Ipamorelin, cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 log

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I am thinking of running this experiment on 2 test subjects. However for the time being it will be done on 1... I call him Bane. I plan to put him on 100mcg cjc-1295 and ghrp-2 3-4 times daily. Then one evening dose of 200mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipamorelin.

So far I have only given him an evening dose (last night). It is 10pm now so I will give him the cjc no dac and ghrp-2 for the first time. Then an evening dose for this night. Starting 2moro I will have him on the listed protocol and try my best to keep to the 4-5 injs per day.

Last night I injected Bane with 200mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam. I noticed he woke up in the night which he never does. However after more sleep he woke up and seemed very fresh and in a great mood (well rested). I could tell his hands (paws) were so numb in the morning... more so than when I had him try 10IU rips. I know this side effects means nothing but I can tell he likes the feel :)

I think this experiment is off to a great start and I am pleased to see the effects of the ipam in the morning post first dose. I have been very interested in ipamorelin's effects since I wrote an article on it for the ergopep newsletter. Just incase anyone is interested I will paste it in a 2nd post. I will keep updating this log with my findings and I hope you let me know if your conducting any similar experiments. Thanks

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It stimulates the body to release more human growth hormone and igf-1. Increases in gh and igf-1 can result in many benefits including:

- Builds Lean Tissue
- Lowers Body Fat
- Improved Recovery from training
- Anti Aging
- Improves Mood and Sleep Patterns

Ipamorelin is similar to other GHRP's such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. However Ipamorelin does not cause sudden spikes in prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can do. Both of those hormones when elevated can cause negative side effects. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is released when stressed and can be very catabolic. Prolactin counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. Elevated prolactin can cause a variety of unwanted physical and psychological effects.

Raun K et al. (1998) highlighted ipamorelin's beneficial effects over the other ghrp's. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6. This result was repeated in an experiment in conscious swine. GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy in the same set of tests. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at extremely high doses. Ipamorelin was the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. However ipamorelin is slow in its delivery unlike GHRP’s which spike GH levels at a faster rate. This another notable difference when researching ghrp's. Moreover it has been shown that Ipamorelin is able to exert a dynamic control effect on the somatotroph population and on GH hormone content (Jiménez-Reina L et al. 2002).

A variety of promising effects have been displayed when ipamorelin has been studied. Adeghate E et al. (2004) examined the effect ipamorelin had on insulin secretion from pancreatic tissue fragments of normal and diabetic rats. Ipamorelin evoked significant (p<0.04) increases in insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. It was shown that ipamorelin stimulates insulin release through the calcium channel and the adrenergic receptor pathways.

Nitrogen balance is very important in humans. A positive value is often found during periods of growth, tissue repair or pregnancy. This means that the intake of nitrogen into the body is greater than the loss of nitrogen from the body, so there is an increase in the total body pool of protein. A negative value can be associated with burns, fevers, wasting diseases and other serious injuries and during periods of fasting. This means that the amount of nitrogen excreted from the body is greater than the amount of nitrogen ingested. Aagaard NK et al. (2009) studied the metabolic effects of Ipamorelin on selected hepatic measures of alpha-amino-nitrogen conversion during steroid-induced catabolism. Prednisolone was the steroid used to induce this catabolism. In prednisolone treated rats ipamorelin reduced CUNS by 20% (p<0.05), decreased the expression of urea cycle enzymes, neutralised N-balance, and normalized or improved organ N-contents. Therefore accelerated nitrogen wasting in the liver and other organs caused by prednisolone treatment was counteracted by treatment with Ipamorelin.

Finally just want to list what I feel is a key advantage ipamorelin has over GH injections in a research environment. Unlike GH injections it does not shut down the body’s natural production of this hormone, it just enhances it. In the long run this is a huge factor and I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health.

References

1. Aagaard NK, Grøfte T, Greisen J, Malmlöf K, Johansen PB, Grønbaek H, Ørskov H, Tygstrup N, Vilstrup H (2009) Growth hormone and growth hormone secretagogue effects on nitrogen balance and urea synthesis in steroid treated rats. PMID: 19231263 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Adeghate E, Ponery AS (2004) Mechanism of ipamorelin-evoked insulin release from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. PMID: 15665799 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH (1998) Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. PMID: 9849822 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
4. Jiménez-Reina L, Cañete R, de la Torre MJ, Bernal G (2002) Influence of chronic treatment with the growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin, in young female rats: somatotroph response in vitro. PMID: 12168778 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Last edited:
I think there definitely is a coordination between those numb paws and how much hgh is releasing. That's a very good sign! I have always loved ipamorelin in the boom dose like you have Bane on. It seems to be superior. The only negative is its cost as compared to the more affordable ghrp2.

I like that you are mixing cjc with dac and cjc no dac...this is something new. I haven't seen this before. Keep us updated on what Bane is experiencing...very cool log! ;)

Be following this. Looking to do something very similar.

I think there definitely is a coordination between those numb paws and how much hgh is releasing. That's a very good sign! I have always loved ipamorelin in the boom dose like you have Bane on. It seems to be superior. The only negative is its cost as compared to the more affordable ghrp2.

I like that you are mixing cjc with dac and cjc no dac...this is something new. I haven't seen this before. Keep us updated on what Bane is experiencing...very cool log! ;)

Matey that would have been a typo on my part :eek: It's just cjc no dac for this one. Although my next trial will be something new I have yet to see anyone log.

I administered the cjc no dac and ghrp-2 last night and I could see the difference in him. He seemed abit sleepy but ravernous at the same time... wanted to eat lots for about an hour. I later gave him the cjc nodac and ipam and he felt great off that... no hunger after that one. Woke up again today and his hands were so numb... I can tell he loves this ipam... maybe his new fav (further study will tell). But as you say the price is very high so it makes future testing awkward.

Today I have gave him one shot of cjc no dac and ghrp-2 and he went really sleepy for about 30 mins. I could tell it made him feel weak but again hunger was extremely high. I will give him another fairly soon and I expect the same to happen.

I gave bane cjc/ghrp-2 3 times yesterday and finished with his evening dose of cjc/ipam. He slept a ridiculously long time and woke up feeling great and refreshed. He has had cjc/ghrp-2 twice today... once after a run on his wheel. To early to see body changes but he is feeling great and seems very chilled. Although his midsection does feel tighter but I will monitor body composition over time to validate my early observation.

Last edited:
I gave bane cjc/ghrp-2 3 times yesterday and finished with his evening dose of cjc/ipam. He slept a ridiculously long time and woke up feeling great and refreshed. He has had cjc/ghrp-2 twice today... once after a run on his wheel. To early to see body changes but he is feeling great and seems very chilled. Although his midsection does feel tighter but I will monitor body composition over time to validate my early observation.

I was wondering how the GHRP 2 worked at bed....My friend was getting up and eating a box of cereal just so He could sleep....IPAM before bed is his preference by far. GHRP 2 during the day is great when wanting to elevate the appetite.

I was wondering how the GHRP 2 worked at bed....My friend was getting up and eating a box of cereal just so He could sleep....IPAM before bed is his preference by far. GHRP 2 during the day is great when wanting to elevate the appetite.

I honestly think he would be fine with ghrp-2 pre bed. I may experiment to see if this is the case. Hunger after ghrp-2 has been different each time. Obviously when bane is given ghrp-2 first thing in the morning he has to eat. The hunger looks almost uncontrollable. But in the afternoon/evening after a meal he gets little to no hunger afterwards. Obviously if you eat your gonna be less hungry so that was explains things in a simple way. But that doesn't explain the hunger frenzy when I haven't fed him much.

I have fed him half his feast then given him the cjc/ghrp-2 combo thinking it would increase his hunger substantially. But to my surprise it didn't in the slightest. It's confusing as through visual observations alone I would say fasted seems to be more effective. The combo has much more physical effect (side effects). However we all know feeding around ghrp-2 doesn't effect gh serum results so the food may simply reduce the side effects but obviously have no effects on the benefits.

The gh serum tests have shown us plus I like to keep things simple and frankly have grown fond of Bane so I am not gonna starve him 3-4 times daily. So I will continue with my usual protocol of first thing in fasted state and the rest when his stomach is full.

If a researcher wanted his tester to eat a huge meal (whatever reason) I would recommend taking it before the meal and not in the middle like I orginally thought would be best.

Everything is looking great and all the positives still remain when I observe Bane. However I have noted he has encountered some gastric problems in the last 2 days. I also put him on mt2 at the beginning but only at 50mcg moving upto 100mcg. It could be either but it's definately one of the peptides as he doesn't ever experience such sides. They are minimal though and just something I noticed when observing him yesterday. From observing many other trials in my lab I know this is a possible side effect and usually stops in the first week or two.

I too had bowel issues in the first week or so of researching cjc w/o and ghrp2. They subsided for me after 2 weeks.

Everything is looking great and all the positives still remain when I observe Bane. However I have noted he has encountered some gastric problems in the last 2 days. I also put him on mt2 at the beginning but only at 50mcg moving upto 100mcg. It could be either but it's definately one of the peptides as he doesn't ever experience such sides. They are minimal though and just something I noticed when observing him yesterday. From observing many other trials in my lab I know this is a possible side effect and usually stops in the first week or two.

Stomach issues are common with ghrp2/cjc and with mt2. I haven't researched mt2 in a good 6 months. I just gave my new albino gecko his first shot of mt2 at 250mcg. He has mild stomach discomfort...tolerable. Hopefully, his new found color will help hide his winter fat pad. ;)

My gecko goes to the bathroom five times a day. It's a pain in the ass for him, literally. :D

Stomach issues are common with ghrp2/cjc and with mt2. I haven't researched mt2 in a good 6 months. I just gave my new albino gecko his first shot of mt2 at 250mcg. He has mild stomach discomfort...tolerable. Hopefully, his new found color will help hide his winter fat pad. ;)

My gecko goes to the bathroom five times a day. It's a pain in the ass for him, literally. :D

Yeah I once gave my rat far too much mt2... I felt sorry for him... thats all I will say :eek::eek::D

I am gonna lower the dose slightly for the daytime shots as they are closer to 200mcg/200mcg. That is solely due to 50 injs per vial and small amount of water. I am sure the reduced dose will help matters plus his little body just needs to get accustomed to these strong peptides over time.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Everything is back in full swing and going great. The higher doses (200/200) were giving him gastrointestinal issues and seemed to be giving him headaches. I have lowered Bane's dose to 100mcg for cjc no dac and ghrp-2. By doing this all the sides I observed have all disappeared quickly. He seems very happy, energetic with no negatives.

I have observed physical improvements... especially in regards to fatloss. He still loves his ipamorelin dose and that causes a deep sleep. Testing will continue over the following months. I am hoping to incorporate cjc dac at 2mg weekly. I am also looking into the effects of huperzine a in regards to somatostatin inhibition. I am likely to add the huperzine a in and will log the differences it brings.

Glad to hear you and Bane are back on track bro. Adding the Huperzine A is awesome. Keep us posted. Appreciate the real info you provide

Things are going great. One thing I have noticed is when I mix ipam with water it sticks to the vial in a way. I only have sodium chloride but that wouldn't make a dfference. None of the other peps my lab is testing does it. Sometimes by the 4th day I have lost the 500mcg remaining due to water sticking to the vial.

Tonight I am gonna give bane 2mg ipam with 200mcg cjc no dac to see what it does... obviously for experimental purposes only :)

Things are going great. One thing I have noticed is when I mix ipam with water it sticks to the vial in a way. I only have sodium chloride but that wouldn't make a dfference. None of the other peps my lab is testing does it. Sometimes by the 4th day I have lost the 500mcg remaining due to water sticking to the vial.

Tonight I am gonna give bane 2mg ipam with 200mcg cjc no dac to see what it does... obviously for experimental purposes only :)

I have the old 5mg ipamorelin vials and it never stuck to the vial with those. Must be a different manufacturer.

I have the old 5mg ipamorelin vials and it never stuck to the vial with those. Must be a different manufacturer.

I wish they had those ones still. Every vial has stuck in different degrees. Most are fine but with 2 there was about 0.1ml left after using and the next night it had completely gone (unusable) :eek:

is it sold under another name? Didn't see it listed at Ergo?

is it sold under another name? Didn't see it listed at Ergo?

I just checked and it doesn't seem to be there. I am sure it will be back in stock soon. I will find out and post details here.

I have just been told 5mg ipamorelin are coming in 2moro :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131