over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptide info. hunger is gone

mikeygrubs

Registered
So I've been on ghrp6. And mod grf. 100mcg each 4 times a day diet hasn't been clean. But the past 3 weeks. The hunger part had disapeared I had started this for some fat loss and mass but could not handle the hunger its made me wanna eat everything. Smoking pot didn't help either. If anyone has hunger issues. Take that and start smoking I gained 12 pounds. And only 5%. Body fat gained. Now that the hunger issue isn't there I am back on clean cut diet. And shredding fast. Peptides don't get u huge but over well being is awesome.

i noticed after a while the hunger also left. i would recc switching ghrps and let your subject become more sensitive to ghrenlin effects again. switch to ghrp2 for a couple weeks, then back to 6 and i believe you will be gtg.

What exactly is your question?

Most dont get hunger from 100mcg of GHRP's. If you want hunger just increase the dose of the GHRP and keep the GRF the same.

Do some post workout cardio bud and that will get your gherlin back up ;)

How long have you been giving your rats peptides?

And yeah switching or cycling between GHRPs does help...or it did to me.

Honestly I didn't really have a question. Was just stating this cause a lot of people always complain about the hunger effect. So I guess I was just stating what is going on during this peptide testing. This is my first time on them. Been on them for 3 months. Basicly just telling peeps if they wanna stop due to the hunger effect wait it out it goes away

What exactly is your question?

Most dont get hunger from 100mcg of GHRP's. If you want hunger just increase the dose of the GHRP and keep the GRF the same.

All the threads I've read ghrp 6 give hunger effects. From what I read and felt. I'm no scientists tho.

ipam<ghrp6<ghrp2<hexarelien

weak-strong

ipam- good for boom dosing

ghrp6 INTENDED TO MAKE YOU HUNGRY. thats the point, stimulation of ghrenlin

ghrp2-does not need to be cycled. for people overly sensitive, may cause some desinsitization. in this case, lay off for a couple days, then resume. only ghrp to my knowledge with some slight dose dependent results.

hex-EXTREMELY powerful ghrp. can be micro dosed. if used for full dose (100mcg) then it is advised to use for max of two weeks, then stopping for week to allow pituitary to become sensitive. may also cause prolactin issues.

All the threads I've read ghrp 6 give hunger effects. From what I read and felt. I'm no scientists tho.

No, I agree that GHRP 6 will give hunger just not usually at that low of a dose.

No, I agree that GHRP 6 will give hunger just not usually at that low of a dose.

What kind of dose will give you hunger...I just started with my research subject and the first time I dosed I felt the hunger but every subsequent administration my research subject did not feel the same hunger effects.

What kind of dose will give you hunger...I just started with my research subject and the first time I dosed I felt the hunger but every subsequent administration my research subject did not feel the same hunger effects.

I usually do 100mcg for the GH pulse but if I want hunger, which I usually dont need, I'll take 200mcg.

That's strange because I used 6 for 2 months by itself and the hunger was always there, and I abused ghrelin production between using 6 and pot. I wonder if it has to do with including the Mod...

Last edited:
No idea. I also upped the ghrp to 200 mcg 4x a day. And still nothing like when I first started. Maybe my body just adapted to that part. I'm no scientist so I have no Idea

No idea. I also upped the ghrp to 200 mcg 4x a day. And still nothing like when I first started. Maybe my body just adapted to that part. I'm no scientist so I have no Idea

Huh... Try (1) 400mcg dose and see if that makes you hungry in 10 mins.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws