over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or tb-500?

pillar3792

Registered
my wrist have been bothering lately. I just came off a blast cruising on 200mg test now. What would you guys suggest for joint relief?

I have tried both for pure joint releif and only Deca at 100mg/week helped along with my prescription TRT.

Tried TB for 20 weeks total (from 2 of the highest regarded sponsers on this board) starting at 10mg/week for 6 weeks then followed by 5mg/week for the remainder.

I was hoping after everything id read the TB would sort my Knees and shoulders, but as ive stated, the low dose deca did far more for me personally so i will continue with that as long as blood tests keep coming back all good ;)

I was leaning that way too! I am thinking npp, I get less bloated. Deca swells me up , but at 100mg I may be fine. Let me know about the blood work. Thanks for the info bro

I've

done both because i had Patella Tendon surgery less than 6 months ago.

Deca really didn't help. I went higher dosage, and stayed on longer than normal.
Tb helped as long as I stayed on it. When I got off of it, pain came back.
So I just stay on 2 mg a week from Ergo.

Been on it for some time now and blood tests always come back fine (im currently having tests every 12 weeks as part of my TRT treatment). I do give blood every 12 weeks also so that helps with RBCs etc anyway.

I tried a run of NPP at 100mg/week and it didnt help my joints at all (same manufacturer as the deca i use).

I think TB helps to heal where as the deca just cushions the joints even though at 100mg/week you dont notice any water bloat!

I was leaning that way too! I am thinking npp, I get less bloated. Deca swells me up , but at 100mg I may be fine. Let me know about the blood work. Thanks for the info bro

Creatine helps me too. I guess anything that forces water into the are would help......... maybe?

Been on it for some time now and blood tests always come back fine (im currently having tests every 12 weeks as part of my TRT treatment). I do give blood every 12 weeks also so that helps with RBCs etc anyway.

I tried a run of NPP at 100mg/week and it didnt help my joints at all (same manufacturer as the deca i use).

I think TB helps to heal where as the deca just cushions the joints even though at 100mg/week you dont notice any water bloat!

I am trt too, I usually give blood once a month to control rbc. Sucks about npp, thanks for the help

I have tried both for pure joint releif and only Deca at 100mg/week helped along with my prescription TRT.

Tried TB for 20 weeks total (from 2 of the highest regarded sponsers on this board) starting at 10mg/week for 6 weeks then followed by 5mg/week for the remainder.

I was hoping after everything id read the TB would sort my Knees and shoulders, but as ive stated, the low dose deca did far more for me personally so i will continue with that as long as blood tests keep coming back all good ;)
how long have you had the shoulder injury and knee problems for?

Both.

how long have you had the shoulder injury and knee problems for?

I am 40years old with diagnosed fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. My knees have been aching and sore around 12 months now. Shoulder tendons tend to get sore without deca from all the boxing/Thai boxing and heavy weight sessions.

Ive pretty much beat my chronic fatigue (im 90% back to health) but the damn Fibro i just cant smash!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity