over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labs results DAC + GHRP2 = 388 IGF1

Severed Ties

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I was rather suprised by the results so I thought I would share...

This was not a serum HGH test just routine blood work. If I followed Alpha's posts here correctly HGH increases IGF so we can use IGF as a gauge for overall how much HGH is being released from the peptides.

DAC is at 2mg/week along with 100mcg's of GHRP-2 in the morning and evening with a 3rd shot post workout on training days.

Baseline IGF was 210 and this test came back 388 so I'm kinda stunned at a 178 point increase!!

Attachments

• IGF1.JPG
    IGF1.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 573
That is impressive

That's a real big increase. Who's peptides were you using?

Can you reference for me how long after your ghrp shot you got the labwork. Also how many days after the dac shot did you get the labs?
Thanks

Can you reference for me how long after your ghrp shot you got the labwork. Also how many days after the dac shot did you get the labs?
Thanks

Keith,

1mg of DAC on Monday's and Thursday's. Blood was taken around 2:00pm on Wednesday so it had been about 48hrs since my last DAC shot. I didn't take GHRP-2 the day of my test because I wanted to get my blood drawn fasting and I can't control the hunger from GHRP-2. My last bloodwork my triglycerides were elevated but I ate before the test so I felt that may have caused the rise. This time they came back perfect since I fasted. So last GHRP2 shot was about 8:00pm the day prior. To close to bed I find I can't sleep.

That's impressive. I will have to see what mine is next time I get blood work done I know I was 177 last time pre taking peptieds. I hope mine is up like that!

Wow, that's some great numbers!

Just to clarify, you're dosing GHRP-2 solo three times a day? I've been doing a similar protocol as you, but also adding in no/dac with each shot. Looks like I may not need the additional GHRH.

Thanks for adding to the data on the board.

Just to clarify, you're dosing GHRP-2 solo three times a day? I've been doing a similar protocol as you, but also adding in no/dac with each shot. Looks like I may not need the additional GHRH.

Correct the GHRP-2 shots are solo, their is probably some value in adding additional GHRH but I just couldn't fit it in my peptide budget. In retrospect for me it probably would have been overkill because if the limb numbness gets any worse I won't be able to sleep.

Note that he does have GHRH in the mix, with the DAC twice a week.

Correct the GHRP-2 shots are solo, their is probably some value in adding additional GHRH but I just couldn't fit it in my peptide budget. In retrospect for me it probably would have been overkill because if the limb numbness gets any worse I won't be able to sleep.

you and i think alike,

i am going to be doing a little experiment soon..

huperzine A 200mcg 3x/day

cjc w/ dac 1-2mg/week (cant decide on dosing.. i want a small bleed throughout the week to keep my hgh levels up inbetween my GHRP/MOD injects, i predict the GHRP/MOD may ride that pulse creating an even bigger pulse then what they'd produce on their own.. just a theory)

GHRP-6 250mcg + mod grf 40mcg 4x/day.

I feel our peptides are the purest out there but just in case we will be carrying a line of USA made peptides for the patriotic people. So now you have a choice........

So the special line will be manufactured and made in a US lab? Do any other sites truly sell US peptides? I'm really looking forward to placing my first order with you guys. Nothing wrong with Chinese stuff if you trust your source, which you always seem to put a lot of work into.

Well

So the special line will be manufactured and made in a US lab? Do any other sites truly sell US peptides? I'm really looking forward to placing my first order with you guys. Nothing wrong with Chinese stuff if you trust your source, which you always seem to put a lot of work into.

It will be as American as anyone elses can possibly be. I love Chinese stuff IF its from a GMP lab.........it truly makes no difference but some prefer to stay USA>

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear