over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The whole DES vs. LR3...

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I love researching with des and my animals have ALWAYS gotten amazing results from them but I started giving them lr3 recently and lr3 SOOOOOO much fucking better!

His pumps, vascularity, "leanness", skin tightness...everything is better. I love researching with DES and my animals love it also but LR3 wins hands down!

So if you are wondering which one to research with next I would say go with LR3 over Des.

I love researching with des and my animals have ALWAYS gotten amazing results from them but I started giving them lr3 recently and lr3 SOOOOOO much fucking better!

His pumps, vascularity, "leanness", skin tightness...everything is better. I love researching with DES and my animals love it also but LR3 wins hands down!

So if you are wondering which one to research with next I would say go with LR3 over Des.

DES is a significantly more difficult polypeptide to produce. I believe up to recently no one has real DES. Name one sponsor that has posted their mass spec with any data. They post all kinds of things about LR3 but not DES. This is the main reason that Ergo is now working with USA manufacturer to produce their DES. And even that i still have to test to make sure they got it right.

Until you get to research a legit DES you really cant say LR3 wins hands down :)

DES is a significantly more difficult polypeptide to produce. I believe up to recently no one has real DES. Name one sponsor that has posted their mass spec with any data. They post all kinds of things about LR3 but not DES. This is the main reason that Ergo is now working with USA manufacturer to produce their DES. And even that i still have to test to make sure they got it right.

Until you get to research a legit DES you really cant say LR3 wins hands down :)

Correct....but if your ordering one of the 2 from ergo right now then Lr3 wins hands down...I've had similar results as op

Can't wait to see the MS and protein tests on the DES alpha!

so their lr3 is legit but not their DES?

Have you tested the difference between the old and the new US made LR3?

so their lr3 is legit but not their DES?

Have you tested the difference between the old and the new US made LR3?

The new LR3 has tested awesome. I never tested the old LR3 cause by the time testing came around Phil had already switched suppliers and already made up his mind to go full USA. There was no reason for me to drop $400 on a product that is not longer going to be carried.

As far as DES goes they are different supplier than the LR3 anyways. The new USA DES is being manufactured by the same lab that makes the USA LR3 so I am hopeful but Phil knows I won't put my stamp of approval until it goes thru a full mass spec and amino acid analysis.

The new LR3 has tested awesome. I never tested the old LR3 cause by the time testing came around Phil had already switched suppliers and already made up his mind to go full USA. There was no reason for me to drop $400 on a product that is not longer going to be carried.

As far as DES goes they are different supplier than the LR3 anyways. The new USA DES is being manufactured by the same lab that makes the USA LR3 so I am hopeful but Phil knows I won't put my stamp of approval until it goes thru a full mass spec and amino acid analysis.

And the DES is still going to be tested as well, correct?

So with real des, what should we expect from it? All the same effects of lr3 but greater? Or something different?

I never got anything out of des. I think it was bunk just like the testing that caused all the drama showed. I can't wait to try the new usa des. I'm sure it will be incredible like the new usa Lr3. Post deleted in 3, 2, 1... :cool:

Well

I never got anything out of des. I think it was bunk just like the testing that caused all the drama showed. I can't wait to try the new usa des. I'm sure it will be incredible like the new usa Lr3. Post deleted in 3, 2, 1... :cool:

It was not bunk and it is not bunk......it is what we always advertised it as, IGF_1 (1,3)DES...... We are now switching to the long version and it will cost more......people love our short version and I will continue to offer it for research along with the new USA DES.

My rat saw good pumps earlier from 50mcg Ergo Des taken 30 minutes pre work out Sub Q.

I just purchased some DES during Ergo's last sale. I'm going to research it intra workout like Alpha suggested. Can't wait to try it out!

i got good pumps off ergos des aswell...but some guys scared me off of it when they said they were gaining abdominal fat from it...then i noticed i looked like i had gained some lower ab fat during the 2 weeks i was researching....so i stopped.....and now have 5-6 vials of des im scared to research...Lol

Well

i got good pumps off ergos des aswell...but some guys scared me off of it when they said they were gaining abdominal fat from it...then i noticed i looked like i had gained some lower ab fat during the 2 weeks i was researching....so i stopped.....and now have 5-6 vials of des im scared to research...Lol

You get fat from eating pop tarts and sodas........not DES.........research it. I cant believe these guys on here preaching about how to use peptides then talking about pancakes and ice cream and subs.......that will make you fat.

What?!

Who said that? Never head anything like that before...

You get fat from eating pop tarts and sodas........not DES.........research it. I cant believe these guys on here preaching about how to use peptides then talking about pancakes and ice cream and subs.......that will make you fat.

yea my diets prob more strict than most all guys on here(not even diet soda)....and i kept it all the same for my research....only other thing it coulda been was prolonged calorie restriction had slowed my metabolism by that point....or i was mistaking some water for fat....whatever it was, its gone now..Lol

still got the des...i aint throwing away or nothing

So true haha..igf is a good repartitioning agent, but its not a miracle. Your diet can be a little looser on it, but not by much unless you genetically gifted to be lean and eat like crap.

My rat saw good pumps earlier from 50mcg Ergo Des taken 30 minutes pre work out Sub Q.

Bump that! Up to date my lab has purchased about 100 vials of DES from Ergo. Damn! ALL the animals are happy and looking swole! Now with the free Des with every order, they are sure gonna grab some. :love:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131