over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh issue

da0s44

Registered
Hey guys. I have a quick question maybe some of you can help me with. I have been on a dose of 400 mg of test a week for about 5 years. Guess you could call it HRT. Here recently I wanted to add in some hgh mainly because of my heightened age. I really wanted it for the aging/youth benefits.

Well I recently got my script and started taking 1iu of TevTropin daily at night time. This was 4 days ago when I started.

Yesterday I woke up with a headache and I was very tired all day. Very sluggish is probably a better phrase to describe how I felt. Anyhow, the headache would NOT go away. I tried massage, pain meds, sleep, etc...

Well today rolls around and I still have the headache. One thing I noticed though starting today. When I eat my headache will go away for about an hour or so. Then I can feel it creeping back into my head. As soon as I starts I go eat something. It doesn't matter what, I just eat. Like just 20 minutes ago I went and ate red beans and rice with cornbread and bam...no headache now.

Do you guys have any idea what's going on? I have done hgh before many years ago and i do not remember it being like this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I myself have not experienced the headache but the tired/sluggishness I did when I first started. From what I read its common. You may want to back dose down to 1/2 IU, then after a few weeks go to 1 IU. I started real low and inched up slow. I am now doing 3IU of pharm GH ed but started in September with 1/2 IU.

You should notice better sleep/deep sleep real soon and some get vivid dreams. I do! Skin will get better around 6 weeks ad you may notice some fat loss starting around 3 months but for that part it really just kicked in for me at 5 1/2 months. But when it does, and if you keep you diet right, people notice!

As for headache get a BG monitor and check your sugar. GH can have an effect on insulin resistance and from what you are describing that when you eat headaches goes away can indicate blood sugar issue. Then again it could indicate you aren't eating enough.

I am guessing all this will go away in a few weeks it usually does but chekc BS just to be sure. My suggestions anyway. Many on here much more knowledgeable than I who will chime in I'm sure.

I doubt your headaches have anything to do with you taking tevtropin especially at 1iu which is a miniscule dose. It's probably something else.

I agree! The sluggishness is normal but not the headaches from my experience. May want to ease up on the test, 5 years at 400mg/ week seems like a long time but thats just an opinion.

headaches are a real common side effect from GH, .. if you just started your GH then lower the dose ,, i bet the headache will go away in a day or 2.

headaches are a real common side effect from GH, .. if you just started your GH then lower the dose ,, i bet the headache will go away in a day or 2.

lower the does??? he is only doing 1iu. Is pharm grade that much better?

Even low dose GH can cause headaches and if this just occurred after 4 days of his start im 100% positive that its whats causing it.

Even low dose GH can cause headaches and if this just occurred after 4 days of his start im 100% positive that its whats causing it.

Highly doubt it, especially at 1iu a day. Think about it logically. 1iu of pharm grade gh isn't enough to cause significant water retention which can then cause high bp which leads to headaches. Makes no sense whatsoever. Now if he was high dosing then yes it's possible from edema.

Highly doubt it, especially at 1iu a day. Think about it logically. 1iu of pharm grade gh isn't enough to cause significant water retention which can then cause high bp which leads to headaches. Makes no sense whatsoever. Now if he was high dosing then yes it's possible from edema.

Its 2 iu/ daily :)
it is possible even with a low dose, GH is a very powerful hormone, people respond different some experience very little side effects to none- some lots.
I bet if he stopped the GH for just 2 days the headaches will go away.

actually its 2 iu / daily. From my own experience no generic compares to FDA approved GH

1-2ius, it's not significant of an increase to matter, it's still a low dose. I've run countless brands of american pharm grade in the past as well, and can tell you that rips and hyges can go toe to toe with seros and saizen for example. Go look at serum tests and you'll see that the numbers are very similar. The only thing I like about about american pharm grade over chinese generics is that it has way less garbage fillers, but the cost for me, even though I have a script for it is out of my range currently with all the bills I pay since my fiancee lost her job and got really sick and needed surgery. I'm happy running rips and hyges currently and they give me results comparable to american pharm grade gh unless you're talking about humatrope, which to me is in a class of it's own and is made from a different process from other gh.

Its 2 iu/ daily :)
it is possible even with a low dose, GH is a very powerful hormone, people respond different some experience very little side effects to none- some lots.
I bet if he stopped the GH for just 2 days the headaches will go away.

Well, I'll have to agree to disagree with you buddy.

1-2ius, it's not significant of an increase to matter, it's still a low dose. I've run countless brands of american pharm grade in the past as well, and can tell you that rips and hyges can go toe to toe with seros and saizen for example. Go look at serum tests and you'll see that the numbers are very similar. The only thing I like about about american pharm grade over chinese generics is that it has way less garbage fillers, but the cost for me, even though I have a script for it is out of my range currently with all the bills I pay since my fiancee lost her job and got really sick and needed surgery. I'm happy running rips and hyges currently and they give me results comparable to american pharm grade gh unless you're talking about humatrope, which to me is in a class of it's own and is made from a different process from other gh.

I only write of experience, my wife did start out with only 1 iu / EOD she had terrible headaches the first week and this was of only 1 iu / EOD and nothing else, it is possible even with a low dose to experience it.

I agree with the fillers in generic gh. i have never looked good on generics sort of say. There is something about that filler that will let you hold more water then on FDA GH.

i don't give much for serum test i believe in the mirror and no generic has giving me the results that FDA has. i know some test the same but its a different world if you ask me.

We can agree on humatrope it is my fave along with norditropin. :headbang:

Hey guys. I have a quick question maybe some of you can help me with. I have been on a dose of 400 mg of test a week for about 5 years. Guess you could call it HRT. Here recently I wanted to add in some hgh mainly because of my heightened age. I really wanted it for the aging/youth benefits.

Well I recently got my script and started taking 1iu of TevTropin daily at night time. This was 4 days ago when I started.

Yesterday I woke up with a headache and I was very tired all day. Very sluggish is probably a better phrase to describe how I felt. Anyhow, the headache would NOT go away. I tried massage, pain meds, sleep, etc...

Well today rolls around and I still have the headache. One thing I noticed though starting today. When I eat my headache will go away for about an hour or so. Then I can feel it creeping back into my head. As soon as I starts I go eat something. It doesn't matter what, I just eat. Like just 20 minutes ago I went and ate red beans and rice with cornbread and bam...no headache now.

Do you guys have any idea what's going on? I have done hgh before many years ago and i do not remember it being like this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

May i ask; the first time you did use GH was it Generic or FDA approved?

Well, I'll have to agree to disagree with you buddy.
That GH is a powerful hormone ? or its not possible to get headaches of 2 iu?.. you can ask a anti age clinic or a doc he will tell you the same, headaches are possible even when low dose but i guess we can agree to disagree :)

That GH is a powerful hormone ? or its not possible to get headaches of 2 iu?.. you can ask a anti age clinic or a doc he will tell you the same, headaches are possible even when low dose but i guess we can agree to disagree :)

Gh is very powerful hormone. I just don't agree that 2ius can cause headaches. I go to my endo for my hrt needs and he has never once mentioned hgh causing headaches at therapeutic doses.

I think Im going to try and give it a break and see if the headaches go away. I have always been very sensitive to hgh. In the past when I ran it, say 10 years ago, I was on 3 iu's a day and my hands started hurting so bad I had to stop. I work on computers so I need my hands.

The headaches are unbearable. I wake up and go to sleep with a headache. Once asleep, I dream vivid dreams and sleep like a rock. Matter fact I came home today at 2:30 and fell asleep and just woke up at 6:30. I cant seem to sleep enough.

I am going to try and back the dose down instead of quitting all together. Maybe its just too much.

Oh, and by the way, I consulted with my doctor today about everything thats going on and he said maybe I should try Sermorelin. Do you guys have any experience with it? He said they offer a .5mg and a 1.0mg prescription. Anyone know if the Sermorelin is as good or better than HGH?

I have read up on it and know how it works medically but I was hoping to hear from people that have actually used both HGH and Sermorelin.

Last edited:
Oh, and by the way, I consulted with my doctor today about everything thats going on and he said maybe I should try Sermorelin. Do you guys have any experience with it? He said they offer a .5mg and a 1.0mg prescription. Anyone know if the Sermorelin is as good or better than HGH?

I have read up on it and know how it works medically but I was hoping to hear from people that have actually used both HGH and Sermorelin.

No comparison AT ALL. HGH is WAY better. Sermorelin's active half life is only about 5 mins after injection. Where hgh is in hours.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear