over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UPPING GH FROM 5IUS TO 10?

ufcguy

Registered
ive been running rips for around 4 months or so...i started with 4ius and have been doing 5ius for about a month. i havent noticed the fat loss i was hoping for...and my diet has been good. maybe i was expecting alot more. i do think im losing fat just not what i had envisioned. so heres the question....do i up the dose of rips to 10ius...which would be a big step bc ive always believed good gh u shouldnt have to go that high...ive heard people using pharm grade and literally fat melting off them...used to be stories of people eating whole cakes lol and mcdonalds and being ripped. who knows maybe its a fantasy but id love to hear your opinions.

A month isn't long and as a fat burner gh is the worst bang for buck there is (still the best bodybuilding drug there is imo) where it shines is keeping fat off when in a calorie surplus. Having said that when I switched from bulk to cut on 10 iu ed rips fat was disappearing by the day, but diet was tight, metabolism was on fire from bulking and I was on tren too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Its possible you could be retaining water from the gh which could make it hard to notice fat loss.

Drop the the gh for a week and see how you look.

u prob need to be taking a break to let the antibodies clear

Ive seen guys on no juice except HGH drop a lot of fat and hold muscle just taki g 4iu of rips a day with a good diet (500 cal defect)
The diet and training are going to be the biggest factor
Post up your stats and what your diet and training look like maybe we can see whats missing

ive been on 4 months not a month i just upped it to 5ius for a month.

diet
meal 1- 3 whole eggs 5 whites and 25g carbs from oatmeal
meal 2- 40g whey protein , 1tbsp nat pb, 25g oatmeal
meal 3- 1 can tuna, apple, 28 almonds
meal 4- preworkout...40g whey protein, 1 grapefruit
meal 5- post workout- 40g whey protein, 60 g karbolyn
meal 6- 6 oz steak brocolli and 1 tbsp olive oil

cardio 4 times a week 15-20 mins HIT after workout.

weights 2 days on 1 off.

5'7 209 lbs id say my bodyfat is probably around 12 percent...i can see my top two abs but not bottoms. i have pics up on my log in the members log section as well so u can see where im at

The best thing with gh is just to get to 10% with Diet and gear. Once there it's very hard to gain fat with gh and peps IF You eat clean. I like to blast gh when blasting my gear and hit peps 3 or 4 times a day when cruising. I havnt not had a six pack in about 2 years and never do cardio. Gh is an expensive way to get lean when it can be done with 500 test and a clean diet

Last edited:
Honestly you say you lost fat in one month, then stick to it, upping the dose will burn a bit more maybe but for sure just up your consumption of the product and $ more than anything, GH is NOT a miracle, the people you refer to have good metabolisms to begin with, I would stick to 5ius and just keep grinding.

ill stick with 5ius and see how it goes. i know that i have my diet in check. would you guys change anything there or cardio wise

Really, no fat loss from 5iu's Rips?

Did you get them from the Provider or get a serum GH test done?

Honestly you say you lost fat in one month, then stick to it, upping the dose will burn a bit more maybe but for sure just up your consumption of the product and $ more than anything, GH is NOT a miracle, the people you refer to have good metabolisms to begin with, I would stick to 5ius and just keep grinding.

There also on tren and a boat load of other stuff

yes i get them from the provider and no i didnt do a serum test on these

No test needed on these, all I've ever used, get that gh look in about 3 days :)

Sounds like your retaining water. I had the same thing happen to me and had to take a day or two off a week and not bring my dose up so fast.

A month isn't long and as a fat burner gh is the worst bang for buck there is (still the best bodybuilding drug there is imo) where it shines is keeping fat off when in a calorie surplus.

Actually IMO< and I think you would agree with me, sammy, GH also does something really awesome during a fat loss period.

A little AAS and some GH and you are pretty much muscleproof. You can skip meals and do endless draining sessions of cardio without that dreaded fear of losing muscle.

I have never gotten leaner than I have when I first started using GH, but I was experimenting with fasting at the time. It's not a great plan for those looking to pack on pounds, but for someone like me who wants to eat what they like and leanness is a priority, intermittent fasting is the way to go. BUT, I have never seen before, anything as powerful as GH combined with intermittent fasting. The GH, along with a little AAS, will pretty much guarantee that the calories you are burning off your body are fat.

I also find I can go for a long time without eating while on GH. I still get an appetite, but I don't get that weak and malnourished feeling you get when you've gone for a long period without food. The GH is just dumping fat from your cells, and forces your body to use that fat for energy(by making cells insulin resistant), while the brain gets to snack on the extra glucose from glycogen.

I also started incorporating some bootcamp type workouts. These kinds of workouts would have a lot of bodybuilders freaked out about muscle loss, and honestly, they might be right. But when you have 5 ius of GH in you, there's almost nothing you can do to cause your body to lose muscle - or even glycogen for that matter - it has become a fat burning machine.

I've said it many times disco but gh and fasting are a match made in heven. Defiantly easier to fast on gh as you say because it's eaiser for the body to get to its fat reserves. I think a lot of people are under the impression just take gh and the magic happens. No offense to op. Good post as always disco

Last edited:
I also find I can go for a long time without eating while on GH. I still get an appetite, but I don't get that weak and malnourished feeling you get when you've gone for a long period without food. The GH is just dumping fat from your cells, and forces your body to use that fat for energy(by making cells insulin resistant), while the brain gets to snack on the extra glucose from glycogen.

When your low body fat I'm sorry it doesnt work that way i need to eat every 3 hours atleast to the op

For fat loss to get into the 6 s

Dose peps or Gh am fasted cardio post cardio protein only meal 2 hours after incorporate your carb and pro meals then post workout take no carbs

(again this is last step many more food drops need to be done b4 this level but way back when my very first time which is always the hardest I reached 4% that was pretty much my last 2 weeks I was 20 and no aas just peps

Key to fatloss is slow progression keep track make small modifications either an extra day at the gym drop carbs or fats from a few meals an extra cardio session etc

Last edited:
Ive tried the starvation and gh method and got great results. I just started taking eca (ephedra caffiene aspirin) with my gh and let me tell you it is the real deal for fat loss. I had to stop taking the eca cause I was starting to lose too much too fast people were wondering what was up.

When your low body fat I'm sorry it doesnt work that way i need to eat every 3 hours atleast to the op

For fat loss to get into the 6 s

Dose peps or Gh am fasted cardio post cardio protein only meal 2 hours after incorporate your carb and pro meals then post workout take no carbs

(again this is last step many more food drops need to be done b4 this level but way back when my very first time which is always the hardest I reached 4% that was pretty much my last 2 weeks I was 20 and no aas just peps

Key to fatloss is slow progression keep track make small modifications either an extra day at the gym drop carbs or fats from a few meals an extra cardio session etc

it depends on who u are

im low bodyfat...and eat twice a day in a 5 hr period

and on fri and saturday i fast 24hr...no problem

if i was op and wanted to lose fat....def try the fasting

i got to 7ish% that way with just exercise....no aas no peps no nothing

Last edited:
ECA or a good fat burner and your on your way to some good results!:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views