over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good and Bad News

ridge11

Registered
So i received a most recent blood work, and the good news was the hdl's, platelets, potassium, and rdw had improved. The disappointing news was that the igf level came back at 161. After 6 months of 4x/day ghrp/grh this came as a surprise because there were some favorable changes that occurred to the physique, and some not so favorable sides that were attributed to elevated igf levels. So I am very relieved, pissed, and confused all at the same time. After following alpha's thread I was sure igf would come back near 300.

Did you fast for your labs? Reason I ask is that people swear that igf levels don't elevate w/o glucose in your liver.

Well

So i received a most recent blood work, and the good news was the hdl's, platelets, potassium, and rdw had improved. The disappointing news was that the igf level came back at 161. After 6 months of 4x/day ghrp/grh this came as a surprise because there were some favorable changes that occurred to the physique, and some not so favorable sides that were attributed to elevated igf levels. So I am very relieved, pissed, and confused all at the same time. After following alpha's thread I was sure igf would come back near 300.

With MOD grf why would you expect IGF levels to be high? I would expect more like 200, not 300. GH levels are probably 20-24 4 times a day though.........you cant attribute the unfavorable sides to high IGF when it was not high.........

Did you fast for your labs? Reason I ask is that people swear that igf levels don't elevate w/o glucose in your liver.

No. I was under the impression that igf levels would remain consistantly elevated once they reached a high level.

With MOD grf why would you expect IGF levels to be high? I would expect more like 200, not 300. GH levels are probably 20-24 4 times a day though.........you cant attribute the unfavorable sides to high IGF when it was not high.........

Alpha followed a similar protocol and his igf was in the high 200's if my memory is serving me right. I was falsely assuming that the sides were related to elevated IGF.

Good to hear blood work came back good.

Sorry to hear your cycle did not meet your expectations.

Can you list your sides?

Couple questions:
1. What is your baseline IGF #?
2. what negative sides did you experience?

Alpha had igf1 of, I believe, 324 from ghrp2/mod grf 3x/day. This doesn't make sense. Hit him up in his thread. Maybe he can figure out what went wrong.

I am in for what the not so favorable sides are, just ordered ghrp2/mod

If you were using cabergoline/dostenex or prami, this would account for the low igf1. I looked into elevated igf1 at a agromeglia website. A guy who has a baseline igf1 of mid 700's got his igf1 down to 300 using cabergoline a couple times a week.

what sides were you experiencing? And Phil what levels should one expect on DAC and GHRP-2

I had bone marrow and a bone sample taken from my illium. While my body was healing it decided to grow more bone the size of half a golf ball. The doctors couldn't explain it, until I mentioned the "supplements", they then said if my igf was infact elevated that my body may have overcompensated for arguement sake.

Couple questions:
1. What is your baseline IGF #?
2. what negative sides did you experience?

Never got a baseline.
The side listed above plus some dull pain in my chest
And of course hypo after

If you were using cabergoline/dostenex or prami, this would account for the low igf1. I looked into elevated igf1 at a agromeglia website. A guy who has a baseline igf1 of mid 700's got his igf1 down to 300 using cabergoline a couple times a week.

None of that. Just Mucuna Pruriens for prolactin

So I suppose the question now is, if this were you, would you continue this protocol?

Never got a baseline.
The side listed above plus some dull pain in my chest
And of course hypo after

If you don't have baseline #'s as a comparison, how do you know if the protocol significantly increased your IGF levels?

So I suppose the question now is, if this were you, would you continue this protocol?

You said you saw favorable changes during this protocol. Why wouldn't you continue?

If you don't have baseline #'s as a comparison, how do you know if the protocol significantly increased your IGF levels?

You said you saw favorable changes during this protocol. Why wouldn't you continue?

I probably will, just trying to figure out why the igf was so low.

I probably will, just trying to figure out why the igf was so low.

Well, like I mentioned, it is tough to know if that number is low relatively speaking if you don't know your baseline.
Me personally, I'm seeing great results. Don't know my baseline nor 'pepped up' (pun intended) IGF #'s and am really not that concerned about it. Gut feeling tells me that the positive results are coming from the gh pulses as much or more than elevated IGF....

Macuna Pruriens is supposed to increase gh production.

Did you take it to raise gh levels thru reputed ability to raise L-dopa??

Ak

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear