over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin only cycle

jabin

Newbies
I posted this on Phil H's board also.

Ipamorelin only cycle
Greetings all, I am jabin (jay-been).new to this sight, but I go back to the days. Of "misc. fitness, weights." Moved on from there to "Anabolex" as my home board for years and then over to Pro Muscle, which led me here to this sight. Short bio to just place me on the "muscle timeline."

Wife and I are life long PL'rs, but some things are new to me. Peptides are one. I have been doing research for weeks for my wife and I, but mostly for her. She is working with Shelby Starnes on dropping to the 132-123 weight class. Her current weight is 146. Diet is perfect and she is doing very well. As I looked at peptides, GH, etc; I thought this could help much to reach her current goals. We both have BB style body types not the passé powerlifting power-belly, fatter = stronger stereotype.

That's the bio now the question: currently I have settled on experimenting with Ipamorelin ONLY for weight loss and LBM enhancement for my wife. A compilation of info from many posts, threads, logs, research has led me in this direction I will outline below.

50mcg 3 times per day: 1-morning pre-fasted low impact cardio 2- pre-workout( at least 2 hr fasted) and 3- pre-bed time.

I chose the lower dose based on more is not always better and my wife is very sensitive and smaller doses for her seem to have great efficacy, rather move up than decrease, just seems logical.

Her food intake about 30 min. afterwords will be whole food proteins ( powders tend to cause insulin spikes due to being highly processed)

I am sure there are many other points and facts which could be helpful. I also am guessing that some will say to use a combination of other peptides for a much stronger synergistic affect. At this point I am trying to keep this very simple, simple is best when having details you are trying to master.

Long first post, please forgive, but the firsthand knowledge of a few is greater than a hundred theoretical papers.

Kindest Regards,

jabin

Serum hgh tests prove that running ipamorelin without a ghrh barely secreted any hgh at all. Throw in a small dose of cjc no dac and it will do wonders.

Added peps

Thank you both for your experience and feedback. I am familiar with both your names and reps. If that is what I have to do I will. Please detail any additional info, dosage range and anything that could help get me up to speed faster. I will continue research and trust the board for help. Very quick response time.

Respect to both of you!

jabin

Thank you both for your experience and feedback. I am familiar with both your names and reps. If that is what I have to do I will. Please detail any additional info, dosage range and anything that could help get me up to speed faster. I will continue research and trust the board for help. Very quick response time.

Respect to both of you!

jabin

PM sent.

Serum hgh tests prove that running ipamorelin without a ghrh barely secreted any hgh at all. Throw in a small dose of cjc no dac and it will do wonders.

Absolutely...increasing the Ipam dosage inbetween 300mcg-500mcg provides the gh release you will be looking for. Ipam is a great choice when on a calorie restricted diet; 2 and 6 make it difficult due to the hunger attacks.

How much and diet

How much cjc if I raise the dose to 100mcg of Ipa. I will talk to her nutrition coach, but could someone briefly outline diet requirements per dose and any other thoughts.

I am ordering the cjc as SOON as I know what the synergistic dose should be with the Ipa.

Based on DBrutes research 100 mcg seems to be a true efficacious dose for the Ipamorelin.

All of you are being extremely encouraging and knowledgeable. I will keep this post a running log if you like.

Respect All

How much cjc if I raise the dose to 100mcg of Ipa. I will talk to her nutrition coach, but could someone briefly outline diet requirements per dose and any other thoughts.

I am ordering the cjc as SOON as I know what the synergistic dose should be with the Ipa.

Based on DBrutes research 100 mcg seems to be a true efficacious dose for the Ipamorelin.

All of you are being extremely encouraging and knowledgeable. I will keep this post a running log if you like.

Respect All

CJC no dac stays at 100mcg..just up the Ipam. Dat is awesome although Alph6164 proved different the Ipam at 100mcg wasn't dumping the GH like GHRP 2. When he increased the Ipam it changed everything dramatically...find his thread. He proved everything with blood work and posted it.

What kind of an IGF testing result are we talking from these doses of CJC and Ipam?...or how many IUS of GH is this eqaul too?

No one ever seems to mention these things or perhaps I don't read enough of the right threads lol.

What kind of an IGF testing result are we talking from these doses of CJC and Ipam?...or how many IUS of GH is this eqaul too?

No one ever seems to mention these things or perhaps I don't read enough of the right threads lol.

the comparisons in IU's have been mentioned a lot ......truly a tough comparison. Ipam releases natty Gh which is physiologically ideal....synthetic GH once administered hangs out in our bodies for up to 6 hrs maybe more. so if Ipam releases the equivalent to 2ius it may only last up to 2 hrs where the external Gh will stay 3x as long. After 3 hrs your body will be ready to release another healthy pulse with Ipam. It all boils down to what your goals are....I like a little of both.

As far as IGF release peptides will push it up to high normal....I never have read anyone mentioning anything more; proof with blood work that is.

Does anyone know how much Ipa i need to take to get 2iu of HGH???

Does anyone know how much Ipa i need to take to get 2iu of HGH???

that could be researched.....most members use 10ius (3.3mg)when they want to test their Gh serum levels. rips can come back anywhere from 18 to 50 plus. So an individual would need to take 2ius of GH and see the results of the serum test and then experiment with Ipam to compare.

that could be researched.....most members use 10ius (3.3mg)when they want to test their Gh serum levels. rips can come back anywhere from 18 to 50 plus. So an individual would need to take 2ius of GH and see the results of the serum test and then experiment with Ipam to compare.

I meant was how much Ipa only want needs to take to produce 2iu of HGH naturally.

I meant was how much Ipa only want needs to take to produce 2iu of HGH naturally.

I would take between 300mcg-500mcg of Ipam....that's my best guess

500mcg sounds right. I wonder how much IU it would produce if i combine it with CJC1295 W/O DAC.

Ipamorelin Help

Hi everyone,
I hope I can get some help here about Ipamorelin. I have done my home work on most of the stuff like CJC, GHRP etc and I want to get some insight on real people who aren't recommending stuff just because they are sponsored by the brand.
Let me begin with a little bio about me and then you can take that information to give the best advise you can.
I'm 51 years old. I was 220 lbs and got down to 176 at the moment and need to lose 20 more lbs. I do HIIT, Work out at the Gym every other day changing my routine as we all know the body has memory so I change it up every 3 weeks. I have been at 176 for close to 2 months and November will be 3.
I got desperate and started looking for roids that can help me shred so I can lose more weight. I was Pre diabetic, Cholesterol was almost 400 and My sleep apnea got worse where they had to up the air setting. In 3o I went from 220 to 176 eating right, not starving myself, exercising.
Please NOTE: My Goal is to lose weight for health reasons, not vanity. If I can look good too, great :) but its not my priority.

So, I began ordering and using 200 Ipamorelin for 3 weeks now, hopefully from a good place and I sleep like a baby. In fact I think it helped my Sleep Apnea because I really don't snore and don't wake up gasping for air since the first injection.

My diet is still good and I know that there is no such thing as a magic pill, but Ipamorelin is kinda close by way of injection. I don't see myself losing weight. My Dr did test and my thyroid and everything else is good.

So my dilemma is, what can I do or add to Ipamorelin. I don't even see muscular change and it makes me think that maybe my stuff isn't pure all the way. I upped it to 300 and I know the other peptides have side effects, which is why I love Ipamorelin because the sides are almost none. Atleast I didn't feel any.

I even began using High Volume NO and Nocodren Fat burner from Vitamin Shoppe along with Ipamorelin and still nothing.

I really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Last edited:
As long as the OP does not mind your question being posted in the . Middle of his thread, i will suggest as said previously to add 100mg cjc1295no dac with you Ipo.

Do you ride a bicycle or can you get your hands on a Schwinn Airdyne?

usually people use ipam 200-300mcg for 2-3 times a day, some will increase the dosage according his situation. one of my friend stack with CJC at 100mcg 3X a day,morning, post workout and before bed, also curious about how many gh iu it equals?

Used to run 600mcg a day, had good results. Nice fat loss and slow but retainable size. Jacked it up to 1000mcg a day and oh boy!!!! Love it. Really shredded down, sleep is amazing, no lethargy , and over the coarse of about 7 months, the last 3 running 1000mcg have put on 10 lbs and lost major body fat. Now granted I am eating clean, and training hard, and running some AAS, but I do believe ipam played a major role. Only real side effect I've felt is the numb hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic