over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Fat Loss Timing

beyoung

Registered
When doing 5iu a day, is there a better time do induce fat loss? If so is splitting the doses better?

For fat loss fasted in am followed by fasted cardio hour or so later with a few more hours fasting or light protein only meals. It will work however you use it though. Split probably best for fat loss due to increases ffa release. 1iu of good gh will get ffa release going I believe so could on theory spilt it 5 ways. That said get it in you when convenient eat clean, lift hard, the rest will come anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is HGH the best way to help lose fat?

Pinning 5times a day seems a lot? Could you fill the pin with 5 iu inject 1 iu so that you have 4 iu left and then inject 1iu with the same pin a couple of hours later and so on?

honestly saw more dramatic results with cjc 1295 and GPR6 ,in just two months.... I love them.:love:

3 x 100mcg day.

honestly saw more dramatic results with cjc 1295 and GPR6 ,in just two months.... I love them.:love:

3 x 100mcg day.

I think when cutting this is the way to go as your getting ffa release 3x daily. The beauty of gh is when bulking with a decent amount of gear. Keeps fat off while pounding food making for a nice easy cut :)

5iu @ bedtime, 5x day 100mcg ea cjc no dac, ghrp2. Good Golly Mrs Molly:D

Good info, I'm currently using 4 ius a day of Rips. Dosage split into fasted morning and pre workout. Seems to be working well. I try to keep my afternoon dose at least 4-5 hours before bed to keep my natural release going.

GH is only going to help with fat loss in a fasted or at east carb and semi-fat fasted environment. Otherwise it may mitigate fat gain, but just think about how it works in this regard. It releases fatty acids. If you are eating carbs and fat, you may not be storing as much fat if GH is active, but you're probably not burning as much either.

GH fasted AM + cardio + additional fasting (2-4 hours) and GH PM with carbless meal. That's a load of time to have GH active without much substrate in the blood other than what GH is releasing (fat).

Idk Adonis... There are plenty of guys that say they can take GH and eat what ever they want and still lean out. I assume that means as much they want as well.

But doesnt GH itself increase metabolic rate along with IGF burning fat regardless of diet (to a reasonable extent)?

3 x 100mcg day.

What kind of fatloss results with this combo have yall seen? How was the diet along with it?
Thanks

Idk Adonis... There are plenty of guys that say they can take GH and eat what ever they want and still lean out. I assume that means as much they want as well.

But doesnt GH itself increase metabolic rate along with IGF burning fat regardless of diet (to a reasonable extent)?

True. The cascade effect from GH is the increase in IGF1 will help you stay lean, however I thought we were talking abote the GH compound itself. Once you get your IGF-1 levels high enough, you can stay lean and possibly lose fat with a less than ideal diet. The real issue though, is taking GH certainly negatively affects insulin sensitivity, and therefore eating "crap" or even high carb, may lead to high basal and post prandial blood glucose.

I do think that over time, if one is taking a really good dose of HGH like 5iu and especially at 10iu, they will lean out regardless due to this cascade effect on IGF-1. However, to maximize fat loss on HGH, I agree with everything I previously mentioned. I.e. taking advantage of the GH itself while it's active by fasting (at least carb fasting with low fat intake). This is why I like it before bed with AM cardio and possibly another shot pre AM cardio with some additional post cardio fasting. (BCAA advised). Fat falls the fuck off doing it like this.

True. The cascade effect from GH is the increase in IGF1 will help you stay lean, however I thought we were talking abote the GH compound itself. Once you get your IGF-1 levels high enough, you can stay lean and possibly lose fat with a less than ideal diet. The real issue though, is taking GH certainly negatively affects insulin sensitivity, and therefore eating "crap" or even high carb, may lead to high basal and post prandial blood glucose.

I do think that over time, if one is taking a really good dose of HGH like 5iu and especially at 10iu, they will lean out regardless due to this cascade effect on IGF-1. However, to maximize fat loss on HGH, I agree with everything I previously mentioned. I.e. taking advantage of the GH itself while it's active by fasting (at least carb fasting with low fat intake). This is why I like it before bed with AM cardio and possibly another shot pre AM cardio with some additional post cardio fasting. (BCAA advised). Fat falls the fuck off doing it like this.

Very good post. By taking advantage of the gh its self this way you can keep dose a little more moderate too which is good for personal healthy as well as wallet health

x2

thats the way i do it...2iu first thing...fasted weights (with bcaas) 20 min cardio...eat at 1pm and 5pm...then 2ius before bed (10:30pm)....wake up repeat....fat falls off!! (diet very clean aswell)

x2

thats the way i do it...2iu first thing...fasted weights (with bcaas) 20 min cardio...eat at 1pm and 5pm...then 2ius before bed (10:30pm)....wake up repeat....fat falls off!! (diet very clean aswell)
Add in ghrp2 / cjc no dac at 100mcg ea, 4-5x per day, and you can mainline big macs and not get fat

Very good post. By taking advantage of the gh its self this way you can keep dose a little more moderate too which is good for personal healthy as well as wallet health

Agreed! ~5iu of legit GH taken PM will be plenty

Add in ghrp2 / cjc no dac at 100mcg ea, 4-5x per day, and you can mainline big macs and not get fat

dont know much about the peps yet....got 3 bottles of igf des i wanna research...just havent yet

do need to figure out which peps to run when i take a break on the gh...been on blacktops 45 days at this point....what the consensus on peps during the break?

2.5iu pre fasted cardio , dont eat form an hr or so after cardio.

2.5iu pre fasted cardio before bed , have last meals 3 hrs before bed time then take shot and do some low intensity cardio then go to bed.

I was told that a very very well respected trainer to the pros advises this protocal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws