over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My maxim pep log

mpiller

Registered
Just thought I'd post a link to my log in the peptide forum. So far so good and maxim pep has been a pleasure to deal with. I can not say 100% that their products are legit because I have not done any blood tests on my rat, but from the sides and visible changes thus far they seem to be of very good quality. I am having my rat run 100/100mcg of cjc no dac/mod grf, along with huperzine a 100 mcg at the same time as each shot. Any other supps I should add? My rat is all natural other than these peps. Also, I've seen some people timing the huperzine a differently, does anyone think this matters? And lastly, I have some t4 in 150mcg caps, I am waiting on a few kits of kefeis to add to my rats protocol and was waiting to throw the t4 in until then, should I start the rat on it now to help the pep combo?
Thanks! Oh and heres the link
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-ghrp-2-cjc-1295-w-o-dac-log.html#post1527394

Todays update: My rat weighed in at 190 this morning, he does seem to be losing just a bit of weight but that is not a problem. His strength has not decreased at all and his endurance is increasing. This morning he didn't get fasted cardio in other than a little walking, maybe 20 minutes. He did get extremely tired after his first meal and slept for a few extra hours after his first shot and didn't get a chance to take his second before his workout so he took it immediately after. By the end of the day he will have consumed around 2400-2500 calories. Tonight will be the first night I start him on the t4. I also found out today he will have to wait a bit longer to begin the kefeis but thats ok. Just a quick idea and I think this may be similar to the warrior diet, but what if I upped my rats intake to about 3500 calories maybe more on workout days and fasted for 24 hours in between, say on tuesday and thursday, then ate maintenance on the weekends. Then I could get three or four shots in my rat on the off days all while being fasted. I like the results so far just always thinking of new ideas.
Thanks!

Todays update: My rat weighed in at 190 this morning, he does seem to be losing just a bit of weight but that is not a problem. His strength has not decreased at all and his endurance is increasing. This morning he didn't get fasted cardio in other than a little walking, maybe 20 minutes. He did get extremely tired after his first meal and slept for a few extra hours after his first shot and didn't get a chance to take his second before his workout so he took it immediately after. By the end of the day he will have consumed around 2400-2500 calories. Tonight will be the first night I start him on the t4. I also found out today he will have to wait a bit longer to begin the kefeis but thats ok. Just a quick idea and I think this may be similar to the warrior diet, but what if I upped my rats intake to about 3500 calories maybe more on workout days and fasted for 24 hours in between, say on tuesday and thursday, then ate maintenance on the weekends. Then I could get three or four shots in my rat on the off days all while being fasted. I like the results so far just always thinking of new ideas.
Thanks!
Thanks for doing the log and detailed information!!! Nice Read!!!!:lightbulb:

No problem stylus. So my rat bumped did his Friday workout today instead of tomorrow because he is going out of town for the weekend. Today he has eaten around 1800 calories and will most likely add in a few more before the end of the night. Still noticing visible changes in him so that is great. I only have about 7 days of the mod grf left so hopefully I can get some more from maxim pep to continue researching. Since he is leaving town for the weekend my rat will most likely only get two shots in tomorrow, then take Saturday and sunday off and continue the log on Monday. I am considering the idea I posted previously about fasting for a full day in between workouts but I won't do that unless fat loss has stalled. To be honest his diet has not been as strict as I originally planned and I could only imagine the kinds of results he would see with a strict diet set up by a well known trainer. Now his diet has been clean and healthy, just a bit looser as far as macros and calories. I have him aiming for about 2200-2500 calories per day with at least 210 grams of protein each day.

Will be back on track tomorrow. My rat got two shots in Friday and two today, none saturday or sunday but about 45 minutes of high intensity cardio on saturday. He ate pretty clean other than fast food twice, once friday and once today. Didn't manage to get a weight or bf measurement so those will come in the morning. Loving the research so far and looking forward to adding in the kefeis. Anyone have any opinions on my fasting idea I mentioned earlier? I know food does not effect the gh release as alpha proved, so does fasting even make a difference as long as youre getting the cardio in once the ffa's are released?
Thanks!

Ok my rat weighed in at 194 this morning, still seeing visible changes. Hoping to keep at this for about 3 months total so it will be great to see the results. My rat splurged a bit yesterday and ate around 3400 calories, today will be back around 2400. He just took his second shot, his workout will be from 345-530. I think I was seeing the most visible changes in him when I was administering his shots about 90 minutes before his very high intensity workouts which leads me to believe that fasting doesn't make as big of a difference as I believed. From what I can conclude from everyone else's research, especially alphas, is that the peptides will release ffa's whether you're fasted or not, you just need to burn them up. Thinking about upping it to 4x per day and see how that goes.

sorry I havent updated this in a few days, just got a new shipment from maxim pep and again I must say that their service is amazing. It barely took over a day for my package to arrive. Will continue the log tomorrow.

Back on track today, just two shots in my rat though. Does anybody have any opinions on the fasting? We know from alphas research that eating around the peptides does not affect how they work, but does that mean that they still release ffa's the same or is that just for serum gh increases?

rats weight this morning was 194, 3 weeks ago at the start of this log my rat weighed 185.6 lbs. The exciting part is that his bf measurement was 15mm and this morning it was 11mm! Also do remember that my rat is all natural. I am very happy that the the measurements are backing up the visible changes. His diet has been clean for the three weeks, but he hasn't followed much of a diet. He eats between 2500-3500 calories per day with at least 210 grams of protein. Within the next week I shouldn't be so busy and will be able to get a much stricter diet layed out and he should finish shredding up in no time.

Back on track today, just two shots in my rat though. Does anybody have any opinions on the fasting? We know from alphas research that eating around the peptides does not affect how they work, but does that mean that they still release ffa's the same or is that just for serum gh increases?

Alpha proved the fasting wrong, but it was not due to the interaction between the food and peptides. It was the time duration for food to saturate the stomach and have a digestive effect, which takes roughly over an hour. This is why you are safe to eat and inject at the same time.

I just keep it to protein 1hr before my injection (shake)

mmm that makes sense. So to get the same effect you could wake up and drink a protein shake, take your shot, and then do cardio 90 minutes later and that should be the same as staying fasted? Also, I wish I had taken and kept measurements of the rest of my rats body parts as he has noticed he has had to tighten his belt up a notch recently

Today was another good day as usual, my rats schedule may be changing soon but it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully once he gets on a better schedule I can plan out his diet and really get him shredding up fast. I am very pleased with maxim peps quality so far, the intense hunger hits my rat every time and the visible results speak for themselves. Honestly my rat will never want to come off this combo. Also, maxim peps shipping has been top notch, I've received all of my packages within 2 days of ordering. If one were to add lr3 in to the mix would that be possible? If so how would you dose it around the other peps?

starting to really like this combo, my rat is noticing visible changes practically daily. Haven't been able to bump it up to 4x per day yet but will soon. Also thinking about adding in the green tea extract and see if that changes much. The only noticeable side my rat has had is that at night his arms fall asleep much easier, the stiffness or numbness in his hands really hasn't been a problem so far but you can definitely tell that they are working.

Ok I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer or point me to some links to read more about it. I've been considering adding in the carbless post w/o idea into my rat's i/f diet next week when I get it all dialed in. I've seen quite a few posts about how great the carbless post w/o protocol is great at stripping fat, but couldn't find many links with guidelines. I found one theory stating that the idea is that by not eating carbs your body continues to use ffa's for up to 12-18 hours post w/o. Is this the general consensus? And if this is true, you can eat proteins and fats right and it wont affect it? Here is what I am thinking:
*eating window: 1pm-9pm
*workout: 330-530pm, Mon/Wed/Fri
*post w/o 530-9pm no carbs then begin eating carbs at 1pm the following day when the fast is broken.
But what about pre w/o? My rat needs one meal before but can it have carbs?
Thanks!

Nothing on the carbless post w/o? I may have to make a new thread for it. The weekend went well for my rat, still noticing visible changes.I have been able to get his diet set up for the week, I'll go ahead and post it here in a bit. Really looking to see major changes even quicker. I'd say he's around 12-13%bf at the moment, you can see just the outline of his 6 pack. I am going to keep him on the diet very strict from now on because his schedule is set and it will be easier, the goal is to have him at a pretty ripped 8-10% bf by the end of 6 weeks.

Ok I decided to not do the carbless post w/o with my rat, it was going to be a bit difficult. But I have made his diet much stricter, closer to my original goal. He is still doing IF, with a caloric goal of 2500 on mon/wed/fri, and 1400 on off days. Off days are low carb, w/o days are high carb. His eating window is 1-9pm, but usually it is only 2 sometimes three meals on w/o days so its closer to 2-630pm, and on off days its usually just one big meal so there is alot more fasting involved than just 16 hours per day. If anyone would like me to post when he eats each day I'd be glad too. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting my kefeis, thats twice I've been scammed now so I'll just stick with peps. Especially with maxim peps service and quality so far, I don't have to worry about getting ripped off and it's cheaper.

Ok I decided to not do the carbless post w/o with my rat, it was going to be a bit difficult. But I have made his diet much stricter, closer to my original goal. He is still doing IF, with a caloric goal of 2500 on mon/wed/fri, and 1400 on off days. Off days are low carb, w/o days are high carb. His eating window is 1-9pm, but usually it is only 2 sometimes three meals on w/o days so its closer to 2-630pm, and on off days its usually just one big meal so there is alot more fasting involved than just 16 hours per day. If anyone would like me to post when he eats each day I'd be glad too. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting my kefeis, thats twice I've been scammed now so I'll just stick with peps. Especially with maxim peps service and quality so far, I don't have to worry about getting ripped off and it's cheaper.

i like the fasting approach...been doin it myself since last august

if u want gh...go with mexi....never let me down

Ya thats what I'll do if I decide to try again. Would go with the provider but I don't have many references. For the log today went well with my rat, het got in 1500 calories, tomorrow will be back up to 2500, and thinking about making saturday an even longer fast but we'll see. Need to get another bf measurement, weight has been right at 196 lately.

Sorry I haven't updated this in a few days, everything is still going well. My rat is currently taking the weekend off of peptides, but the last couple days I got 4-5 shots in him each time. He is still leaning out but a bit slower than before but it is still steady. One other thing to note is that before he started he was having trouble with his back and that has completely gone away. I will get the next bf measurement on Monday and let yall know what is. Just put in another order with maximpep to keep the log going!

It's been almost 5 weeks now that my rat has been researching these peps, with no change in diet I would say he has lost about a solid 3-4% body fat, and that is even eating in excess for much of the time. Just got another package from maxim pep and as usual everything was spot on. Shipping took just two days. I did get some t3 with it too and some cjc w/ dac. Adding the cjc/dac in at 2mg per week and thinking of doing the t3 at 15mcg per day, does anyone have any opinions or experience on the t3 dose?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear