over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pink Tops?

lou85

Newbies
I just picked up a kit of pink tops. Has anyone ever seen these before? They say flip off on the cap and have very little powder in them.

why would you take a chance on something un proven, especially with ll the fakes / scammers that are out there?

Unlabeled generics is always going to be hit or miss. I've never heard of pink tops or seen any reviews on them. You should get a serum test done to see if they are legit and report back.

I just picked up a kit of pink tops. Has anyone ever seen these before? They say flip off on the cap and have very little powder in them.

Bro,

Chances are they are bunk. 98% of all generics are bunk. Only way to know is to get a serum test done.

After i take the 10 iu im i not able to eat till after the test ?

Thanks guys im going to have a test done early next week. if these turn out to be bunk do you guys have any other trusted brands. i have tried riptropin just to much water retention for me.

Thanks guys im going to have a test done early next week. if these turn out to be bunk do you guys have any other trusted brands. i have tried riptropin just to much water retention for me.

Rips is pretty much always a good route. Plus water retention for the most part comes with Rips.(on some people) Just keep your diet in check, along with a couple other things and your good to go.

A lot of people hold water on good hgh. It's a side effect which is mentioned in studies and articles. I held water on hyges, rips, glos, and other unlabeled generics all of which scored in the 20's or higher in the past.

Last edited:
Bit of a hijack... How bad is Lasix for you? Is it worse than the increase in BP that fluid retention gives?

Just a update been taking 5iu the past couple days and my hands have been falling asleep when i wake up in the morning. i am going to get woodwork done Wednesday to confirm.

Bit of a hijack... How bad is Lasix for you? Is it worse than the increase in BP that fluid retention gives?

This is the worst hijack ever. How about starting a new thread? This has nothing to do with pinktropin..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131