advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What research log would you guys like to see next?

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys I was wondering what would guys like to see a research log on?

This will be given to my animal that is using myo-inhibitor right now and it is almost at the end of it.

The animal does have an shoulder injury and it is on a cutting diet.

I'm about to start a Paleo + LR3 diet here...

Fat Targeted Proapoptotic peptide

want to see its potential effects!

MGF or Peg-MGF solo (without other compounds).

I know this is a relatively old compound but I think a straightforward log would be beneficial to people on here. It would be cool to see large doses too

I'd like to see what ergopep OSTARINE would do for you, being that you are natural. I've never tried it. Would be nice to see what it is capable of.

I'd like to see what ergopep OSTARINE would do for you, being that you are natural. I've never tried it. Would be nice to see what it is capable of.

Oh I could answer that right now. I gave it to my rat with des at the beginning of last year and it prevented my rat from strength loss and kept fat off on a bad diet.

My problem is that it lowers test level. I have a good bit of the on me but I'm scared to give it to my rat due to its FSH level.

Here is the best review with the test level (I know supplement guys go into uber details...thats why I love them lol):
Osta Rx Reviews: 9/10 (Iron Mag Labs) - SupplementReviews.com
Here it is, my final review for this new product on the market. So everyone can see exactly what I experienced and how I feel about Osta RX.

For full disclosure I bought my bottles, paid for out of my own pocket, so this was not a sponsored review.

Starting measurements:
5'10"
194.5 lbs
44" waist
13" biceps
20.4% body fat
540 ng/dL testosterone

Goal: Recomp. Add muscle while losing fat. Not hard to accomplish the losing fat, as I have a lot of it, hence the 20% or high rating.

Other supplements in my stack:
USP labs micronize BCAA powder
ON Gold Standard 100% whey for 1 month, then hydro whey the second month
Vitaminshoppe Ultimate Man Gold multivitamin
Vitaminshoppe Ultimate Gold Omega 3 Fish Oil 735 EPA/165 DHA
Purus Labs D-Pol & Erase pro the final 2 weeks only

Routine:
5 days a week
Monday - Chest & Triceps
Tuesday - Biceps & Back
Wednesday - Legs & Stomach no cardio
Thursday - Cardio only, 1 hour minimum
Friday - Shoulders, complex movements & deadlifts
Saturday - Cross training, a mix of soccer, basketball, swimming and hiking
Sunday - Rest

Diet was 3000-3500 calories, just under my BMR.

I'm not going to get into the chemical composition of Osta or what my expectations were. There are many other sites that discuss this.

Muscle Gain: 9
My muscle gain while on this for 8 weeks, was great. My arms are now fuller, having gained an inch on both my biceps to 14". Since coming off I have yet to gain anything further. The pump while working out was excellent considering I was on no pre-workout supplements of any kind. I felt as if I had been taking NoXplode or some other NO supplement, or straight nitrates. My arms had balloons on them after workouts, and my chest hardened up nicely. I had been missing the muscle that I had gained during my Epistane cycle, and this really brought it back. I have no complaints, but can say, this does harden your muscles slightly more than adding straight mass to them. I was very satisfied for this result, considering this is not a PH, nor a bulking one at that. I can't give it a 10, because I didn't feel I added as much as on my Epistane cycle.

Strength Gains: 10

I do have to preface this by saying I had only been working out for 3 months continually before taking this, and had been 1 year removed from quality work outs previously. So while the strength gains are what I consider incredible, it was something that I thought about, that I could have been just adding more by just exercising. I also know what it's like to add strength through a cycle of PH's, and this felt as strong as the Epistane I had taken earlier. Since that's my only cycle for comparison, that's what I'm using, and I added plenty of weight to what I was lifting, and in weeks, was up 15 pounds on several lifts, and 20-30 by the end of the 8 weeks on others. I was extremely satisfied with this, as it put me at or above my ending epistane numbers on most of my lifts.

Fat loss: 10, 10 & 10

I can see how this can be used in a cutting cycle very easily. My diet wasn't the best, and I still lost 2" off my waist. That's my biggest trouble spot, and it shows there how much I've taken off. I didn't lose much weight either, as I'm only down to 192 post cycle, but the weight that I lost, was the bad kind, and the weight that I put on was easily the good kind. My body fat measurement at the end was 17.8%, which is great for me. I still need to work on this number quite a bit, but that's a definite plus for my build, and my body type.

Mood: 10

Also a fantastic result here. I had a calm, collected feeling during the entire time. Not once did I get agitated, or felt like I was going to "explode" at co-workers or my wife. The L-Dopa was really helpful here, but also the ability of the compound to NOT have great effects on testosterone as well, was a definite bonus. I actually felt calmer while I was on it, than I have since I've been off it, but I can explain that in a bit. I'm COMPLETELY satisfied with this, as my blood pressure also stayed low during the entire time, 110/70. My resting heart rate was also nicely keyed in at around 52 BPM, which normal to a bit slower than normal for me. I also had great sleep, and vivid dreams due to the L-Dopa, but of the pleasant variety. Not once did I wake up during the night sweating, or agitated. I slept through the night, with an average of 7.5 hours, which for me is GREAT.

Side Effects: 8

I would have given this a 10, outside of my last two blood results. I was down to 512 ng/dL 6 weeks in, which was a drop from a high of 565 a couple weeks earlier. My final readings in the eighth week showed another dip to 495 ng/dL even after starting D-Pol & Erase pro for the final 2 weeks. My Albumin and Estrodial were down, which means the Erase pro was working, and I have to imagine that my test levels would have dropped further if I hadn't started the D-Pol when I did. This was a bit of a disappointment, but I can live with those types of results. I'll have another test in 4 weeks, and see where this stands, to report of there are lingering effects here. I also noticed that my sex drive was up while on this, which is probably more attributed to the horny goat weed than anything else. This is not bad, and my libido didn't drop while in the final weeks, which meant my testosterone did stay up enough to keep me going. I was hoping that my test levels would not be effected, but it does look like at 6 weeks, you're going to see some suppression. I don't think a SERM is necessary at all, hence the 8 on the side effects. If there were more dangers, that I could see in my blood, this number would drop, but everything else checked out well. My kidney function was stable, my liver output was good, and my cholesterol & blood pressure were not effected at all. All in all, I call this compound relatively safe, although I still would NOT suggest anyone under the age of 21 take this, at the risk of messing with your endocrine system, as it will suppress your testosterone at some point, which could cause permanent damage, or cause some pretty horrific feedback reactions.

Value: 6

At the current pricing of $99.99 per bottle, this is NOT cheap. There are cheaper ways to add muscle to your frame, and probably cheaper ways to recomp. Buying 2 bottles does give a good reduction in cost, and an 8 week cycle seems to be a good sweet spot, as weeks 6 & 7 were where I saw some REALLY positive gains. Again, suppression does start to occur, but is controllable with OTC products, IMO, but that's going to add to your overall costs, which reduces it's value. If it was priced like it was when it hit the market at $50-60 per bottle, I would give it an 8 or 9 rating, but not at $100 per bottle.

Overall: 9

The cost is high, but the side effects are low. The quality is good, and the product does what is advertised, so I can't complain, and will definitely be doing another cycle of this in about 8 weeks. I'm going to make sure my test levels return to normal, if not peak higher than they were previously, and watch to make sure my estrodial number stabilize before I start again, but considering I would run this again, and pay for it again out of my own pocket, I have to put this at a 9. The things that would make it 10, would be a reduction in cost, and if it really didn't cause suppression after 6 weeks.

I'm still completely satisfied with my results, and was happy to get a chance to be the first to review the product, and do it while completely clean from other supplements muddying up my review.

Pros:
Cons:
Helps Reduce Fat
Increases Strength
Increases Libido
Enhances Mood
Helped Sleep Patterns
Increased Energy
Builds Muscle
Suppression At 6 Weeks
Too Expensive

I'm about to start a Paleo + LR3 diet here...

Been wanting to research LR3 for a long time now but I'm going to probably do it in a way Datbtrue would recommend it.

Fat Targeted Proapoptotic peptide

want to see its potential effects!

That is interesting one also. Let me google it more and see the dosages.

Only have so much money

id like to run that....but i also dont wanna lower my test levels

im natty for like 3yrs....hated goin thru pct (only done 1 test/tren cycle and 1 test only cycle)

IMHO it's actually a great product.

at 12.5mg i supresses a little but it's at 25mg where it shine but also screws you some. Just need a test booster and an AI as a PCT.

Run it for 4 weeks with couple of other stuff and your good to go for muscle gain or fat loss.

Yes you def need pct with osta, went to 20mg for about 4 weeks, didnt feel good while on it (prolly low test) and shut me down pretty hard. Seriously back in the day i could run 4 caps of superdrol per day for 6 weeks and not use any pct and still feel fine. Osta Didnt do much positive either, it needs to be stacked with some type of AI or maybe low dose test, but that kinda negates the reason I wanted to try it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131