over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

too many peptides to mention log

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So they are okay amount of logs out there on these products but I thought why not get one more up but go into a lot more details.

As you all know my animal is on a fat loss and he was on myo inhibitor but now that is done and it's time to speed up the fat loss. Strength were gained but fuck that he misses his carbs.

Diet: written by a pro and could change every week. I will update it if it does but as of right now.
  • On non workout days:45g protein and 10g of fat 6x a day.

[*]On wokrout days:
    45/20(carbs)/10 3x a day and 45/10 3x a day (1st, 3rd, and last meal).
  • Fibrous veggies:on all meals but and few cups a day only.

Cardio: 40 minutes 7x a week

workout: 5x a week

injuries: shoulder inflammation (started going easy on his workout so this thing can finally go away). Shoulder gets iced for 20 minutes 3-4x a day.

supplements:
  • WPI or WPH (have both for him)
  • Animal pak (switching to orange triad in a week)
  • Creatine (green mag because it's nom nom)
  • pre-workout (ATM vasotropin...will make a thread about it later).
  • 4g of fish oil/day

The stack:
  • CJC1295 w/o dac @100mcg (5-8x/day)
  • GHRP-2 @100mcg (5-8x/day)
  • DES @100mcg pre-workout
  • LR3 @20mcg post-wokrout (b/c the lab is broke or would research much more!)
  • Curcium: 1/2cc 3x a week
  • Clen: 120mcg (keep the heart rate up because his endurance has gone way up causing to almost having to run...)

Been on a cut for almost 12 weeks now but the first month there was some lab issues so it was not at full potential.

nice...will follow along

dont forget your huperzine-a and green tea extract every 5hrs...get the most outta your peps

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how the clen works out, I have thought about putting my rat on albuterol along with his mod/ghrp combo because it really brings his hr up and makes him sweat so I imagine since the mod/ghrp2 combo releases the ffa's that the albuterol would help to burn them up. He's never tried clen cause pretty much everything makes him jittery, even coffee will do that. He tried an eca stack once and can't do that again it was horrible, even the albuterol makes him jittery but its manageable.

oh thanks for following man.

My rat is NOT sensitive to caffeine at all and had never experience jittery until I gave him clen from ergopep. He had tried other clen before but they didn't make him jittery. Ergo's did. So be careful on theirs and work it up slowly.

He did 5 shots today and I think I'll give him one at the middle of the night just to make it six.

Feels great and amazing! :headbang:

gave my rat another shot last night and woke up after 5 hours today to check on him and he looked way better!

I gave him a shot, showered, 5 pumps of clen (that's 100mcg, going to give 1-2 more later today), and breakfast.

P.S. thinking of upping the lr3 to 50mcg/day.

Last edited:
gave my rat another shot last night and woke up after 5 hours today to check on him and he looked way better!

I gave him a shot, showered, 5 pumps of clen (that's 100mcg, going to give 1-2 more later today), and breakfast.

P.S. thinking of upping the lr3 to 50mcg/day.

Hey google,

Interested on how things will work out for you. I do have a question for you. I also run ergos clen. My pump however dispenses 20 units/pump or 40 mcg. At 6 pumps, i would be getting 240mcg clen! Did ergo change pumps, do you have 100mcs/ml clen, or are you taking way more than you think. Just didn't want someone to see this and start measuring by "pumps" cause ergos clen is strong. I also read your thread on mixing cjc/ ghrp in the same pin for extended periods. I have been preloading a days worth in one pin for years and can tell you it works just fine. As long as you are willing to take the risks of reusing a pin, it is very convenient.

Hey google,

Interested on how things will work out for you. I do have a question for you. I also run ergos clen. My pump however dispenses 20 units/pump or 40 mcg. At 6 pumps, i would be getting 240mcg clen! Did ergo change pumps, do you have 100mcs/ml clen, or are you taking way more than you think. Just didn't want someone to see this and start measuring by "pumps" cause ergos clen is strong. I also read your thread on mixing cjc/ ghrp in the same pin for extended periods. I have been preloading a days worth in one pin for years and can tell you it works just fine. As long as you are willing to take the risks of reusing a pin, it is very convenient.

Hey bud,

yeah I believe they are 20mcg. I use to measure them with an oral syringe but I said fuck it since it's in my bag and I'm always on the go and have no damn privacy. People would freak if they saw an oral syringe (even though the fucking thing is for oral). So I think it's hitting 120-140mcg (6-7 pumps). I know this for a fact because the first time I got it I gave my rat exactly .6ml and he could not stand still. He got jittery for the first time in his life time. So when I started him again I did 40-60-80-100-120.

I think they would last too. I had read a lot of threads in the past and I don't see why it wouldn't but just to be sure I contacted alpha since dat's forum is down to get the estimate of the life span.

I do re-use pin. It's convenient as hell and less things to get rid of. We could just draw back 2-3 shots in a single syringe and every time pin one shots worth. Don't see why that wouldn't work.

Man o' man. I can already see the effects of these bad boys on my animal. I have barely seen him lose fat and all day he has been walking around with tighter and a bit fuller.

Gave him 40mcg of lr3 today and going to see if a doctor would give him a shot for his shoulder.

Also the price fucking meat has gone up and it is going to keep going up. This is some G*D D#$N BULL SHIT! :banghead:

my animal has been blowing up due to the lr3. His muscles are full and round. I gave him his lr3 shot in his shoulder yesterday to help increase the localization of the lr3 to potentially help promote that part of his body and during workout, for some reason, he felt better....even afterward.

Today there has been no pain but today is no carbs day. I am going to give him 10mcg of lr3 with 4 of his carb meals on his workout days.

He has been getting 6 shot of cjc and ghrp everyday, except yesterday that he got 5, and it hasn't been problem giving it to him. Who knew it wouldn't be.

I'm doing the same thing. Using the same combo, and on week 6 of 12 of my cut. Using peps to get my bf low naturally(sort of) and then going on cycle for a nice lean bulk

I'm doing the same thing. Using the same combo, and on week 6 of 12 of my cut. Using peps to get my bf low naturally(sort of) and then going on cycle for a nice lean bulk

I think you mean your animal ;)

good to hear and good luck bud. Let us know how your research goes.

Do you compete?

No sir. Just doing it for fun :)

Question: do you think this combo is enough to preserve LBM while in a cut?

Question: do you think this combo is enough to preserve LBM while in a cut?

yes he is correct.

My animal has lost a good bit of fat but the scale has actually gone up a little, probably water weight because it's 3lbs, and today after MONTHS he had my first cheat meal and a huge one.

He look SOOOOO MUCH better!!!!! Lr3 is da shit, his pump are amazing, and the ghrp and ghrh are causing AMAZING fat loss.

So I sent my animal's info to his nutritionist and he even said that he was leaning out. I compared his pictures from his 3 week to right now and GOD DAMN he has improved a lot! Especially his upper back and his lower back is coming in.

Today it was his cheat meal day after months and he ate A LOT!!!! Like damn he probably has set him self back a week lol.

He did an hour and half of cardio today like it was nothing so that was impressive also. Shoulder is MUCH better so thank god for curcium (1/2ml EOD).

Vascularity is up after each time I pin him with lr3 and his been getting his GHRP and GHRH every 3 hours.

Okay lets...Diet from 7-12am was uber shitty Valentine day and the next morning he couldn't eat anything until 1:30 pm (stomach...food...body did not like) and then it went bad. He had couple of pieces of candy with his meal and again he couldn't eat until his pre-workout. Gave him lr3 and forced down a 45/20/10 (shake, oats, pb).

So remember that diet is shit, peptides are given one time, energy is down, body is crashing like if was just given heroin, and everything was just pure fucking shit.

DB press...100lbs 10 reps like it was nothing. So lets go over this. Had 130lbs, injured, droped all the way to 100x4, then up to 8 with myo inhibitor, 2-3 weeks of break, this for one week, one a uber shitty day did 10 with super ease. Killed the rest of the workout, did cardio like it was nothing and it was just simply impressive. LR3, post-workout meal.

Everything is back to normal today but he is probably holding a 3lb baby inside him...

Your animal has his own nutritionist... that is one spoilt animal. All Bane eats is cheese and some fruit :D

The LR3 is the USA version?

Also, is he on any anabolics?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner