over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Building Muscle

beyoung

Registered
When doing 5iu a day, is there a better time do induce muscle growth? If so is splitting the doses better?

Cold hard truth. Gh isn't anabolic and does not induce muscle growth. Add it to gear and it's synagestic and helps gear work better, add it to slin and it's a whole new world. What are you going to run with it? On its own its good for joint heath, staying lean and holding gains between cycles /blasts or when dieting. Be more specific in terms of anabolic, Insulin use/non use etc and we can help more

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
When doing 5iu a day, is there a better time do induce muscle growth? If so is splitting the doses better?

I actually love to use up it during my PCT because it helps me stay full looking. From what I heard running 10ius or more depending on your genetics is more for building. But again, I have not tried 10ius a day. To costly for me brother...Kind of seems trail and error per individual

mick

You won't see a ton of muscle growth from 5iu, in order for that you'd need north of 10iu day.

Cold hard truth. Gh isn't anabolic and does not induce muscle growth. Add it to gear and it's synagestic and helps gear work better, add it to slin and it's a whole new world. What are you going to run with it? On its own its good for joint heath, staying lean and holding gains between cycles /blasts or when dieting. Be more specific in terms of anabolic, Insulin use/non use etc and we can help more

At this point I am on a HRT cruise protocol at 150mg test a week. I have zero experience on insulin or the other peptides mentioned. At my age I strive to do as little as possible to see results. Not being ready to do a blast with other anabolics I am upping my dose of HGH having read comments about 5iu a day being good for some fat loss. Been also reading up on some who do it at bedtime to help with sleep. Been trying that for the last week and it seems to help.

You won't see a ton of muscle growth from 5iu, in order for that you'd need north of 10iu day.

You won't see a ton of muscle growth either from 10ius a day unless you're running gear and slin along with it. Let me elaborate a little more. Sammy said that gh itself is not anabolic. I have to agree with him. Therefore, gear and slin are very anabolic and do their thing building muscle while hgh converts to igf-1 which forces your body to use stored fat as energy. As a result, you are not getting fat or even losing body fat while using hgh depending on diet while letting gear and slin induce muscle hypertrophy.

Last edited:
You won't see a ton of muscle growth either from 10ius a day unless you're running gear and slin along with it. Let me elaborate a little more. Sammy said that gh itself is not anabolic. I have to agree with him. Therefore, gear and slin are very anabolic and do their thing building muscle while hgh converts to igf-1 which forces your body to use stored fat as energy. As a result, you are not getting fat or even losing body fat while using hgh depending on diet while letting gear and slin induce muscle hypertrophy.

Bingo, gh is awesome but you have to understand it's place In bodybuilding. On its own very expensive for not many returns.

What is the best way to use HGH and slin and AAS for lean mass gains?

Could you draw up a mock cycle to explain?

Thanks!

What is the best way to use HGH and slin and AAS for lean mass gains?

Could you draw up a mock cycle to explain?

Thanks!

This is what I did, I like to keep it simple. 10 iu riptropin in one hit. 15 mins later 6-8 iu humalog, 15 mins mins later 2 whetabix with skimmed milk, 30g whey, 10g pepto pro 5g creatine. Intra workout I sip on 30g dextrose, 30g peptopro, 5g creatine. Post workout 30g whey, 2 chicken breast, a banana chopped up into some dry oats. 5 hours post slin when it's cleared I have my biggest meal of about 2000 cals high protein, decent amount of carbs and fat too. All the time I was running at least 500 tren a weekly with 200 test. Changes were rapid, after 3 weeks people were asking Wtf I was on :)

Is slin really beneficial at 5 IU of GH? When do you take the GH / slin combo, in relation to training time? If focus is really on leaning down, though more muscle burns more cals, is slin a good idea (doesn't seem so to me?)

Is slin really beneficial at 5 IU of GH? When do you take the GH / slin combo, in relation to training time? If focus is really on leaning down, though more muscle burns more cals, is slin a good idea (doesn't seem so to me?)

As soon as I've waited 15 minuits on slin and eaten I drive to gym (about 10 minuits). I don't personally use gh when cutting as I like to spend this time resensitising ready for the next growth phase (i hate the term bulk). I do use insulin when dieting but only 1iu post workout in a carbless environment. Going carbless post workout strips fat faster than anything I've ever tried and that little bit of slin will protect muscle nicly.

I'd imagine 5iu Gh with slin would be ok but I train 4 days every 8 so just do 10 in one hit

Last edited:
Sammy - really good points.

GH is primarily catabolic hormone (mainly to fat). By itself, don't expect muscle growth. Maybe some muscle retention by sparing amino acids due to increases in free fatty acid release.

Insulin is an anabolic hormone. The body alternates between the two based on feeding cycles and circadian rhythms. Physiologically they are not really meant to be active at the same time. Elevate both at the same time by taking synthetic injections of each, and that's when the metabolic environment is really primed for anabolism of MUSCLE. AAS are always a plus in this mix.

HGH causes rise in IGF

IGF causes hyperplasia which is the creation of brand new muscle cells. these muscle cells need time to mature and gain cell muscle from satellite cells in order to grow, which is where anabolics come in.

from everything ive read i think HGH is anabolic, but doesnt cause a quick increase in muscle size like anabolics. these new muscle cells need time to grow.

i think you would get muscle on 5iu/day it just takes time, prob 1 yr or more to see muscle growth. also id increase your test a little maybe to 250 or so

also everyonne says u need 10iu or more to see muscle growth, well all this stuff is dose dependant s obviously the more of anything you take, the more benefits you will see. ie muscle growth fat loss etc

HGH causes rise in IGF

IGF causes hyperplasia which is the creation of brand new muscle cells. these muscle cells need time to mature and gain cell muscle from satellite cells in order to grow, which is where anabolics come in.

from everything ive read i think HGH is anabolic, but doesnt cause a quick increase in muscle size like anabolics. these new muscle cells need time to grow.

i think you would get muscle on 5iu/day it just takes time, prob 1 yr or more to see muscle growth. also id increase your test a little maybe to 250 or so

Sounds great on paper, and certainly higher doses of HGH will help build muscle, but HGH alone doesn't usually add a lot of muscle in reality and when combined with insulin, it adds a lot of muscle.

To exemplify this: IGF levels are higher when one eats carbs during their active GH window. Why? Insulin. I don't recommend eating lots of carbs while GH is active, but that's we use take insulin to counter the insulin resistance from the active HGH, reducing the strain on the pancreas.

HGH causes rise in IGF

IGF causes hyperplasia in rats from studies. Hyperplasia in humans is still theory based and hasn't been scientifically proven yet. Hgh is not anabolic. Hgh by itself will not cause muscle hypertrophy therefore it is not anabolic. However, it is thought to help retain current muscle mass and promote fat loss by signaling the body to use up stored body fat as energy. 10ius of hgh by itself will not promote muscle growth, that's a myth. Add slin and aas, different story. As I have stated before, hgh will help keep fat at bay or burn it off depending diet, while slin and aas will help with hypertrophy which is why when all 3 compounds are used, it's creates a huge anabolic/fat burning environment.

Last edited:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear