over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice on my gh protocol

F0cus

Registered
Ok guys here is how I am doing it but would love for some experienced guys to chime in with their opinions

wake up 7am 5iu, I alternate sub q and im. I then wait 1 hour before eating, sometimes I do fasted cardio

around 4-5pm I take another 5iu but I make sure I have not eaten 1.5 hours prior

My main goal is body recomp, fat loss.

What do you guys think? How long would you run this dosage before taking a break?

Thanks!

p.s I tried injecting before bed but it kept me up

Ok guys here is how I am doing it but would love for some experienced guys to chime in with their opinions

wake up 7am 5iu, I alternate sub q and im. I then wait 1 hour before eating, sometimes I do fasted cardio

around 4-5pm I take another 5iu but I make sure I have not eaten 1.5 hours prior

My main goal is body recomp, fat loss.

What do you guys think? How long would you run this dosage before taking a break?

Thanks!

p.s I tried injecting before bed but it kept me up
looks fine to me...assuming your diet matches your goals

maybe add in 100-200 huperzine A... every 5 hrs

they say take a break from the gh every 4-5 months to let the aintibodies clear

looks fine to me...assuming your diet matches your goals

maybe add in 100-200 huperzine A... every 5 hrs

they say take a break from the gh every 4-5 months to let the aintibodies clear

What will the huperzine do? How long of a break before getting back on? Thanks for the help bro!!

What will the huperzine do? How long of a break before getting back on? Thanks for the help bro!!

it will block somatostatin which inhibits gh...that way your getting full use of either your natural gh or your synthetic gh

ive noticed more increased side (numb hands) since adding the huperzine..which i assume is because some of the gh was being inhibited by somatostatin....i do 100mcg every 5 hrs....some do more

it will block somatostatin which inhibits gh...that way your getting full use of either your natural gh or your synthetic gh

ive noticed more increased side (numb hands) since adding the huperzine..which i assume is because some of the gh was being inhibited by somatostatin....i do 100mcg every 5 hrs....some do more

Awesome!! Who carries that stuff?

Id only do the morning dose of GH if you plan to do morning fasted cardio, otherwise before bed I find is the best. Or split in half thsoe cardio days am and pre bed.

Id only do the morning dose of GH if you plan to do morning fasted cardio, otherwise before bed I find is the best. Or split in half thsoe cardio days am and pre bed.

I did all 10ius yesterday morning for a serum test and I was exhausted all day long! Sucked. I tried taking 5iu pre bed and could not sleep... I find early am and early evening work well for me.

I did all 10ius yesterday morning for a serum test and I was exhausted all day long! Sucked. I tried taking 5iu pre bed and could not sleep... I find early am and early evening work well for me.

This is my theory on gh. Now there maybe other vets here who disagree and I respect that, but in all honesty there is no scientific evidence that I am aware of(I could be wrong) that suggests that taking gh at certain times is better. I say just take when it's convenient for you. Hell, there are theories floating around that gh works better with carbs because more igf is converted/released in the liver. I'm not a doctor or scientist, but I think that as long as you get your daily dose in(from experience), you'll be g2g.

This is my theory on gh. Now there maybe other vets here who disagree and I respect that, but in all honesty there is no scientific evidence that I am aware of(I could be wrong) that suggests that taking gh at certain times is better. I say just take when it's convenient for you. Hell, there are theories floating around that gh works better with carbs because more igf is converted/released in the liver. I'm not a doctor or scientist, but I think that as long as you get your daily dose in(from experience), you'll be g2g.

I tend to agree. I do like 10 iu pre workout as it gives me a nice buzz. High dose gh gives me more energy than eca for some reason

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I give my research elf 4iu Rips at bedtime, and 5x 100mcg ea ghrp / mod grf during the day. It's working for the little perv, his diet is shit but he's not adding BF. He also gets comments from the ladies that his hair and skin look great.

I give my research elf 4iu Rips at bedtime, and 5x 100mcg ea ghrp / mod grf during the day. It's working for the little perv, his diet is shit but he's not adding BF. He also gets comments from the ladies that his hair and skin look great.

I'm sure he's getting tons of elf pussy:headbang:

I agree. Lots of factors here. Age, how you feel and what works for you. I'm 55 and my natty was low to begin with. So I do my GH before bed. Sleep like a rock. I try no to eat a hour before or an hour after not sure how much diff that makes. I got a BG meter not seeing anything unusual either way. But I am just at 3.5 IU pharm working to 4 where I will stay.

Also I noticed that when I added just a bit of test, and I mean not much, it seemed to kick everything up a notch as Emeril would say.

I tend to agree. I do like 10 iu pre workout as it gives me a nice buzz. High dose gh gives me more energy than eca for some reason

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I must say the best training day I've had all year was the day I did my gh serum test. 10iu im earlier in the day. None of the usual aches and pains. ESP noticed in my delts which usually give me fits. Nice pumps and for some reason it seemed I was quite a bit stronger too. Idk.

I thought the timing of meals around pins was debunked?

I take mine all PWO, inject IM into my delts. I just did 15iu a few minutes ago after finishing shoulders.

I thought the timing of meals around pins was debunked?

I take mine all PWO, inject IM into my delts. I just did 15iu a few minutes ago after finishing shoulders.

How long u been using this protocol? Brand of gh please? Any size gains vs lower dose fat loss protocols??? Thanks!

Doc, you are looking swole from the other thread. Keep up the good work buddy!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131