IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I am starting a brand new spanking thread to test IGF LR3 and its legitimacy. You can refer to the thread below but a good friend of mine handed me a 1mg vial of IGF LR3 by GWP to see what i think. After mixing with 0.6% AA i injected 80mcg and within 60 seconds had the incredible hunger feeling that i get with GHRP-6 or 2. I have a strong suspicion that this is not LR3 at all and is just GHRP. Short of dropping a grand for actual testing the only way scientific is to inject the so called IGF LR3 and do a serum GH test 40min post injection as i have done with all GHRP testing. If it causes a surge in serum GH then we know damn well it is GHRP. Because IGF LR3 has and should not have any affect on serum GH numbers.

This morning at 8:45am i injected "80mcg" of so called LR3 and injected subQ as it if were GHRP, on a fasting state just to make sure. I will be drawing serum GH in about ten minutes. Within 1-2min of injection i was hungry as a mofo and it is killing me as i am typing this thread. We will know on Friday if there was a surge in serum GH or not.

If there is a surge in GH, i would recommend everyone to do similar testing on their own for verification. There is no reason why any of us should be paying IGF prices for GHRP. So stay tuned.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/97098-igf-lr3-hypo-feeling.html

86910495-8288-459A-B4BC-E62CBC028C83-3786-00000183ABA8C57B.jpg

Excellent idea. LR3 is getting insanely cheap right now and some prices seem too good to be true. It's a little bit worrisome when you can buy cheaper "American made" LR3 than straight from China.

Well

Excellent idea. LR3 is getting insanely cheap right now and some prices seem too good to be true. It's a little bit worrisome when you can buy cheaper "American made" LR3 than straight from China.

No one here in the USA produces IGF LR3..........its ALL bought from China.

Hey Alpha, I would just like to thank you on behalf of myself and the many others on here for your all research and caring enough about us to spend your own time and money testing these products. It is comforting to know that your testing is completely unbiased and accurate. Thank you!

I saw your recent post regarding IGFLR3, interesting thing is another sponsor Direct Peptide is also selling the same IGLR3, they must be buying prelabled from chiina or elsewhere.... so what you are posting will not only help GW customers but Direct Peptide customers as well!!!! Thanks Bro!!!

Hey alpha, if you don't mind, I have a quick question. Would one expect lowered blood glucose levels shortly after lr3 administration. After reading your post about your first shot, i decided to test the lr3 i received from a local sponsor. Pre reading was 128, 10 minutes post was 104, and 1 hour post was 125. Just wondering if these readings are an indicator of anything or at the very least rule out a ghrh.

Hey alpha, if you don't mind, I have a quick question. Would one expect lowered blood glucose levels shortly after lr3 administration. After reading your post about your first shot, i decided to test the lr3 i received from a local sponsor. Pre reading was 128, 10 minutes post was 104, and 1 hour post was 125. Just wondering if these readings are an indicator of anything or at the very least rule out a ghrh.

Here is the thing, there is nothing with IGF LR3 on its own that should cause a drop in blood sugar. I am not versed on how it is manufactured to know but i have heard some say that insulin is used in its manufacturing. To what degree i have no idea. I think deciding any IGFs legitimacy based on whether it drops blood sugar or not is not scientific enough.

Since the most common compound is GHRPs that are used instead then the easiest way is to do a serum GH test 40min post injection. If it rises serum GH, then you know for sure it is GHRP. This is until manufacturers wise up and start putting other compounds that dont do shit lol.

I am glad this came up bc I have been trying to figure out this maybe Phil can chime in to explain. How come when I look at kits of igf (10-100mcg vials) they are around $100-125 and when you ck on 1mg btls all from sources in china their price is $50-75. So how is it that we can get this stuff in USA for $15 (eat what company here pays for it) a vial of 1 mg.

I have used the kits once in the past they killed any 1mg vial I have done.

I am not bashing any company or saying anything is fake. But it has had me thinking for a while. Maybe we can get a way test these to see how much is act in them.

Alpha6164....is there anyway you could test the Lr3 from several companies to find if this is the case across the board? It would be nice to know if and where we can get legit Lr3.

Alpha6164....is there anyway you could test the Lr3 from several companies to find if this is the case across the board? It would be nice to know if and where we can get legit Lr3.

If companies want to send me their LR3 for testing i would be more than glad. This one from Great White was just given to me. Phil does not have any in stock and will send me some when he gets them. If any other company wants to send some i would be more than glad to check it out.

Yes sir

If companies want to send me their LR3 for testing i would be more than glad. This one from Great White was just given to me. Phil does not have any in stock and will send me some when he gets them. If any other company wants to send some i would be more than glad to check it out.

As soon as we get our order we are sending to Alpha as usual. Thank you Alpha! You don't just take 500 things and guess. You actually test to find the truth and that is what we seek.

You don't just take 500 things and guess. You actually test to find the truth and that is what we seek.

It takes A LOT of will power to for my lab rat to have truly controlled studies these days... You have some will power Alpha!

It takes A LOT of will power to for my lab rat to have truly controlled studies these days... You have some will power Alpha!

Thank you.

When i joined this board, i came across countless threads where people said they are gonna test this and that and post results and most of them fizzled and thread just went cold. It would piss me off reading a thread 7 pages deep just to realize nothing came of it. So i promised myself that when i say i am going to do something i am gonna come thru. Hopefully everyone benefits from these testings.

As far as this LR3 i may be completely wrong and barking up the wrong tree. And if the results come back good tomorrow i will gladly apologize for even remotely making accusation of the LR3 not being legit. But at this stage of the game better be safe than sorry :)

I have 4 vials of DES and just started running it again today. How can I test for what everyone is looking for? I'll gladly try.

I have 4 vials of DES and just started running it again today. How can I test for what everyone is looking for? I'll gladly try.

Well unfortunately you cant do same test with Des. DES does not give you the hypoglycemia feeling as IGF does. I am not sure why because all IGFs are similar to insulin. However, what you can do is inject x amount of Des and then 40min later do a serum GH test if it causes a surge in serum GH then you know for sure it is not IGF DES. It may be ipam or GHRP etc.

Thank you.

When i joined this board, i came across countless threads where people said they are gonna test this and that and post results and most of them fizzled and thread just went cold. It would piss me off reading a thread 7 pages deep just to realize nothing came of it. So i promised myself that when i say i am going to do something i am gonna come thru. Hopefully everyone benefits from these testings.

As far as this LR3 i may be completely wrong and barking up the wrong tree. And if the results come back good tomorrow i will gladly apologize for even remotely making accusation of the LR3 not being legit. But at this stage of the game better be safe than sorry :)

you the man

well, from my experience with igf1r3, it is nothing like the ghrp's i've used.

ghrp's 2 and 6 don't give my any increase in hunger.. nothing at all. i was disapointed in that. AND, they flush my like hell. it's uncomfortable as a mofo to the point i now dred doing a dose.

igf1r3 on the other hand, if done subQ, makes me tired and a lil hungry after an hour. i have massive experience with insulin and hypo (I'm InsulinShock, remember? lol), but it's nothing like hypo from insulin. It also give me the 'fullness' insulin used to give me when i first started it nearly 15yrs ago, without the smooth/blurry puffiness.

igf1 has also added significant "thickness" to my midsection, even after just a few days. can't be "intestinal growth" or any of that nonsense, gotta be water retention.. ghrp's never gave that.

" Great White IGF LR3" serum GH results drum roll.......

I show up this morning not expecting any results but LabCorp must have been working over drive and my lab was sitting on my desk. Not surprised one bit. Serum GH surge way above normal. I have tested my fair share of bunk GH lol and first thing in morning serum GH is aways 0.1 so when we get this surge I can say 1000% this is not IGF and either GHRP-2 or 6.

If anyone knows someone at GWP you may point them to this thread so they can have a chance to respond. I urge anyone that is questioning my results to repeat it using same protocol I have established for peptide testing. Inject X brand IGF LR3 wait 40 min and draw a serum GH test and post results.

Everybody works hard for their money including myself and nobody should pay $50 for a $10 vial of GHRP.

BEBE49F8-16C7-47F7-A59B-3B65023B01A8-3786-0000025843E64917.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws