over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best dose of GH for ....

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Fat Loss
Muscle Fullness
And putting on Muscle ( Least important if one has to take a high dose that causes jaw and intestines growth )

now this dose shouldn't fuck with your jaws over period of time, and this dose shouldn't make your guts bigger over time

what dose do you say ?

3ius ? 4 ? 5 ?

6 months on, 6 months off

Last edited:
If you want to see muscle growth, you must run slin. If not, then you will experience fat loss from gh. Now, you will experience water retention in your muscles which will give them the full look and that will take a week or 2 but do not mistake this for muscle growth. Sounds like this is your first time with gh so I would recommend starting off at 2ius and slowly ramping it up to 4-5ius. 5-6 months on and 2 months off repeat is a good way of cycling as chinese gh does build anti-bodies faster than pharm grade.

Bloat is tricky with gh. Water retention is a side effect of hgh which is mentioned in an omnitrope manual and some studies. Some brands and even then some batches will cause more bloat than others. This one of the reasons why I recommended starting at 2ius and slowly ramping up. If you notice bloat you can lower the dose.

Last edited:
Who knows you might not get bloat anyway, but if you do just combat it with a good nutrition, B-6 and Vitamin C.

I agree Mick. A low sodium diet goes a long way with gh. I didn't know that b-6 and vit c also help combat water retention. Thanks for the info.

Why 6 months on/6 months off if you don't mind me asking? From my understanding you should run it 3 months then take a week off, two at max, then hop right back on. Also, Whatever you gained from GH during that 6 months will be lost during the 6 months you're not on GH.

Why 6 months on/6 months off if you don't mind me asking? From my understanding you should run it 3 months then take a week off, two at max, then hop right back on. Also, Whatever you gained from GH during that 6 months will be lost during the 6 months you're not on GH.

I like to blast high dose gh when bulking, ie 10iu ed, 6 iu when cutting and just peps when cruising.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I said 5-6 months on then 2 months off because of anti-bodies which drop gh serum levels significantly after long term use.

If you want to see muscle growth, you must run slin. If not, then you will experience fat loss from gh. Now, you will experience water retention in your muscles which will give them the full look and that will take a week or 2 but do not mistake this for muscle growth. Sounds like this is your first time with gh so I would recommend starting off at 2ius and slowly ramping it up to 4-5ius. 5-6 months on and 2 months off repeat is a good way of cycling as chinese gh does build anti-bodies faster than pharm grade.

Should the slin dose be comparable to the amount of gh you run? To minimize fat gain?

For instance I was considering running 7iu gh 5 days a week(mon-fri) and keeping insulin active at all times during those days except when sleeping. Humulin in the morning and midday and humalog pre-workout, probably 50-60 iu insulin to start.

Now the gh should keep me from gaining fat and allow me to "lean bulk" so to speak, if I notice the fat creeping up though do I have to ramp up the gh dose to compensate for the slin dose? Thanks.

Should the slin dose be comparable to the amount of gh you run? To minimize fat gain?

For instance I was considering running 7iu gh 5 days a week(mon-fri) and keeping insulin active at all times during those days except when sleeping. Humulin in the morning and midday and humalog pre-workout, probably 50-60 iu insulin to start.

Now the gh should keep me from gaining fat and allow me to "lean bulk" so to speak, if I notice the fat creeping up though do I have to ramp up the gh dose to compensate for the slin dose? Thanks.

No the slin dose does not need to be comparable to gh dose. 7ius of gh on the days you run slin will suffice. You can consume fat since you are running gh along with the slin but make sure they are moderate amounts. Same thing with carbs. Don't go overboard with them or you will put on fat. I don't recommend using so much slin on the get go since you are new to it. You can put on some decent size by doing 10ius, 3x a day on days you workout. The problem with wanting to do a lot of slin is that you will become insulin resistant faster.

the only reason why I don't wanna fuck with gh is because of intestine growth and jaw growth !

I mean fuck, look at Mark Daugdales stomach for god sake, or jay cutlers ugly ass face lol

the only reason why I don't wanna fuck with gh is because of intestine growth and jaw growth !

I mean fuck, look at Mark Daugdales stomach for god sake, or jay cutlers ugly ass face lol

Gotta take the good with the bad. You have to ask yourself if the sides are worth the rewards.

Gotta take the good with the bad. You have to ask yourself if the sides are worth the rewards.

How much shit and for how do you have to take it for to get sides like that?? I mean those guys are doing mega doses

How much shit and for how do you have to take it for to get sides like that?? I mean those guys are doing mega doses

You pretty much have to be on gh for a long time and even moderate doses will give you that turtle belly. You also have to gorge yourself with lots of food as well. Well this is all popular thinking. I know for myself my stomach is distended but I have been on and off gh for many years.

You pretty much have to be on gh for a long time and even moderate doses will give you that turtle belly. You also have to gorge yourself with lots of food as well. Well this is all popular thinking. I know for myself my stomach is distended but I have been on and off gh for many years.

jesus..how does it look? do you still look good when your cut up or looks like you have a belly?

jesus..how does it look? do you still look good when your cut up or looks like you have a belly?

My waist is bigger and my abs stick out more.

moderate doses being...?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members