over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Serum Test Results

juice monkey

Registered
Just want to thank everyone on this forum for constantly bring forth knowledge to the bodybuilding community. I have done tons of research on this forum regarding fasting before doing a HGH Serum test, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer. Anyways, I took 10 iu's IM of Bluetropins and had blood drawn 3.5 hours later. Remember I was not fasting and my test results came back at 17.3 ng/ml. My question is do you think that number would have came back higher had I been fasting? Again I want to thank everyone for posting on this forum, it provides a wealth of info.

Fasting doesn't matter for gh serum test. The vets like Osiris who's knowledge I trust and respect, even proved it in lab results section here. You would've scored higher if you took your test 2.5 hour later not 3.5. At the 3.5 hour mark, gh serum is already on the decline.

Last edited:
Good to know for next time, I appreciate the response. I was hoping to be in the high 20's, but since my levels were already on the decline I'm happy where they were at. It feels incredible finally being on some legit hgh.

I believe he's referring to ProSupply's Bluetropins, they've tested well once by PharmFed i believe...

Unless there is a scan of results, I tend to disregard the post. Past experience makes this approach justified.

Trust, but verify.

Unless there is a scan of results, I tend to disregard the post. Past experience makes this approach justified.

Trust, but verify.

You make a valid point, but this guy has no motives here. He's not trying to rag on a sponsor or turn this into a sponsor vs. sponsor thread. He just wanted some advice from a serum result.

I'm not ragging on any sponser here, guess I was just a little dissapointed with my serum result test. I will attach a photo of my results to validate my results.

001.jpg

Fasting doesn't matter for gh serum test. The vets like Osiris who's knowledge I trust and respect, even proved it in lab results section here. You would've scored higher if you took your test 2.5 hour later not 3.5. At the 3.5 hour mark, gh serum is already on the decline.

I am hoping that you are correct on this buddy:) I am testing Crimsons hgh again this week coming, but I will be testing them at 3hr 15 min this time. Last test I posted up was at the 2 1/2 hour mark and my results was I think 27.6. If you are correct this serum test will come back a bit lower:lightbulb:

I am hoping that you are correct on this buddy:) I am testing Crimsons hgh again this week coming, but I will be testing them at 3hr 15 min this time. Last test I posted up was at the 2 1/2 hour mark and my results was I think 27.6. If you are correct this serum test will come back a bit lower:lightbulb:

It should. If it comes back higher I will be shocked.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear