over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acceptable test results?

dash5

Newbies
What would would be an unacceptable # on testing hyges 10iu IM and tested little over 3 hours later?

I've seen some very high numbers reported, but wondering how low a number would have to be to have concern.

Why are you already tripping? Go get a serum test done and report back. If the hyges you have are real, they will test 20+ unless you are a low responder. The guys that scored 50+ are hyper responders and very few of us fit in that category.

Why are you already tripping? Go get a serum test done and report back. If the hyges you have are real, they will test 20+ unless you are a low responder. The guys that scored 50+ are hyper responders and very few of us fit in that category.

I did get a test done, that's why I'm trying to get some opinions. 10iu IM and drawn 3 hours 26 minutes later.

Result was a 13.3.

I had an issue with 2 of 3 boxes with the serial #s as well that I am still waiting to hear back about. Could be nothing, but based on others that posted I expected a little higher #. I don't know what is a low enough number to have a legitimate concern.

Thanks

I did get a test done, that's why I'm trying to get some opinions. 10iu IM and drawn 3 hours 26 minutes later.

Result was a 13.3.

I had an issue with 2 of 3 boxes with the serial #s as well that I am still waiting to hear back about. Could be nothing, but based on others that posted I expected a little higher #. I don't know what is a low enough number to have a legitimate concern.

Thanks

13.3 is very low for hyges. Also, the optimum time to get labs IMO, is 2 1/2 hours not 3+hours. So did 2 out of the 3 boxes not check out on the website?

13.3 is very low for hyges. Also, the optimum time to get labs IMO, is 2 1/2 hours not 3+hours. So did 2 out of the 3 boxes not check out on the website?

Hm, I read between 3-4 hours for the test. Yes, 1 box checked out and the other 2 did not. Impossible to know what was in each box too since they were not packed in them. They are 8iu so for all I know I took part of one from the good serial, part from the bad or any combo(if they really was a problem with the 2 that didnt check out)

Waiting on sponsor to get a reply about that still..

Dash5 I messaged you yesterday bud. Please get back to me, thanks.

Sponsor has replied quickly to everything. I contacted back in first week of Dec about the serial #s bad, has said he was still waiting for a reply from the factory but was going to the factory at the end of the month.

I'm not trying to publicly blast a sponsor, which is why it has not been mentioned. I still don't know the deal with the serial #s or if my test results warrant enough to be pretty angry about what I got. Hyges aren't the cheapest out there so I would like to get my moneys worth for what I paid.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws