over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

something to think about.

Arko.

Registered
pharm grade gh, does cause water retention for me forsure.. but rips cause more.. however they're both great gh and work well.
could it be that rips are 192? I had a friend that used some 192 years ago and he noticed more water retention than 191 forsure.

I had the original jins back in 2000-2001 and they feel exactly the same as rips do now, I'd be willing to bet its the exact same forumla rip vs jins.
same strong carpel tunnel even at 2-3iu/day, same 2-3lbs water retention.
same positives as well.

but vs north american pharm gh, they both cause more water retention.. anyone have an educated guess?
I think there are a couple types of sodium(s) and potassium(s) use as fillers in some gh.. could there really be enough sodium in a few shots of gh to cause more water than others?

I take a diuretic daily for hbp and it helps a little but not to much. so I wonder if there is something else responsible for the water retention in rips??

comon in all types of gh that I've used over the years is carpel tunnel, or at low doses I always get very noticable finger tingling or buzzing sensations.

anyone ever try gh that doesnt' give them these sides and has still melted the fat off, and worked really well?

Rajiin proved that riptropin and elitropin are legit 191aa.

One of the sides for gh is water retention whether it be pharm grade or chinese. Rips are 191aa no doubt about it. 192aa will cause an welts when injected sub-q and more anti-bodies will develop. I'm pretty sure that most of the high end/high grade chinese gh is also 191aa like hyges and ansonome.

Rajiin proved that riptropin and elitropin are legit 191aa.

O/T

JJ a couple weeks ago you mentioned the best quality GH's you liked... I think they were Mexi's, Rips and then there was a third I think. You remember which that was?

O/T

JJ a couple weeks ago you mentioned the best quality GH's you liked... I think they were Mexi's, Rips and then there was a third I think. You remember which that was?

My friend tested mao blue tops in the high 20's. They would be 3rd choice. Riptropin is the only hgh I want though. They are the most potent.

My friend tested mao blue tops in the high 20's. They would be 3rd choice. Riptropin is the only hgh I want though. They are the most potent.

Got it, thanks!

i wanted to try rips...but TP wanted my life story?!?

so i went with mexi....not disappointed

yeah you're probably right about the 191 thing. Definately no site reactions on rips at all.
Still wonder about the fillers though.

saizen is the only one that uses glucose as part of its fillers, wonder why that is too. where others use manitol which is anothe sugar of sorts.

would be interesting to obtain just the fillers that rips and other gh formulas use and inject the exact same dose of the fillers and see what happens..
I'd do it if I could get them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity