over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-LR3 with Tren??

jimbo250f

Newbies
Hey fellas

I'm currently running Test E at 200mg and Tren Ace at 350mg. Was thinking about running some LR3 for 30 days at 100mcg. I heard Tren increases igf receptors so would this be synergistic together? Has anyone done this before?? Would love to hear any experiences

I've heard the same and plan on running 200test, 6-800 tren and 100mcgs Lr3 eod for a total April recomp.
Should make nails look soft by May.lol

Hey fellas

I'm currently running Test E at 200mg and Tren Ace at 350mg. Was thinking about running some LR3 for 30 days at 100mcg. I heard Tren increases igf receptors so would this be synergistic together? Has anyone done this before?? Would love to hear any experiences

Trenbolone significantly increases nutrient efficiency along mineral/vitamin absorption. Feed efficiency is the measurement of how much of an animal diet is converted into meat, and the more consumption of food it takes to finalize this meat, the lower the value. On the other hand, the less food consumed by the animal to finalize the meat; the higher the value/efficiency. As mentioned in the study above, Cattle given trenbolone gained high quality weight without having their diet changed; leading to improved feed efficiency. This is music to the ears of every bodybuilder because Tren guarantees that every calorie you eat will go to some value of nutrition. This allows for better utilization of the nutrition you intake to go to the muscles and organs of the body. This would explain why the cattle grew so rapidly while on Finaflex pellets.

Trenbolone is one of the few anabolic androgenic steroids that can lead to fat loss without change in diet, and it also has scholarly literature stating so. This makes it perfect on a recomp as you will lose all fat needed but pack on dense muscle at the same time, don’t get me wrong; you can still use it for other goals including bulking and cutting.

Like most all anabolic androgenic steroids the Trenbolone hormone greatly promotes nitrogen retention in the muscles, increases red blood cell count and dramatically reduces and blocks glucocorticoid steroids aka the stress hormone cortisol; this hormone destroys muscle and increases fat storing hormones. This also means that you can do all the cardio you need to lose fat without having to worry about losing your muscle gains. Dieting can also place major stress on the mind and body leading to more cortisol, but Tren can help cease the cortisol release. Tren sounds ideal on a cut if you ask me. Increased nitrogen retention also means increased nutrient deliver to the muscles allowing for more glycogen retention. More glycogen retention leads to better workouts and a fuller look.

As is with nearly all anabolic androgenic steroids the Trenbolone hormone can greatly promote cell repair and regeneration, which will speed up the healing process in the body. The main reason why you experience growth on anabolics is because your recovery times goes up allowing you to become faster stronger. The more weight with frequency you can lift, the more and faster you will grow. One of the reasons why Tren is so good at increasing recovery time is the fact that it significantly increases the body’s natural production of the potent anabolic hormone IGF-1. Tren also causes muscle satellite cells to be more responsive to IGF-1 and other growth factors. The amount of DNA per muscle cell will also experience a significant increase. For these reasons adding Igf-lr3 into a tren cycle is a very good "game plan"!!!

Thanks the reply guys. Haha that sounds like a badass cycle concrete hard as diamonds. Anyone else with experience?

My test subject ran 200mg test, 280mg tren ace per week along with lr3 for a week. Results were pretty good however the subject was becoming uncomfortably hypoglycemic even though he should have had enough carbs in his system.

I too felt hypo when I ran LR3 just by itself, being on tren and doing the IF diet as I am now would probably be pretty uncomfortable unless I did it post workout pre meal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear