YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the best. 2 peptides. For fat Loss?

ripped358

Banned
I'm thinking gw50159 And what else to combine it with?
So the main goal is fat loss !

dude your on alot of stuff (along with like 10 diff meds for your pain), do you consult your doctor about this stuff?

Of course ,no disrespect but can everyone please
Bringing up my injurys and meds.
It my health, nobody here cRes it I die so why the concern
Please , asking nicely to please just answer my questions.
I appreciate all answers that refer to the question .
Thanks in advance. For not bringing up
My injurys or my medication .
I just want to know which 2 peptides are best for
Fat loss?

not peptides, but synthetek carries a couple of great fat loss products, their banner is at the top. (just saying coz you might wanna try them before using peptides that can have some sides)

I disagree about gw50516

Frag 176
Ipam + mod grf

Of course pointless if you dont do cardio and utilise the ffa.

Last edited:
Of course people care if you die or do yourself harm!

To answer your question, the tried and proven pep combo is ghrp / mod grf, 100mcg ea, 5x a day, for research purposes.

Yup ghrp2/mod grf. Igf lr3 will be very good for body recomp.

Yup ghrp2/mod grf. Igf lr3 will be very good for body recomp.

Agreed, good basic cheap. I got quite a bit of lr3 but struggle to fit it in my protocol with the carb cycling and eod workout. I'm saving it for when really needed. Ghrp2 /mod grf with carbless post workout and a little fasting gets you fucking shredded fast. Eat damn clean and plenty of food and the rest falls into place. Carbs at correct times and clean diet you don't need any low calorie bullshit with these peps. Don't force feed you'll get lean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

how bout dnp...ever tried it?

Incredible supplement but it scares the crap out of me! Last time I used it I got carried away and fried my brain for a few days. I was hallucinating. I couldn't remember the simplest of tasks, like which gear in my car was reverse and which was first gear. I couldn't remember my pin number on my bank card. Be very careful with this stuff!!!

Incredible supplement but it scares the crap out of me! Last time I used it I got carried away and fried my brain for a few days. I was hallucinating. I couldn't remember the simplest of tasks, like which gear in my car was reverse and which was first gear. I couldn't remember my pin number on my bank card. Be very careful with this stuff!!!

That's cos you mega dose everything lol. Some things like gh should be dosed as high as wallet allows, other things not so much. You do look like you mega dose though which is cool

Agreed, good basic cheap. I got quite a bit of lr3 but struggle to fit it in my protocol with the carb cycling and eod workout. I'm saving it for when really needed. Ghrp2 /mod grf with carbless post workout and a little fasting gets you fucking shredded fast. Eat damn clean and plenty of food and the rest falls into place. Carbs at correct times and clean diet you don't need any low calorie bullshit with these peps. Don't force feed you'll get lean

Probably OT, but I'm curious, how do you time your carbs? I get ~80% of mine in pre, intra, and postworkout shakes and the meal after that, then I try to eat very little carbs (except maybe some yogurt) later in the day

U
Probably OT, but I'm curious, how do you time your carbs? I get ~80% of mine in pre, intra, and postworkout shakes and the meal after that, then I try to eat very little carbs (except maybe some yogurt) later in the day

Ok, hear goes. I eat all my carbs the day before training, wake up hydrate protein shake nothing else. Train eat only protein and fats for 24 hours min but try to stretch it further if training schedule permits. Carb up over 2 large meals, white rice and sweet potato repeat next day. On my 12 hour shift days when I don't train I eat fat and protein up untill 2pm, protein only at 4pm and recarb at 8pm,one meal about 300 carbs. This along with 1 24 hour fast per week leans me up real quick and I'm getting a little stronger. I do use 2 or 3iu humalog post workout which is key to this protocol. I save my carbs till bed time as they make me sleep like a baby. I have so much energy mot eating carbs in day. I will never eat carbs pre workout again, mabey a few tea spoons of honey in my green tea, but I go by feel. Even tomorrow I can't train till 4,i will carb up pre bed and have a chicken breast and done walnuts and almonds about 4 hours pre workout. The rest will be whey to keep some aminos in blood. It's purely an energy thing for me, carbs make me lethargic

Last edited:

When I'm bulking on gh and slin that's what I do. Luckily shooting 10iu rips and 7iu humalog kills the lethargy I normally feel on carbs.

U

Ok, hear goes. I eat all my carbs the day before training, wake up hydrate protein shake nothing else. Train eat only protein and fats for 24 hours min but try to stretch it further if training schedule permits. Carb up over 2 large meals, white rice and sweet potato repeat next day. On my 12 hour shift days when I don't train I eat fat and protein up untill 2pm, protein only at 4pm and recarb at 8pm,one meal about 300 carbs. This along with 1 24 hour fast per week leans me up real quick and I'm getting a little stronger. I do use 2 or 3iu humalog post workout which is key to this protocol. I save my carbs till bed time as they make me sleep like a baby. I have so much energy mot eating carbs in day. I will never eat carbs pre workout again, mabey a few tea spoons of honey in my green tea, but I go by feel. Even tomorrow I can't train till 4,i will carb up pre bed and have a chicken breast and done walnuts and almonds about 4 hours pre workout. The rest will be whey to keep some aminos in blood. It's purely an energy thing for me, carbs make me lethargic

so you notice more energy throughout the day when you don't eat ANy carbs? just straight protein and fats?
I always get real tired about 30-45min after I drink coffee with sugar in it, or any other carb, but ive never tried no carbs to increase energy.
Im on rips 3-4iu/day for the past 6months and notice I dont have a whole lot of energy like on other gh brands, so does the gh change this effect for you much?
thanks

what doses were u running? i was thinking 250 ed or eod to get from 8% to 6% bf

always get stuck at this bf%

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member