over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My final thoughts on Myo inhibitor

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sorry this took me forever but I have been really busy but I've been logging on to answer PMs :)

So animal was given myostatin blocker a little bit longer than month ago and he was under a nutrition on a "cut". Until this last week he did not drop a single lb on the scale but his back and side lost a lot of fat. The weird thing is that weight drop did not happen until I gave him 80mcg of clen.

His diet was changed and he started at 100g of carbs/day but a 7-10 days afterward he was taken down to 60 :eek: his cardio also started at 25 minutes and now he is at 40 minutes. So a lot of cardio and very little carbs. The rest of his diet was 45/10 (protein/fat of course).

He also started this with a rotator cuff injury.

Size Gains:
The first two week the injection sites were JACKED! Pumped all the time, perfect and round shape, barely took anything to get them to pump up but toward the end the effect flatten out but other gains were made. On his other body parts they were no size gains but for a while his calves were .5" bigger but they went back down. This is great news because usually his muscles fluctuate before they grow "stick". He had lost .75" on his calves due to a bad cut :/

BUT, they were no size LOST...on a cut...with lots of cardio (7x40)...which has never happened to him before. Damn impressive!!!!

Strength Gains:
They shot up! Due to his injuries his "incline DB press" had gone from 130 to 95 barely pushing 6. Right now it is at 100s 8 reps super easy almost getting 9. That is huge gains to him since his shoulder has not recovered and he is not fully pushing for everything. "DB curls" are even uber easy now, just everything is easier. Funny thing though, strength started at end of the 2 week to really pick and got really good at the 4th week. So when the pump size went down the strength gain kicked in. Now remember that he is slowly being glycogen depleted.

Overall
Totally worth it! If I had put my animal on "supplements" it would of been close to $100 and the effect would be nowhere as close. No pump, no strength gain, no keeping (or gaining) of size; and if they were any they would not be this much.

I would say this is also great if you need a special part of your animal to be "pumped" and "fuller" before taking it to a "show"...or an orgy.

Next research...GHRH, GHRP, and more myo :)

P.S. this was a gorilla style typing so if I'm not clear about something then please point it out and I will go into more details.

P.P.S. The animal hunger level did not increase or decrease during the course of the research.

Thanks for this G P!

I just recieved my 2 btls today! :D

I'm going to wait until my research animal get over it's cold to start!
Another week should do it.

Thanks for this G P!

I just recieved my 2 btls today! :D

I'm going to wait until my research animal get over it's cold to start!
Another week should do it.

Anytime bud :)

Man to tell you the truth i didn't even care that my animal didn't gain size...just watching him get stronger was so damn fun.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131