over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with high dose GH

FireRoss

Registered
I ran 10iu/day (Elis and Kefei) for a few weeks then 15iu EOD for another 5 weeks (sides from 10 ed were too much). I'm stopping for a while because I'm worried about a funky looking mole on my back.

The results have been nothing short amazing. My physique has changed so drastically that everyone I come across who hasn't seen me in a while are shocked. I saw some relatives last weekend and every single one made a comment on how much bigger I was.

I'm currently running my favorite cycle of NPP/Prop/TNE.

Last edited:
5 weeks? I think my gh is fake. U have any before and after pics? Details on ur drastic changes? We talkin arm and leg measurement increases or % bf drop??

Jeeze..what am I doing wrong. I did 10 per day of rips for over a month. Didnt notice much of anything

Tested in the upper 20s also

Edit: are you on aas?

usually on gh, it can take almost 3 months to even start to see results. about 9 months before it really blows people away. its not as fast as AAS for sure, but together, results are awesome. Why 10ius a day? just curious, thats huge. havent gotten to that dose yet.

Jeeze..what am I doing wrong. I did 10 per day of rips for over a month. Didnt notice much of anything

Tested in the upper 20s also

Edit: are you on aas?

That's because gh does not blow you up like the OP thinks. What he experienced is more water retention in the muscles. Hell, I went up 10 pounds in a week on rips. Gh itself is not anabolic. It's purpose is to force the body to use up stored body fat as energy and recovery.

Last edited:
usually on gh, it can take almost 3 months to even start to see results. about 9 months before it really blows people away. its not as fast as AAS for sure, but together, results are awesome. Why 10ius a day? just curious, thats huge. havent gotten to that dose yet.

I disagree.

I can't afford to run all year. When I introduce it, it takes OTHER people (non-BB, friends, gym people, co-workers) about 2 weeks before they say something. "Are you getting ready for another one of those things?"

I am by no means a heavy user either... but I respond to peptides ridiculously fast as well.

Because at 10iu results dont take 3 months to see. Try coming of gh when you cruise then when you blast hit 10iu ed with a decent bit of test or better yet tren, you'll see why 10iu lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Even at 4-6 or 6-8 iu ED, I saw something quick and soon.

I bumped from 5 to 10iu ED once and stuck with it for 3 months. I felt superman and could eat as much as a I wanted without worrying about putting on any fat (was on tren at 100mg ed too). I looked amazing but I was so tired all the time and had trouble keeping my eyes open at work

That's because gh does not blow you up like the OP thinks. What he experienced is more water retention in the muscles. Hell, I went up 10 pounds in a week on rips. Gh itself is not anabolic. It's purpose is to force the body to use up stored body fat as energy and recovery.

Complete garbage, sorry. First of all, no one in their right mind would run 10iu ED without any AAS. Second, with AAS, gh blows you up like nothing else would. It is fantastic for putting on serious size with the combination of AAS

Complete garbage, sorry. First of all, no one in their right mind would run 10iu ED without any AAS. Second, with AAS, gh blows you up like nothing else would. It is fantastic for putting on serious size with the combination of AAS

Complete garbage? Find me an article/valid study that proves hypertrophy or hyperplasia happens in humans with gh. That's right you can't because it doesn't. For the last time gh is NOT ANABOLIC.

Last edited:
Complete garbage? Find me an article/valid study that proves hypertrophy or hyperplasia happens in humans with gh. That's right you can't because it doesn't. For the last time gh is NOT ANABOLIC.

This I do agree with but it does seem to enhance gear for sure. What I love about higher gh when bulking is that it keeps you real lean while hitting the calories needed for growth. Mix it with slin and it's simply amazing for mass

This I do agree with but it does seem to enhance gear for sure. What I love about higher gh when bulking is that it keeps you real lean while hitting the calories needed for growth. Mix it with slin and it's simply amazing for mass

YES SAMMY!!! Finally, someone who gets it. Gh helps keep lean while bulking and thus the enhancement. I think way too many people get confused and think that it's the gh that's making them bigger which is totally erroneous. Slin is a different story. We know that it's very anabolic and does assist in hypertrophy by shuttling nutrients more efficiently to the muscles.

Who needs an article when almost everyone blows the hell up on high dose gh with aas? It just happens, science be damned.

YES SAMMY!!! Finally, someone who gets it. Gh helps keep lean while bulking and thus the enhancement. I think way too many people get confused and think that it's the gh that's making them bigger which is totally erroneous. Slin is a different story. We know that it's very anabolic and does assist in hypertrophy by shuttling nutrients more efficiently to the muscles.

I guess technically speaking, the AAS makes you bigger when on high dose HGH, NOT the HGH....But really what does it matter? the HGH creates the environment for AAS to do it's magic

Who needs an article when almost everyone blows the hell up on high dose gh with aas? It just happens, science be damned.

You are one interesting fellow that's for sure, lol. Listen bro, I would absolutely love for science to prove me wrong here and come out with studies showing hyperplasia/hypertrophy for humans on gh. But it simply doesn't work that way. Whenever I started up on gh after a lay off, I would always gain 5-10 pounds of water within a week right away.

You are one interesting fellow that's for sure, lol. Listen bro, I would absolutely love for science to prove me wrong here and come out with studies showing hyperplasia/hypertrophy for humans on gh. But it simply doesn't work that way. Whenever I started up on gh after a lay off, I would always gain 5-10 pounds of water within a week right away.

So please explain why top Olympia competitors use 20-35iu of HGH every single day? For fat loss???

So please explain why top Olympia competitors use 20-35iu of HGH every single day? For fat loss???

One of the reasons is that they use massive quantities of slin which can make you fat with the amounts of food they consume. They pretty much have to use that much gh to keep themselves lean in the offseason. Gh and slin go hand in hand for the O pros because slin lowers blood sugar levels while gh does the opposite.

poor nothuman!! As has been said, guys might go high for the fatloss benefit while eating enourmous amounts of food needed to be close to 300. Also, it helps when you're running large amounts of insulin (which is the cause for the drastic size)

One of the reasons is that they use massive quantities of slin which can make you fat with the amounts of food they consume. They pretty much have to use that much gh to keep themselves lean in the offseason. Gh and slin go hand in hand for the O pros because slin lowers blood sugar levels while gh does the opposite.

I'm well aware of what slin does and when used with hgh, it absolutely is the best mass building combo you can do. At the same time, to say gh doesn't make you build muscle better in high doses with AAS but without slin just isn't correct to me. To me and many others I know, it has

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131