over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time Peptide Cycle

rharman

Registered
Wow! I feel as overwhelmed as I did back in '97 when I did my first AAS cycle. I'm looking through all of these threads and the more I read the more confused I get. Heck, there's even a STICKY thread labeled out of date but still active.

Judging by what I've read, I'm not the only newbie confused. I'm wondering if a couple of the experienced guys can chime in with a recommendation for a first try at adding peptides to a cycle?

Background: I'm an old dude (46) who has been on HRT since I turned 40 (100mg test, 1.5iu HGH). I'd like to augment the growth I'd normally get on a cycle, as AAS doesn't seem to do what it used to for me and I don't want to go to crazy levels with it.

What would everyone recommend based on what's out there today?
GHRP?
CJC 1295?
IGF LR3 or DES?
Myostatin HMP?

I don't want to go crazy, and from what I've read, there's a lot of people saying some of it's not even real. What's the most reliable first try?

Thanks for all the great info! If I missed a similar thread I apologize. I've been spending my free time here for the last two weeks and still confused.

To make it easy I always say pick a GHRP and pick a GHRH, research what doses are optimal and then run it. GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg of each 3x a day is a great way to start. Then you can start messing with IGF pre or post workout and MGF etc etc.

I would start with 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC taken 3x/day. Save your synthetic hgh to take right before bed. Make sure you have atleast 3 hours in between administration of gh peptides. I prefer synthetic hgh before bed as it helps me sleep. Gh peptides seem to energize me. This varies from person to person. Also, get yourself some huperzine A 200mcg capsules. They dramatically enhance the effects of hgh and ghrp2/cjc no dac. Take one capsule 3x/day. You can order it online from vitacost.com got very little money. I get my peptides from ergopep.com. They have the best prices.

Bump that. Good one Jjb1. Just run a basic, tried and simple peptide cycle for research.

I would start with 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC taken 3x/day. Save your synthetic hgh to take right before bed. Make sure you have atleast 3 hours in between administration of gh peptides. I prefer synthetic hgh before bed as it helps me sleep. Gh peptides seem to energize me. This varies from person to person. Also, get yourself some huperzine A 200mcg capsules. They dramatically enhance the effects of hgh and ghrp2/cjc no dac. Take one capsule 3x/day. You can order it online from vitacost.com got very little money. I get my peptides from ergopep.com. They have the best prices.

Hard to go wrong with what johnjuan suggests, it's a tried and true basic peptide cycle. Once you get some baseline results from this one, then you can start tweaking, adding/removing components, adjusting dosages, etc. but most likely you'll be happy with this.

I'm doing that research cycle with igf-des 200 split bi-lateral and my animal is responding very positive.

My rat is 38 and not on HRT, but does take Clomid regularly. He is on his first pep cycle and tried CJC no DAC with ipamorelin. In a month, he is up 10 lbs. Bodyfat reads the same. My only issue, damn rat can't stop eating.

Does MYO and IGF cause hunger like GHRP?

My rat is 38 and not on HRT, but does take Clomid regularly. He is on his first pep cycle and tried CJC no DAC with ipamorelin. In a month, he is up 10 lbs. Bodyfat reads the same. My only issue, damn rat can't stop eating.

Does MYO and IGF cause hunger like GHRP?

Real igf doesn't cause hunger. What you should experience from real igf is killer pumps and vascularity. Some people report hunger on myo and some don't. I got a friend that's on ergo's myo and he can't stop eating.

Last edited:
I'd try MYO if I knew I'd get good stuff. Every board I go to has a different opinion on it, with quite a few saying it's impossible to get the real stuff for the prices that are being charged. I have no way of knowing one way or the other on that but it seems like no one's doubting the legitimacy of GHRP and CJC so I guess that's a good one to stick to for my first try (no offense to the board sponsors, but in this game I long ago learned you can never really trust anyone. A good source can turn bad overnight or just get stuff that tested good the first time but not the next)

It's tempting though. I've always thought my research subject was pretty close to its genetic limits. It's not a naturally muscular rat and is about 40 lbs up on where it'd be if it didn't lift and sits at about 9%BF. Back in the day, it went as high as 1g per week AAS, worked out like a maniac, and ate everything in site and at the end of the cycle had put on 10lbs of fat and about 2 lbs of muscle (which disappeared by the time it dieted off the fat). So yeah, the idea of MYO is VERY intriguing. If I knew for sure I was getting the right stuff, I'd jump on it in an instant.

I tried Ergos myo.. 4 vials.. 1 every 2 weeks.. I noticed pretty good results.. I looked full and lean, ate like crazy. I hit the highest weight I've ever reached and now almost 2 months since I've stopped.. and 4 weeks off all AAS except a cruise test 200mg I'm weighing 5 pounds more then I did before the myo.. So nothing crazy but I'll be trying it again this spring with some masteron and anavar to see how shredded I can get

I would start with 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC taken 3x/day. Save your synthetic hgh to take right before bed. Make sure you have atleast 3 hours in between administration of gh peptides. I prefer synthetic hgh before bed as it helps me sleep. Gh peptides seem to energize me.

Does anyone have any references on previous threads that talk about what happens each time you do this protocol, and when during the day it's best to take? Before workout? After workout? with food? without food?

I started Monday, and did notice it energizes me and makes me hungry. The energy before a WO would help, but not the hunger. Should I feed the hunger with carbs? I tend to put on body fat VERY easily when I bulk.

I have gone through a bunch of threads, but if anyone has advice/reference to an existing thread I missed, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Does anyone have any references on previous threads that talk about what happens each time you do this protocol, and when during the day it's best to take? Before workout? After workout? with food? without food?

I started Monday, and did notice it energizes me and makes me hungry. The energy before a WO would help, but not the hunger. Should I feed the hunger with carbs? I tend to put on body fat VERY easily when I bulk.

I have gone through a bunch of threads, but if anyone has advice/reference to an existing thread I missed, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ops, I think I got my question answered in the sticky thread marked out of date (don't understand that), but if anyone has any more current advice, please do add it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member