 9% bf. I am currently weighing in at 205. Im able to see my 4 pack again, very close to seeing the 6 pack in a few weeks . Im a little surprised that I actually leaned down due to the fact that GHRP-6 is in the formula. The vials come in 5mg sizes. Im dosing at 300mcgs 3x per day. If this were just GHRP-6 I wouldn't go any higher then 150mcgs per shot, but this blend is a little bit different seeing that is contains ipamorelin, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, and MGF!!! Yes, all 4 compounds are in one frozen powder form puck. I can see more veins running though my forearms and deltoid region. I def feel stronger since GHRP-6 acts like a DHT derivative as far as strengh goes from any aas compound. This is the closest thing that I could compare HGH with, or good IGF with. Im getting numbness in my hands, pins and needles at my finger tips. My muscle belly feels full, and tight! Im getting deep sleep, deeper sleep then a regular ghrp-and cjc combo. I have taken photos of my physique since day number one. I will post 3 dif photos, day 1 photo, day 30 photo, and day 60 photo. I do not want to offend any sponsors on this board, hence the reason I dont name the company. The only thing I can say is... If your looking for 100% USA made peptides with a simple menu, you cant go wrong with the company that carries this 4x blend peptide. Ive ran their GHRP-6 by itself to compare it to other companies that I have ordered from or worked for in the past. Their GHRP-6 is the strongest one that I have ever tried. please feel free to chyme in on this thread!
Best Wishes,​
My joints feel good today. I tore my rotator in my right shoulder about 2 years ago. It forced me to take about 14 months off from "serious" training. I would go back to the gym, or even the commercial grade gym that I have put together at my home, and my workouts were half ass due to the long recovery time that a rotator needs so it can heal up properly. I was pinning 6 grams of Thymosin Beta per week in the rotator that had 3 minor tares in it. Reduced inflammation, minor relief on my tendons, and some type of feeling that my cuff was building collagen again. Long story short, I used this amount for about 4 months. My rotator wasn't really getting any better, so I decided to stop any upper body movements and went back to running and training legs. I started upper body movement a few weeks ago. My shoulder has not bothered since I started taking this 4x blend. I can def say without a doubt that it too is helping my shoulder. These past few weeks have been the best workouts Ive had since my initial injury 2 years ago. Ive been spot injecting IM, I dont believe in pinning in the abdominal region. My muscles look nice and dry today, almost the look you get from tren. Im surprised at how fast I am growing again, even my cardio feels a little bit stronger. From time to time, you might see me just ramble on about the littlest things that I notice when evaluating a new peptide. I will always post a non biased assessment of any new product that I do "research" on. All statements are for entertainment value only! I do not endorse the use of any research chemicals into the human, or animal body.
Best Wishes....

My joints feel good today. I tore my rotator in my right shoulder about 2 years ago. It forced me to take about 14 months off from "serious" training. I would go back to the gym, or even the commercial grade gym that I have put together at my home, and my workouts were half ass due to the long recovery time that a rotator needs so it can heal up properly. I was pinning 6 grams of Thymosin Beta per week in the rotator that had 3 minor tares in it. Reduced inflammation, minor relief on my tendons, and some type of feeling that my cuff was building collagen again. Long story short, I used this amount for about 4 months. My rotator wasn't really getting any better, so I decided to stop any upper body movements and went back to running and training legs. I started upper body movement a few weeks ago. My shoulder has not bothered since I started taking this 4x blend. I can def say without a doubt that it too is helping my shoulder. These past few weeks have been the best workouts Ive had since my initial injury 2 years ago. Ive been spot injecting IM, I dont believe in pinning in the abdominal region. My muscles look nice and dry today, almost the look you get from tren. Im surprised at how fast I am growing again, even my cardio feels a little bit stronger. From time to time, you might see me just ramble on about the littlest things that I notice when evaluating a new peptide. I will always post a non biased assessment of any new product that I do "research" on. All statements are for entertainment value only! I do not endorse the use of any research chemicals into the human, or animal body.
Best Wishes....
After seeing the results that I am getting, my GF has switched over to the 4x blend, vs. her other ghrp-ghrh combo!!! Its nice being the man in the relationship, I get to guinea pig stuff before she will even attempt to do any "research" on it!!! Got to love GF'S!!!! lol, My girl used to be so against HGH, IGF, the GHRP family ect, until she saw how fast I was getting results. I used to get an ear beating every time I would pull out a needle! Its funny how the tables have turned. My facial skin has that baby smooth texture again. I took a few months off from a solid peptide protocol, until I decided to give this new compound a shot!!! Its amazing at how much things can change with a few added and re-arranged amino acids can really do. Ive always been fascinated with chemistry, and science. I feel like a book worm BB!!!! ok, time to walk to the fridge do my "research" shower, then eat! Have a great day, My fellow "researcher's"!!!!
Stylus187

Last edited:
im actually going to start another cjc ghrp cycle (my third) and i have always have great results. I'm thinking about logging this upcoming cycle just as you did pics on day 1, 30, 60 then break for a month and try the more supreme 4x pep... looking forward to seeing the progress pics

im actually going to start another cjc ghrp cycle (my third) and i have always have great results. I'm thinking about logging this upcoming cycle just as you did pics on day 1, 30, 60 then break for a month and try the more supreme 4x pep... looking forward to seeing the progress pics
You will def be pleased with your purchase! Cool, I finally have someone to discuss the peptide with!!! Aight, back to work... 12 hr day, 10 hrs left!!!!:banghead:

yeah man! ever since i seen the info dat b true throw down on the cjc ghrp combo i was interested, then i found out for my self the strength of these peps.. i can only imagine a combo with 4!

yeah man! ever since i seen the info dat b true throw down on the cjc ghrp combo i was interested, then i found out for my self the strength of these peps.. i can only imagine a combo with 4!

can someone post the link to this ^^

I ambvery interested in this.. I have been using peptides for 10 years off and on. This blend will have thr typical synergy GnRH and a GHRP but also the MGF shoukd add to this synergy..

Phil: Is it non-dac?

Thanks for the feedback. Funny, I was thinking to myself the other day why there wasn't some type of peptide blend...well now we have it! Nice.

Are the blends any good? I heard your not suppose to mix the powders together.

Purchasepeptides.com carries this blend now.

Yes, ive seen it. I use purchase for liquids but ive never tried there peptides. Have you or anyone you know used it? How would it be mixed and dosed? I would love to try it.

Yes, ive seen it. I use purchase for liquids but ive never tried there peptides. Have you or anyone you know used it? How would it be mixed and dosed? I would love to try it.

It's not for human consumption...cannot comment on mixing and dosing

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly