over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mgf vs des vs ? Site enhancement

LJack

Registered
Not looking for guys to tell me to read the forums some more on this one, please. I have combed through some here as we'll as other popular forums. I am somewhat limited on very heavy barbell work due to Some lingering shoulder issues but really want to bring up my arms over the next 3-4 months.
I know some bad suppliers have tainted overall reviews on peps, and I'm one of those people who loved a run of cjc1295 and ghrp 2 and 6 but was pretty unimpressed with a couple other orders. I did notice good pumps from low doses of des (25-40mcg total) but would like some more feedback from guys who have run it compared to Mgf and Mgf peg, all from good batches. The pumps are a great plus but not more important than growth. Thx

I have not personally used MGF but I have heard that it is better than DES for recovery. Thats just anecdotal stuff and I am sure there are people who will say different. Youre best bet is probably to use both haha.

I'm sure DES could be used prior and MGF post w/o, but I was hoping to get some good comparisons. And since I plan on running ghrp-6/cjc as well, I would like to not go broke... Unless one of these generous board sponsors wants to throw me a deal with buy get one or something - and no, I don't mean the one that already always does the BOGO sale, but also at 3 x price of equivalent providers :p

Theres gotta be some guys on here who have run both separately and can compare

Its really hard to comment on site enhancement (for me anyway). ive been using it on and off the past few months in attempt to bring up my lagging arms. they are bigger im pretty sure of that. but then again so is my back, chest legs, all areas i never targeted.

i am also up in bodyweight from eating more, ive been changing the way i train also in attempt to grow further and solely bring up arms also. theres so many friggin variables as to what could be doing what its really hard to say. also people say you see the real results months down the line when those cells have had change to develop further, so i'll truly see 6 months from now i guess.

but then again i'll probably be bigger everywhere else too. thats the best ive got im afraid lol :D

Exogenous IGF is garbage.
MGF actually works.

thx Myo lol. I guess being bigger everywhere isnt a horrible side effect! Sluggy, I agree that igf-1 and its variants have been overhyped in the past, but do you really believe its all garbage? I've never run any of the newer LR3 stuff since the market exploded, but when I ran DES, at half of the "effective" dosage, I still noticed a big increase in pumps. I'm considering running it again, but I would like some more founded input of yours towards MGF.

thx Myo lol. I guess being bigger everywhere isnt a horrible side effect! Sluggy, I agree that igf-1 and its variants have been overhyped in the past, but do you really believe its all garbage? I've never run any of the newer LR3 stuff since the market exploded, but when I ran DES, at half of the "effective" dosage, I still noticed a big increase in pumps. I'm considering running it again, but I would like some more founded input of yours towards MGF.

im gonna do a new thread soon with my opinions on all the peps ive used. genuine IGF certainly has its place in BB, its not hyped for nothing. however the IGF you get from these pep sponsers really is garbage. 1mg of IGF LR3 for $40? or even $70? BULLSHIT. its not possible. i used the original Igtropin a few years back and got great results at 50mcg daily - it was 5x the price of the igf from these cheap chinese peptide suppliers, and it WORKED. i got 2 igflr3's for $30 each mg while it was discounted from a pep supplier, just used it at 100mcg daily - double the dose i used before and got fuck all. i wont be wasting any more money on these wankers.

this latest blast on mgf from a diff expensive supplier seems to actually hold merit, however i was using double recommended dose

Going to get bashed for this but if when my animal lacked on his pecks I gave him myo inhibitor (folli or myo either one) and the problem was better...make sure to keep his diet good on it though so he can gain and keep it. Strength will go up too.

cjc and ghrp for the fat loss or keeping the fat off or for faster recovery and peg mgf is better than mgf

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws