over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about slin

engbulldog

Registered
ok got a meter and have been tracking my #'s the past few days to see what they are before I try slin and my levels are as follows
sat: 97
sun:98
mon:92
tues forgot
wed:102

Now they seem to be in the normal range , if I decide to try slin, everything I have read is saying 10g carbs for every 1iu of slin and a good start point is 5iu and that is 50g carbs, the proceed to incress 1 iu till a final 10iu is reached , ok got that now the question is @ 50g carbs (waxy maze) is that right afet the shot do do I have to wait 30min??? really dont wanna go hypo or gain useless amounts of fat?! sorry for the dumb question but there are some piss poor written articles on this and most dont answer the questions I have about this

My levels are taken on an empty stomach with the 1 cup of coffee to get things moving any help would be great thanks guys

I would recommend that you work on getting you resting blood sugar down before you use insulin. Make your body as insulin sensitive as possible before you use exogenous insulin.

I would recommend that you work on getting you resting blood sugar down before you use insulin. Make your body as insulin sensitive as possible before you use exogenous insulin.

So how would one go about this????

A few things that I know of that could help are as follows:

1. IF (Intermittent Fasting)
2. GDA (Glucose Disposal Agents)
3. MT2 ( I have heard Melanotan 2 will lower BG)

Others can add more

A few things that I know of that could help are as follows:

1. IF (Intermittent Fasting)
2. GDA (Glucose Disposal Agents)
3. MT2 ( I have heard Melanotan 2 will lower BG)

Others can add more

ok fasting ? my levels are checked about 10 after waking right after a few sips of coffee , I get around 6-7 sleep a night so I would say thats fasting( not trying to be a dick

should I check it a few times a day before or after lunch?

Your bgl is not exactly ideal. It's borderline worrisome. Bgl should be in the 60's-70's fasted. I would cutting down on carbs for a couple weeks. Now when you say you only had coffee, did you put creamer in there? Reason I ask is that creamer has sugars which will raise your bgl.

Those readings are very high, you need to focus on insulin sensitivity before doing anything else. Mine runs about 58 every morning even after a large carby super and 7 hours sleep
. Only time it rises to 60 is if I'm doing a 24 hour fast. Body's defense against hypo I guess. I can't hit your numbers even after a large carby junk meal just can't do it. Best way to increase insulin sensitivity by far is dat's cpwo (carbless post workout) all the information is on his site if your interested and im happy to discuss it further either on this thread or via pm if you'd like. Are you a gh user?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
ok fasting ? my levels are checked about 10 after waking right after a few sips of coffee , I get around 6-7 sleep a night so I would say thats fasting( not trying to be a dick

should I check it a few times a day before or after lunch?

I mean do some bouts of fasting.

Example:

After your last meal of the night lets say 7:00pm don't eat anymore then go to bed and wake up at say 7:00am that is already 12 hours...then skip breakfast and dont eat anything except for a cup of coffee for a few more hours. Try to go as long as you can then resume eating clean.

If you can just have a post workout meal and repeat the whole process over again.

This should bring your BGL down.

Those readings are very high, you need to focus on insulin sensitivity before doing anything else. Mine runs about 58 every morning even after a large carby super and 7 hours sleep
. Only time it rises to 60 is if I'm doing a 24 hour fast. Body's defense against hypo I guess. I can't hit your numbers even after a large carby junk meal just can't do it. Best way to increase insulin sensitivity by far is dat's cpwo (carbless post workout) all the information is on his site if your interested and im happy to discuss it further either on this thread or via pm if you'd like. Are you a gh user?

Thanks bro, and yes the coffee has creamer in it, I'll hit ya up in a pm

I mean do some bouts of fasting.

Example:

After your last meal of the night lets say 7:00pm don't eat anymore then go to bed and wake up at say 7:00am that is already 12 hours...then skip breakfast and dont eat anything except for a cup of coffee for a few more hours. Try to go as long as you can then resume eating clean.

If you can just have a post workout meal and repeat the whole process over again.

This should bring your BGL down.

Thanks , the issue I have and I know others have the same thing is I work 2nd shift 2:30-10:40pm get home @ 11 hit the race @ 12:30-1:30 My breaks @ work are @5pm and lunch @ 7:48pm there is no way I could not eat , I would hit the floor. I am totally open for Ideas on this and can give you the exact times I eat if need be, I do everything by the clock eat,sleep,poop,shower =kinda OCD about that stuff Thanks for the help

Best way to increase insulin sensitivity by far is dat's cpwo (carbless post workout) all the information is on his site if your interested and im happy to discuss it further either on this thread

I would love to discuss this in more detail too...I dont seem to have a good grasp of it yet.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear