advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myo inhibitor log (nothing else researched)!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay so I am a little lost with myo inhibitor results and I wanted to see it's potential myself. I have had it in a freezer about couple of months now and today I finally gave it to my animal; however my animal does have low test at the moment so the results will not be as high as they would be if he had normal test level (getting his blood work tomorrow).

Basic info:
So here are some things about my animal. It has a shoulder injury, it is cutting, and it has low test.

Diet:
I have gotten with Dr. Shelby for his diet (this was before I had decided on this research) and I will only chance his diet and cardio according to what he tells me.

The peptide:
I reconned it with .4ml of bac water and gave it to my animal bilaterally in his pecks. The peptide reconned very fast like if it was DES...as soon as it was admined the body heat of the animal has risen and he has started sweating already.

Supplements:
4g fish oil
1 animal pak/day
1 animal flex/day
Pre-workout and 1g of agmatine (have been giving it to him for years and their is huge difference between peptide pumps and supplement pumps so don't worry this will not effect the research. If I feel like that it is then I will stop giving it to the animal).

G and P,

Is Subject placed on anything else?

Ak

What do you mean by low-test. An hrt dose - or off all AAS and low physiologically?

Eager to see results.

Does 1g agmatine really do much? For pump or energy?

Subject did a cycle and after two months he had a rebound and ended up with a gyno. Right now it is given letro and the gyno is gone but his libido is down the shitter which sounds like low test...also the insane strength and size loss was another hint.

But it is not on anything right now and won't be until the blood test comes back...subject is not on trt either.

Agmatine is a supplement that is used for pumps...it is the best thing that I have ever came across other than DMZ and for my animal DES. It is the DES of the supplement world. Muscle Feast sells them in bulk and for a really good price.

This will be semi exciting to see.

I know for myself when I went off of everything and my test was so low it was out of range. My strength bottomed out and I started making some of my gains back while using des and lr3 sooo I wonder if you'll have similar effect with myo hmp. Goodluck

Cutting on low natty test tho bro. Recipe for muscle loss

nevermind....put my 2 vials in the freezer couple hrs ago

trying to figure out when to start....currently researching 6iu blacktops and igf-des

Low test? Get some Nolva and HCG... Why suffer through it?

Low test? Get some Nolva and HCG... Why suffer through it?

Yes - get nolva, hcg, and aromosin. Are you running a PCT?

Agreed with person above who said cutting and pct is a recipe for muscle loss. Not a good idea. IMO you should use the MYO when you have come back from the last cycle (your subject i mean).

did u have to scrape the residue off the bottom of the vial?

No i did not...everything mixed perfectly and fast.

I am using Ergopep's product and I am their rep...my discount code is in my signature. Don't worry about me being a rep because I am going to post the truth because this effects me also.

Like I said as soon the blood test comes back I will do what Shelby tells me.

Hopefully their won't be much muscle loss because in this couple of months I've lost an inch off of my calves and an inch off my arms and everything else.

So yeah it sucks but will see how this goes.

Just being honest but I think it is a waste of money if the researcher has just come off a cycle and their test levels are low. Sure it may give great results and be a good tool to preverse gains between cycles. But for the money I would want to make sure it were used in optimal conditions. When test levels are really low you can't expect a great deal in the long run. Is the researcher planning to jump back on aas soon... if so I can understand the experiment.

Now if the researcher were natural to begin with or fully recovered I think it would be a worthwhile experiment. Although I think the optimal timing would be around week 8 of an aas experiment.

Hey don't get me wrong taking it anytime will be great I just think your sailing against the wind with this one. If money isn't an issue then just retract everything I stated :D Goodluck with everything and I look forward to seeing how your research goes. How many vials do you have?

Last edited:

I am using Ergopep's product and I am their rep...my discount code is in my signature. Don't worry about me being a rep because I am going to post the truth because this effects me also.

thats ok...i got 2 vials of ergopeps that just arrived today...gonna find out the truth for myself soon...Lol

i do not have low t....only on gh.... and des on w/o days 100mcg

should i stop the des before i start the myo?

I have no idea how low the test level on my rats are. The test level after the cycle was normal and so was his libido BUT after two months he got a rebound and that is when his libido went down.

Now the lost of gain after the cycle could not be just because of the low test because his diet went down the toilet due to it's school and work schedule also I put it on a cut 7 weeks ago and that is when it lost it's size in his calves (the diet and cardio had gone to a little bit of extreme).

So sorry if I was misleading about the loss gain and strength.

Also 90% of its strength went down AFTER its shoulder injury. It could not DB press the same weight anymore, it couldn't bench the same weight, or front squat anymore.

Hopefully this clears some things up.

thats ok...i got 2 vials of ergopeps that just arrived today...gonna find out the truth for myself soon...Lol

i do not have low t....only on gh.... and des on w/o days 100mcg

should i stop the des before i start the myo?

No, I don't see why your rats should not be given DES due to it going to myo.

You can research both of them together :)

Just being honest but I think it is a waste of money if the researcher has just come off a cycle and their test levels are low. Sure it may give great results and be a good tool to preverse gains between cycles. But for the money I would want to make sure it were used in optimal conditions. When test levels are really low you can't expect a great deal in the long run.

Now if the researcher were natural to begin with or fully recovered I think it would be a worthwhile experiment.

Hey don't get me wrong taking it anytime will be great I just think your sailing against the wind with this one. If money isn't an issue then just retract everything I stated :D Goodluck with everything and I look forward to seeing how your research goes. How many vials do you have?

I agree. But, to each their own.

Really not trying to discourage, good luck.

However, maybe the money would be better spent just sticking with Shelby so that you can get your diet in check. Maybe save the MYO for when you have the time and dedication to carry out the bodybuilding.

Just my opinion though - as you can see, I'm very interested so I will be following this thread either way

thats weird...im having a tough time reconning

i mixed 1cc ba water....the residue wouldnt mix....so i scraped it off with a slin pin

now the particles are just floating in the water and sticking to the sides of the vial

put it back in the fridge....been about 20 min...still not mixing

anyone got any insight?....Phil?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear