over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Peptides release FFA like regular GH

lookingforanedge

Registered
I have peps now but no HGH

Can I use peps for morning fasted cardio like you would 2iu of HGH?

Absolutely yes probably more so due to the pulsed nature

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes they do. Best time to burn fat on peps and or gh is in the morning while fasted. When I diet down, I personally like to do my gh, take BCAA's and drink a cup of coffee, then hit the stair master.

Yes they do. Best time to burn fat on peps and or gh is in the morning while fasted. When I diet down, I personally like to do my gh, take BCAA's and drink a cup of coffee, then hit the stair master.

How do you time that?

Start cardio 75 mins post peps?

How do you time that?

Start cardio 75 mins post peps?

Are you saying 75 minutes to allow the peps to stimulate the release of our natty GH and to allow for the FFA to be released?

Is there anyway we can do a test to get an ideal time window for something like this?

I like the idea of doing peps for the FFA release if it will work like exo HGH in this application.

Do you guys want to try to design an experiment for me to perform?

Are you taking the BCAA's to preserve muscle? Any other reason for using them?

Coffee is used to help further tap into fat stores in the morning fasted state correct?

When you hit he stir master how long do you go for? Any specific heart rate or pace you aim for? low intensity or high?

Any other things we can throw into this mix to help speed fat loss along?

Are you taking the BCAA's to preserve muscle? Any other reason for using them?

Coffee is used to help further tap into fat stores in the morning fasted state correct?

When you hit he stir master how long do you go for? Any specific heart rate or pace you aim for? low intensity or high?

Any other things we can throw into this mix to help speed fat loss along?

I take BCAA's to help prevent catabolism. Coffee I take so that I don't feel hunger, lol. I usually like to go for 30 mins at high intensity on the stair master. I set it at level 10 for 15 mins, then knock it down to level 8 and finish.

I take BCAA's to help prevent catabolism. Coffee I take so that I don't feel hunger, lol. I usually like to go for 30 mins at high intensity on the stair master. I set it at level 10 for 15 mins, then knock it down to level 8 and finish.

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing...just making sure I understand each items use.

Ime with gh or peptides the bcaa are totally unnessacery but I understand why you do it, we tend to fear catabolism more just about anything on this earth lol. That's why I love gh and peps and a little tren, catabolism just becomes a meaningless word :)

Free fatty acids Max out 1-2 hours post GH spike. So best bet would be waiting at least an hour post poke to start cardio. On the other hand, you could pin, and do HIIT during the elevated GH spike, then do a mini fast post cardio.

Yea with peptides and tren, muscle loss from cardio won't be a factor. If you must drink bcaas sip them, don't chug them pre.

Free fatty acids Max out 1-2 hours post GH spike. So best bet would be waiting at least an hour post poke to start cardio. On the other hand, you could pin, and do HIIT during the elevated GH spike, then do a mini fast post cardio.

Yea with peptides and tren, muscle loss from cardio won't be a factor. If you must drink bcaas sip them, don't chug them pre.

Interesting info.

How long is the GH spike supposed to occur after pinning a GHRP-2 & CJC no Dac combo?

If pinning actual HGH how long are you supposed to wait to get the most FFA in your system before starting cardio?

Thanks!

Interesting info.

How long is the GH spike supposed to occur after pinning a GHRP-2 & CJC no Dac combo?

If pinning actual HGH how long are you supposed to wait to get the most FFA in your system before starting cardio?

Thanks!

Not a lot in it, about 10 or 15 minutes the pulse us well under way.

From my thinking I doubt it really matters when you do cardio etc. As long as you're taking your peptides and Igf-1 / GH is elevated then your body should preferably burn bodyfat over glycogen / carbohydrates to a certain degree. Cardio timing in comparison is probably going to be negligible and not worth the stress.

From my thinking I doubt it really matters when you do cardio etc. As long as you're taking your peptides and Igf-1 / GH is elevated then your body should preferably burn bodyfat over glycogen / carbohydrates to a certain degree. Cardio timing in comparison is probably going to be negligible and not worth the stress.

While I see what you are saying, fasted cardio is still going to burn more fat than if you just ate 30 minutes prior. So it kinda does matter if you want mainly focus on fat loss.

While I see what you are saying, fasted cardio is still going to burn more fat than if you just ate 30 minutes prior. So it kinda does matter if you want mainly focus on fat loss.

This is my thought on it as well.

I understand what you are saying that some things have big effects and others small so why focus on aspects that may only add another 10% effect.

My point is that if it isn't any harder to do all those little things can add up to a much larger net result.

I agree. Your body taps into stored fat immediately when doing fasted cardio. When you do cardio after eating, the body has to use up stored glycogen first as energy

I agree. Your body taps into stored fat immediately when doing fasted cardio. When you do cardio after eating, the body has to use up stored glycogen first as energy

My question is this....

I am on a keto diet right now so theoretically I should be able to tab into fat stores anytime I do cardio is this correct or will eating even in a keto style inhibit the body to tap fat stores?

Is there an added benefit to doing fasted cardio while being on a keto diet?

I am also trying to time a pep administration so that I release even more FFA before cardio.

Is this sound thinking or am I missing putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to burn as much fat as possible as fast as possible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear