over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 and CJC(no DAC) Day 6 UPDATE

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
On Day 6 of GHRP and CJC, Have been using 100mcg of each 4 times a day.. 3 hours apart!

So far so good, i was under the impression that GHRP-2 doesn't cause hunger (like that of GHRP-6) but I get Constantly HUNGRY about 45 minutes post injection! Already see some body composition changes, Im gaining weight all over, (not stomach fat) Just MASS all over and its only day 6..

Now of coarse that could be to my increase in eating like a horse, lol. but i do feel much better overall, Strength seems like its went up as well, as im only running 600mg of Test Enanthate and 200mg of Tren Ace a week.

A+, i made the switch from HGH 6 days ago, I LIKE GHRP-2 and CJC, FAR BETTER THAN HGH!

Mr Hernon was right, when he said "GHRP and CJC Blow HGH out of the water"

I can already see that my gains and health benefits will be more dramatic than the HGH i was using!:headbang:

Yes

On Day 6 of GHRP and CJC, Have been using 100mcg of each 4 times a day.. 3 hours apart!

So far so good, i was under the impression that GHRP-2 doesn't cause hunger (like that of GHRP-6) but I get Constantly HUNGRY about 45 minutes post injection! Already see some body composition changes, Im gaining weight all over, (not stomach fat) Just MASS all over and its only day 6..

Now of coarse that could be to my increase in eating like a horse, lol. but i do feel much better overall, Strength seems like its went up as well, as im only running 600mg of Test Enanthate and 200mg of Tren Ace a week.

A+, i made the switch from HGH 6 days ago, I LIKE GHRP-2 and CJC, FAR BETTER THAN HGH!

Mr Hernon was right, when he said "GHRP and CJC Blow HGH out of the wate
r"

I can already see that my gains and health benefits will be more dramatic than the HGH i was using!:headbang:

Exactly...........for some reason people think I lie about it, but its true. I would not waste my time if it was not true!

6 days on. thats pretty impressive.

the only side your getting is hunger? im having some gastric problems with my cycle. reduced it down to once a day to try and see if it clears up.

Have you noticed any sleep disturbances?

My rat has had trouble sleeping when given a dose close to bed time.

the only side your getting is hunger? im having some gastric problems with my cycle. reduced it down to once a day to try and see if it clears up.

I have had more frequent bowel movements, but not gas or anything Bro! Im eating a ton too, so that could be from my diet. Add some whole wheat to your diet, FIBER.

Yes, im up 5-6 lbs on the scales, Notice that my muscles are more full or "pumped", traps have more striations, Only day 6, This Combo is defiantly the way to go. Remember though, i was using regular HGH before switching, so that could have an impact on my body, making the GHRP-2 and CJC work faster..? Not completely informed on the science behind that, Its working though!

Good timing on adding this to my regime too, as i was working yesterday and slipped in some rain, did a full lunge that resulted in my knee hitting the ground and heard a "POP", first thought, was "oh Lord, Please don't be my knee" .. Turned out to be my QUAD! :-( Little swollen, will have to skip leg workouts this week, very painful, really tight right now..

My hope that is the GHRP and CJC will speed up the recovery process on that, too

Last edited:
Have you noticed any sleep disturbances?

My rat has had trouble sleeping when given a dose close to bed time.

Nope, sleeping like a baby..:)

You The Man!

Exactly...........for some reason people think I lie about it, but its true. I would not waste my time if it was not true!

Never heard a false word from Mr Hernon ! So lucky to have him with us at ProfessionalMuscle !:headbang:

I had a slight stomach issue in the beginning too. Just stick with it cause the gastric sides in my case ceased after about a week or two

I started to notice changes in body composition at about the 2 month mark so that's great if you are already noticing the change. To all prospective researchers, like GH, I recommend these peps more so as a long term research rather than short term. That's we're the gains are at. And let's face it, it's cheap enough to run long term

i plan to add gh to the ghrp/ghrh combo once the sides calm done some.
thanks for the replies. i read that some people have stomach issues but no one ever said they cleared up or not. good to know.

thanks for the replies. i read that some people have stomach issues but no one ever said they cleared up or not. good to know.

I thought about that, but it seems counter productive, or too expensive, one of the main causes for my switch to ghrp/cjc was the cost effectiveness. Plus, the way i look at it, if you are stimulating your natural GH production why bother keep using synthetic? I know people tend to see more results with all 3, but 4uis of Real HGH a day was getting far too costly! Throw in the worry factor of "quality control", in the end it was an easier decision for me..GO WITH ERGO

A+, i made the switch from HGH 6 days ago, I LIKE GHRP-2 and CJC, FAR BETTER THAN HGH
Mr Hernon was right, when he said "GHRP and CJC Blow HGH out of the water"

what makes you like it so much better than hgh?

...But both are still exogenous too.. Let us know how you do on the ghrp/cjc by itself and then after you throw in hgh as well, bro

What dosages are you at now that are causing sides?

i was at 100mcg of each 4 times a day. by the fourth day i had to give it a rest. i am now doing 1 first thing in morning. about to go to 2 starting monday since sides have gotten better. i think for me just blasting off like that didnt work but its seems fine now

I thought about that, but it seems counter productive, or too expensive, one of the main causes for my switch to ghrp/cjc was the cost effectiveness. Plus, the way i look at it, if you are stimulating your natural GH production why bother keep using synthetic? I know people tend to see more results with all 3, but 4uis of Real HGH a day was getting far too costly! Throw in the worry factor of "quality control", in the end it was an easier decision for me..GO WITH ERGO

the reason im adding gh is because there is only so much you can naturally release in day. im just going to add 3-4iu extra to that and see how it goes. i dont doubt the ghrp/ghrh combo because i did get tingly hands and had some very vivid dreams. i know sides arent indication of them working so thats why i will be doing bw this friday.

Try a lower dose (say 50mcg a shot) - this may help some of the symptoms

Sounds great matey. I am running a similar experiment in my lab. Although I am adding in Ipamorelin pre bed with the cjc no dac. I would look into ipamorelin if you haven't. Goodluck with everything.

My hands now have a little swelling and getting the tingling sensation, numbness in them. I had stopped getting that from hgh.

Why do I believe its better?
#1 You get the same benefits and results for less than half the cost! You guys that are paying $100 for a kit, should probably know that stuff is very low in quality!! And has very little potency. Rips are the best I know of outside of pharmacy hgh, the rest is a crap shoot,IMO.

#2 quality/potency

It all came down to the cost and the quality for me making the switch.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great matey. I am running a similar experiment in my lab. Although I am adding in Ipamorelin pre bed with the cjc no dac. I would look into ipamorelin if you haven't. Goodluck with everything.

I am really interested in Ipamorelin.. as well bro!! Could you give us some details on the protocol, assuming ghrp-2 and Cjc are already being used.

What would be the optimal way to research it when combined with those two?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity