YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Made an uber noob mistake but would it be a bad idea...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I got all my stuff and I reconned the cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 with 2.5ml of BAC so each dosage would be 5iu.

But when I pre-loaded my first syringe I did .5ml of cjc and .5ml of ghrp-2...then I was like wait, wtf did I just do?! (haven't had any meals in me yet)

So I emptied my DES vial in another syringe (came to a perfect 200mcg stop, yay!) and put the 1ml of cjc and ghrp mix into that vial. Then I drew back 10iu into a each syringe (so it was a 5iu of each).

Now I'm thinking of this. What if I did one syringe with idk 30iu of this and when I don't have everything on me I could only have one syringe with 3 shots worth to give it to my animal. That should work? shouldn't it? Or stick to the old school 10iu/syringe?

just trying to double check :)

I've never seen anyone refer to peps using iu's so I don't know what your'e talking about there? 2.5ml into a cjc vial with 2mg would get you 625mcg in 0.5ml(unless my math is wrong).
625mcg is a shit load, you don't need that. 200mcg tops, but the testing alpha did showed 100mcg to be just fine when coupled with GHRP.

And no you don't want to mix two different peptides once reconned. They won't last long. It's only ok to mix them in a syringe and pin them right away.

I've never seen anyone refer to peps using iu's so I don't know what your'e talking about there? 2.5ml into a cjc vial with 2mg would get you 625mcg in 0.5ml(unless my math is wrong).
625mcg is a shit load, you don't need that. 200mcg tops, but the testing alpha did showed 100mcg to be just fine when coupled with GHRP.

And no you don't want to mix two different peptides once reconned. They won't last long. It's only ok to mix them in a syringe and pin them right away.

I always use peptide calculator for this stuff and for 5mg vial dosed at 100mcg and me wanting each one of them to be 5iu (tick marks on the syringe for easy measuring) it would need 2.5ml of bac water. With 2ml (which is what I usually did) it would require 2iu (tick marks) which would result in 100mcg.

The mix syringe would only be for 6-9 hours not days, weeks, or month. It's when I'm on the road.

Edit: the dosage would be 100mcg of each. So if both reconned resulted in 10iu for a single 100mcg/100mcg shot then 50iu (.5ml) would be five of my research shots.

I think I would just toss it in the garbage if you recond them both together. If I am correct they just cleaved each other out and no longer will be effective...

where did you read that? Just wondering.

Last edited:
supposedly leaving the peps mixed for an extended amout of time can cause the 2 amino acid chains to break apart

they go as far to say....draw the cjc no dac before the ghrp...to avoid getting any ghrp into the cjc vial

I'm all for pre loading my needles before work each day. What I do is take 3 slin needles to work, each containing 100/100 of cjc and ghrps. I thought about doing as you have said but my concern was the sometimes the peps may to mix completely in a larger volume and cause me to have uneven ratios of the peps per dose. Might not ever happen but that's my reason I don't do like you have explained

supposedly leaving the peps mixed for an extended amout of time can cause the 2 amino acid chains to break apart

they go as far to say....draw the cjc no dac before the ghrp...to avoid getting any ghrp into the cjc vial

I've had peptides pre mixed sometimes up to 10 hours after mixing and I still got the same sides. I was once concerned about this but I think it's fine. Any longer then I'm not too sure

I've had peptides pre mixed sometimes up to 10 hours after mixing and I still got the same sides. I was once concerned about this but I think it's fine. Any longer then I'm not too sure

yea...thats just what i had read...idk

i dont get any of the sides...no flushing, pressure, head rush..etc...so i wouldnt be able to gauge it anyhow

yea...thats just what i had read...idk

i dont get any of the sides...no flushing, pressure, head rush..etc...so i wouldnt be able to gauge it anyhow

My sides aren't consistently the same. Sometimes they are strong, sometimes weak and other times no sides at all. But I can sometimes get no sides when it's fresh out of the vial, so I know it's not degraded by being mixed. But the body recomp is getting consistently better so it must be working. Also saying that 2 out of my 5 daily doses are used at least 5 hours post mixing the two together, so that's almost half of my daily doses

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131