advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mod grf, GHRP-2, HGH, how to combine them together?

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
thinking of trying this combo out in a few weeks time for a month or 2

was wondering what si the best way to use this combo, ive previously used the 5X a day 100/100mcg peptide combo of mod and ghrp-2

was wondering how i can incorporate HGH into it?

goal is to gain muscle, will be stacked with AAS of course

How much gh we talking?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

^^^^^^ was thinking 10iu

my idea was to do the HGH once EOD, or ED say 10-15 iu

and the peptides 5 times ED

of course being an ameteur with no real idea or experience about this stuff other then what ive read, open to better suggestions

^^^^^^ was thinking 10iu

my idea was to do the HGH once EOD, or ED say 10-15 iu

and the peptides 5 times ED

of course being an ameteur with no real idea or experience about this stuff other then what ive read, open to better suggestions

Oh then, let's get this shit rolling. If you've got the funds to run GH 10ed I would do that for a while and not bother with peps at all except for the non gh time. 10 workout days pre or post with peps on non gh days is good but I'm my eyes more of an insulin users protocol. If it was me in your position (assuming no insulin use as you don't mention it) I'd do 10ed while blasting the tren and gaining to get the most out of the gh and Tbh some good mutation, your blast will be on a new level. Then peps when cruising or any cutting periods as gh isn't really needed cutting, especially if you use tren and hold a good bodyfat year round as you seem to. People will tell you to ease into it but your a big guy who obviously don't fuck about and wants results so I'm not going to mother you with such talk haha, the sides will subside soon enough.

There are many ways to do this. If you want to research the ghrp2/mod grf 5x/day with the hgh, then you will have to do the hgh before bed in order to allow the ghrp2/mod grf to be able to create a pulse. The reason for this is that when exogenous hgh is present in the body, the pitiutary will not be able to create a pulse for atleast 4 hours. So, you can research ghrp2/mod grf at 100mcg each 5x throughout the day from when you wake up, until before going to sleep. On the last dosing, take your synthetic hgh 10 minutes after your last dose of ghrp2/mod. This allows the hgh to ride that final pitiutary released pulse making it more effective. The 10+ ius of hgh will be active the entire night while you sleep. Take it IM so it is active for around 7 hours, and clears by the time you wake up. This way your pituitary will be ready to pulse again when you research your next morning dose of ghrp2/mod grf. Again, this is just one way to do this.

Oh then, let's get this shit rolling. If you've got the funds to run GH 10ed I would do that for a while and not bother with peps at all except for the non gh time. 10 workout days pre or post with peps on non gh days is good but I'm my eyes more of an insulin users protocol. If it was me in your position (assuming no insulin use as you don't mention it) I'd do 10ed while blasting the tren and gaining to get the most out of the gh and Tbh some good mutation, your blast will be on a new level. Then peps when cruising or any cutting periods as gh isn't really needed cutting, especially if you use tren and hold a good bodyfat year round as you seem to. People will tell you to ease into it but your a big guy who obviously don't fuck about and wants results so I'm not going to mother you with such talk haha, the sides will subside soon enough.

sweet, i like that idea, more affordable then running peps aswell, thanks for that man, and yes no slin as of yet, i might consider adding in slin one day 10iu post workout and with breakfast, but for now i can live without, 1 step at a time as they say, ill go with ur GH protocol and probably up my tren

There are many ways to do this. If you want to research the ghrp2/mod grf 5x/day with the hgh, then you will have to do the hgh before bed in order to allow the ghrp2/mod grf to be able to create a pulse. The reason for this is that when exogenous hgh is present in the body, the pitiutary will not be able to create a pulse for atleast 4 hours. So, you can research ghrp2/mod grf at 100mcg each 5x throughout the day from when you wake up, until before going to sleep. On the last dosing, take your synthetic hgh 10 minutes after your last dose of ghrp2/mod. This allows the hgh to ride that final pitiutary released pulse making it more effective. The 10+ ius of hgh will be active the entire night while you sleep. Take it IM so it is active for around 7 hours, and clears by the time you wake up. This way your pituitary will be ready to pulse again when you research your next morning dose of ghrp2/mod grf. Again, this is just one way to do this.

interesting, i think ill incorporate this when i take a break and lower my GH to say 2iu before bed IM, and peps throughout the day

thanks jj,

but ur suggestion has me thinking, could i inject the HGH 10iu in the morning, say at breakfast, and then squeeze in 2-3 peptide regime shots starting from say dinner time? which would be minimum 8 hours after my GH shot?

Last edited:
sweet, i like that idea, more affordable then running peps aswell, thanks for that man, and yes no slin as of yet, i might consider adding in slin one day 10iu post workout and with breakfast, but for now i can live without, 1 step at a time as they say, ill go with ur GH protocol and probably up my tren

interesting, i think ill incorporate this when i take a break and lower my GH to say 2iu before bed IM, and peps throughout the day

thanks jj,

The downtime from GH will let you resensitise nicely as well ready for next blast. I like that your going to up your tren. Tren and gh play very well together. Your be a fucking beast lol, well even more so than now

Last edited:

thanks jj,

but ur suggestion has me thinking, could i inject the HGH 10iu in the morning, say at breakfast, and then squeeze in 2-3 peptide regime shots starting from say dinner time? which would be minimum 8 hours after my GH shot?
Yes. That's perfect. I currently research 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf, 10 minutes later 5ius RIPTROPIN. THIS IS IN THE MORNING. AT NIGHT I RESEARCH TESAMORELIN.

8 HOURS IN BETWEEN IS PERFECT.

The downtime from GH will let you resensitise nicely as well ready for next blast. I like that your going to up your tren. Tren and gh play very well together. Your be a fucking beast lol, well even more so than now

great to hear, everywhere i read says you should increase ur testosterone to work with the GH, but if i can increase ym tren instead ill go with that option

Yes. That's perfect. I currently research 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf, 10 minutes later 5ius RIPTROPIN. THIS IS IN THE MORNING. AT NIGHT I RESEARCH TESAMORELIN.

8 HOURS IN BETWEEN IS PERFECT.

awesome, will follow that protocol for peps with the 10iu as sammy suggested

If you're going to do 10ius per shot, then I would recommend getting a glucose meter if you don't have one already. That way, you can check your bgl about 2 hours after pinning your gh.

great to hear, everywhere i read says you should increase ur testosterone to work with the GH, but if i can increase ym tren instead ill go with that option

awesome, will follow that protocol for peps with the 10iu as sammy suggested

Tren is much more synagestic with gh, belive me it's a whole new world. I think people are just scared of tren so settle for test

If you're going to do 10ius per shot, then I would recommend getting a glucose meter if you don't have one already. That way, you can check your bgl about 2 hours after pinning your gh.

Good point, I forgot to mention this as I have no issues. That said tren lowers most people's blood sugar anyway which should help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner