over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps and liver damage

cardealer

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone know if ghrp2,cjc1295 w/o,or mt2 cause liver damage or any sides.How long can you safley run these peps

Peps carry some of the same risks as hgh. Think about it. Gear, hgh, slin, peps, ancillaries all have side effects.

I run those peps plus some year round and get bloods every 4 months and nothing has been out of normal range. Now those with a pre-existing condition may not have the same results. This is why it is very important to check for those things prior to useage.

I run those peps plus some year round and get bloods every 4 months and nothing has been out of normal range. Now those with a pre-existing condition may not have the same results. This is why it is very important to check for those things prior to useage.

Have you checked your bgl with a glucose meter? I know for me, while peps don't increase my bgl nearly as much as hgh, it still does to a degree even though I'm hypoglycemic and my bgl is normally low. Let me clarify. cjc and ghrp increase my bgl while I go hypo on igf.

Last edited:
My liver values have dropped significantly since beginning peptides.

JJ, do you think that it's because the igf conversion is helping heal your liver?

I actually think its because I intake 100ml of mct oil per week. That's the only change I added in the past 6 months.

If your peptides are quality your liver should be fine.

You can megadose ghrp and ghrh peptides without any negative effect on your liver. They are synthesized from amino acids like proteins. Plus you are dealing with micrograms per dose. With such a low saturation dose you could even be injecting 100mcg of cyanide and you would still be ok.

John you inject 100 ml MCT oil a week? Arms or other body parts?
I put 9ccs in each bicep, 9ccs in each tricep, 6ccs in each delt, and 6ccs-9ccs in each pec every 4 days. I have quite a few injection sites on each muscle.

Have you checked your bgl with a glucose meter? I know for me, while peps don't increase my bgl nearly as much as hgh, it still does to a degree even though I'm hypoglycemic and my bgl is normally low. Let me clarify. cjc and ghrp increase my bgl while I go hypo on igf.

It's weird. Peps will have my fasting blood glucose in the 120s where as a couple of units of GH will keep my fasting glucose in the 60-70 range.

My A1C runs around 4.5 so I have tight glycemic control.

It's weird. Peps will have my fasting blood glucose in the 120s where as a couple of units of GH will keep my fasting glucose in the 60-70 range.

My A1C runs around 4.5 so I have tight glycemic control.

That is strange indeed for peps. However, a couple ius of gh will not affect bgl much. I'm talking higher doses like 6+ius.

I actually think its because I intake 100ml of mct oil per week. That's the only change I added in the past 6 months.
I would have to agree with you on this one. I ve always been under the impression that certain peps are actually good for the liver???? If you are just running peps, I cant see the harm, but when you add aas on top of it, I can see some liver taxation going on, especially any 17-a, oral or inject-able. My live enzymes were health 2 months ago. Ive been on HGH, and peps since 2005, and I have never had any liver issues. Damn Bro, I hate to hear that your liver is acting up on you!!! No bueno!!!! J, how are the side effects with running oil for spot injections????

I would have to agree with you on this one. I ve always been under the impression that certain peps are actually good for the liver???? If you are just running peps, I cant see the harm, but when you add aas on top of it, I can see some liver taxation going on, especially any 17-a, oral or inject-able. My live enzymes were health 2 months ago. Ive been on HGH, and peps since 2005, and I have never had any liver issues. Damn Bro, I hate to hear that your liver is acting up on you!!! No bueno!!!! J, how are the side effects with running oil for spot injections????

No sides at all. The mct oil is healthy. I read that it protects the liver from alcohol. I'm guessing it helps with gear as well. My joints feel better. It's probably lubing them up as i don't have much fat in my diet. I have the site injections down finally. Everything looks symmetrical and real, not the fake synthol look. It takes a lot of experimentation and trial and error to figure out how to do it. The body needs time to adjust to the shock of adding large amounts of oil into the muscles.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws