over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no hunger from ghrp-6 and mod grf

ronin

Newbies
Just did my 5th injection a little bit ago and not a bit of hunger like I have had in the past running it. Could it be fake? From a reputable source on here and cheap to make so I wouldn't think its fake but don't understand why its not making me hungry or flushed. Running 100micro of each

Depending on how continuous the use has been, there has been many reports of tolerances being built to hunger stimulation. A simple fix is switch ghrp's for a week or two,allow ghrelin sensitivity to increase,and revert back to 6.

But I haven't ran it for a long time. Like a year. Could have been mislabled and through 2 or ipam maybe my phone is screwing up. I meant ghrp 2

i to felt no hunger from ghrp-6 and i tried some big doses, i dont think mine was fake i just dont respond, for me mt2 causes no sides good or bad just makes me dark

But I haven't ran it for a long time. Like a year. Could have been mislabled and through 2 or ipam maybe my phone is screwing up. I meant ghrp 2

very unlikely. if you have multipile vials, finish this one, try the another, and if nothing, then you simply dont react to ghrelin stimulation. If you do, I would contact sponsor bc that means a bunk vial got through, which is totally possible or the vial degraded during handling (though even less unlikely)

I agree that it is unlikely. GHRP-6 should always cause a hunger increase. It may be underdosed (also very unlikely), but if thats the case, you should notice something when doing closer to 200 mcg. I'm just speaking from running this and ghrp-2, mod grf in the past. I've had some really good quality, and one or two that were definitely sub par.

Just upped the dose today to 250micro and on the 4th injection and still no hunger or water weight that ive always gained the first couple days

Hi guys is the hunger affect noticed with GHRP-2 aswell?

Also what other initial side effects for want of a better word should I notice after using pepptides for the first few days?

I've been really tired lately and also very dehydrated, is this usual?

GHRP 6 never made me hungry but 2 created one heck of an appetite

Same with me, i always got more of an appetite stimulation from GHRP-2 vs 6.

Always experienced more gherlin with 2 more so than 6. My buddy had a vial of ghrp-2 in his fridge for over a month, did 100mcg and within 10-15 mins raided the fridge and ate all the ice cream...

Take a week off from use and it should hit like the first time

I'm on my 3rd day of cjc/ghrp6 and the hunger wasn't what I expected. It's more of just an empty feeling more than hunger. But i'm still only at 125mcg

I'm on my 3rd day of cjc/ghrp6 and the hunger wasn't what I expected. It's more of just an empty feeling more than hunger. But i'm still only at 125mcg

Some ppl respond more to the effect than others, sometimes it's worse than others depending on timing of food whether it is before or after.

I haven't used ghrp 6 for almost a year. It used to make me crazy hungry. So this morning upped the dose to 750 mcg /100 mcg. Finally got some notable hunger. Definitely could tell it was from the peps. So my guess is underdosed? Any one care to comment?

Must be working. My hands are numb right around after injecting and sometimes painful

GHRP 6 never made me hungry but 2 created one heck of an appetite

I've always experienced the opposite. 6 was an intense, ravenous hunger, reminiscent of college days smoking way too much weed on an empty stomach. It would be nearly painful. On 2, there is hunger, but it is much much more subtle (for me). Strong, still, but definitely different from 6. Tough to explain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131