YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any problems with running IGF continuously?

Fa1con

Newbies
Hey all,

I've got a question about running IGF. I have cycled IGF before and noticed that my recovery time and incident of injury are significantly less while I'm on it. I have ran it all the way to 9 weeks and it seems this effect continues well past the point most people cycle off.

I have searched a bit and can't seem to find anything solid on how long IGF can be run. There's lots of talk of how long it can be run and still be effective but it doesn't seem to lose its effectiveness for me in this way.

So my question is... can IGF be run continuously? Is there any physiological consequences here?

For context I've been running 50mcg LR3 ED with an added 25mcg some days if I'm feeling really beat up and that has been yielding great results. I would like to continue at this dose indefinitely if possible.

Thoughts?

See response in the thread that you responded to about cancer - why would you want to?

Have you searched google scholar - I suggest doing that.

See response in the thread that you responded to about cancer - why would you want to?

Have you searched google scholar - I suggest doing that.

In my opinion the risk is for now, based on the available scientific data, not nearly significant enough to outweigh the rewards. I don't want to live forever but I want to hold a handful of world records when I die.

In any case until a study shows a direct link between the administration of exogenous IGF and the development of cancer, I can not reasonably connect the two.

Last edited:
In my opinion the risk is for now, based on the available scientific data, not nearly significant enough to outweigh the rewards. I don't want to live forever but I want to hold a handful of world records when I die.

In any case until a study shows a direct link between the administration of exogenous IGF and the development of cancer, I can not reasonably connect the two.

Fair enough - I actually totally understand what you mean. I respect your ambition.

4-6 weeks on then take a couple weeks off.....there is risk with everything you do and take.

That's what IGF Des is for. Lr3 does seem to stop working at a certain point. I don't have to read an article to know although I for one would know considering my background. My own experience I noticed it seem to stop a few weeks in. If you want the rewards of an IGF for long periods. Either just use HGH or the Des. Ergopep has some great Des and good deals. That's my opinion.

That's what IGF Des is for. Lr3 does seem to stop working at a certain point. I don't have to read an article to know although I for one would know considering my background. My own experience I noticed it seem to stop a few weeks in. If you want the rewards of an IGF for long periods. Either just use HGH or the Des. Ergopep has some great Des and good deals. That's my opinion.

Luckily enough for me it hasn't stopped working in the ways I need it the most. That's why my particular situation is unique. Everyone goes off when it stops working so there's never any talk of how long it can be ran. So what if it doesn't stop working, how long can this be maintained?

Heck if it keeps working and you like what it's doing. Why stop? I don't know of any long term marathon run outside of an on/off cycle or any negative effects from long term usage. If you run it for a year keep us posted. I'd love to see that journal.
Luckily enough for me it hasn't stopped working in the ways I need it the most. That's why my particular situation is unique. Everyone goes off when it stops working so there's never any talk of how long it can be ran. So what if it doesn't stop working, how long can this be maintained?

Heck if it keeps working and you like what it's doing. Why stop? I don't know of any long term marathon run outside of an on/off cycle or any negative effects from long term usage. If you run it for a year keep us posted. I'd love to see that journal.

I might just have to be the guinea pig here. I'm willing to go forward with that if its unknown territory but it would be nice if someone had an idea of what I might expect. I think that the biggest separation here is that while I have used it for its anabolic effects I find its therapeutic effects are much more beneficial. Hopefully they continue. I will definitely keep the board updated as I continue. I don't know if anyone is interested in using it just for therapeutic purposes but I guess someone might benefit somewhere from the info.

I have the same question. I'm wondering how is igf different than hgh - can't you take that for a long time on a 2 days off 5 days on?? That is what I did for about 4 months, then finally I decided enough is enough.

Also, on HRT, one takes test continuously for-ever! The dose just can't be too high. So, perhaps one way to approach it is to establish what a safe/high-normal range is, and dose to that? Of-course that may mean even 50mg/day is too much, which would be a drag, but if you/I wanted to take more (yeah!) there are other things you can take when you cycle off igf.

I hope you are right, I love the stuff.

Lr3 gave me skin tags after about 2 months.....gave me the creeps. Des on the other hand I can continually use on workout days (4 x a week) at 100mcg and always get a great pump.

Interesting and justifiable argument. If you can stay on HGH and HRT forever at a certain dosage then why not IGF. It does seem from the general consensus if you stay on HGH the benefits are better in long term. I feel the same way about test because I do it myself. I feel the longer I stay on the more benefits I get. Maybe if you maintain a certain maintenance dosage of IGF Lr3 with out getting crazy the benefits are greater over time. It's a valid hypothesis. I'd love to see the journal.
I have the same question. I'm wondering how is igf different than hgh - can't you take that for a long time on a 2 days off 5 days on?? That is what I did for about 4 months, then finally I decided enough is enough.

Also, on HRT, one takes test continuously for-ever! The dose just can't be too high. So, perhaps one way to approach it is to establish what a safe/high-normal range is, and dose to that? Of-course that may mean even 50mg/day is too much, which would be a drag, but if you/I wanted to take more (yeah!) there are other things you can take when you cycle off igf.

I hope you are right, I love the stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner