over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

carrying peps etc on plane? (checked)

therulersback

Registered
hey guys new to the peptide / etc game here. any problems with carrying small research supply and slin pins in checked luggage? never done it before about to fly out on Fri. TSA be watching ...

TSA doesn't fuck around with anything in a vial and pins even if you have a script for it. Most likely they will confiscate it.

TSA doesn't fuck around with anything in a vial and pins even if you have a script for it. Most likely they will confiscate it.

They do not confiscate any syringes with a needle under 1/2" even for carry on luggage.

There should be no problem to bring them whatsoever.

Don't do it!!! Little vials with a bodybuilder just looks flat out wrong. Mail them to the place you are staying in your name.

They do not confiscate any syringes with a needle under 1/2" even for carry on luggage.

There should be no problem to bring them whatsoever.

That's weird. My father once took his jins which were redi-ject and TSA took him back into their little interrogation room and grilled him for 15 minutes. Luckily he got a hold of his doc by phone and they let him through. What you are saying is probably true about slin pins, as diabetics have to bring them, but it's a huge pain the ass and not worth the hassle IMO.

That's weird. My father once took his jins which were redi-ject and TSA took him back into their little interrogation room and grilled him for 15 minutes. Luckily he got a hold of his doc by phone and they let him through. What you are saying is probably true about slin pins, as diabetics have to bring them, but it's a huge pain the ass and not worth the hassle IMO.

I think it has more to do with the specific TSA agent you get. It's just a moron lottery. It's crazy you guys allow the TSA to exist.

I think it has more to do with the specific TSA agent you get. It's just a moron lottery. It's crazy you guys allow the TSA to exist.

Actually we have nothing to do with TSA in USA. They do what they want. I travel a lot, you better believe they check things thourghly and they are not stupid. If you take the chance to do something stupid, then don't cry if something happens to you, when it comes to TSA.

You can take legit prescriptions on the plane, I do for my blood pressure and other things. You do need a properly labeled script bottle for them not to hassle you.

You can take legit prescriptions on the plane, I do for my blood pressure and other things. You do need a properly labeled script bottle for them not to hassle you.

Yes I know. I have a million meds including immunos, bp med, etc. that I take with me when I travel(labels and all) and I have never been hassled. I was talking about the jins my father took and he did not take the labeled box with him which had all his info on it. I should've been more specific.

I would never take vials or pins to the airport. Even if the substance isn't actually illegal, it could still cause you problems with security and where I'm from, pins require a prescription. I took orals on a plane once pretty easily. I put the pink Dbol's in a bottle of Benadryl tabs. Benadryl is pink and so were the D's so even if they opened the bottle, it all would have looked the same unless they looked very closely. I had blue tabs (don't remember what they were) and put them in a bottle of Aleve so all was blue inside. No troubles.

I don't think they will allow small vials of unknown substances on a plane. That's a huge health hazard and could potentially be a lot more deadly than box cutters. Do you have a prescription that requires you to have insulin syringes? If not, you may have a hard time explaining that one. To even do it just seems like a huge risk and stupid. If they ask you what the vials are you're going to tell them "research products?" Then the 50 questions will start that will be hard for you to answer. Those vials will be clearly visible on the X ray. It's just peptides. You can use them when you get back. If they're that important to you, mail them to your destination like the previous post mentioned and avoid ALL the hassle

wow thx guys didn't think anything in my checked luggage would cause problems but i guess you're right. gonna just mail em.

I live in Kuala Lumpur, originate from UK have spent considerable amount of time in Norway, Korea and Singapore this year (the latter known to hang people for smallest amounts of narcotics) and absolutely no problem with 'importing' AAS, HGH, peptides and accompanying paraphenalia. Checked-in luggage for sure and only in 'personal use' quantities. I've never been queried about any of them despite a couple of routine spot checks.

IMO delivery to an address is a different matter. My response is based upon the practicalities of what I believe to be your predicament. However with all such things common sense should prevail and carrying around commercial quantities (i.e. 100's of vials) will lead to a 'situation' if you're pulled. Remember a certain Hollywood A~lister screwed it up for everyone when caught with a suitcase full of GH.

ohh .. in my experience you can buy slin needles just about anywhere (without query or prescription).

Just to give you guys a heads up that want to take something illegal. Yesterday I flew out of the country. They took me in a back room and padded me down and search all my luggage. Keep fooling yourself that this doesn't happen. It happens more frequently then ever before. Of course I have nothing to worry about, I don't do illegal things, but if your freedom is worth a few peptides, go for it.

I've checked in tons of drugs about 15times this calendar year

Really? It only takes one time and then we won't be seeing you around the board for awhile. :rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear