over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Initial thoughts on Ergopep USA CJC w/Dac and GHRP-2

Powerbuilder

Registered
So I researched 2 mg of the cjc last night around 8 o'clock. I immediately felt the head rush people talk about, followed by my face feeling slightly warm and then my body feeling slightly warm and buzzed. I found it a little difficult to fall asleep but when I woke up I could tell it was a deeper sleep usual. When I woke up I immediately researched 125 mcg GHRP-2,then I showered, then I had a shake and headed to the gym. The Ghrp made feel kind of hungry but nothing over the top. I was a little sluggish initially in the morning but by the time I got to the gym I felt very refreshed and relaxed. After warming up on the bike I could tell I felt a lot better than usual. My muscles felt so refreshed and relaxed I don't recall ever feeling like that before, I could tell I was going to have a good workout. Started with stiff leg deadlifts long story short my old max was 345, today I did 405 easier than I did the 345 and if I had alternated my grip I would've been able to do 4 or 5 reps. Check it out below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXjSRM4N1Rs]Kevin OAK 405 Lb Stiff Legged Deadlift - YouTube[/ame]

That new deadlift max was done less than 12 hours after I started the cjc/ghrp. It just made my muscles feel so refreshed and relaxed. Hopefully it continues on like this, in a week i'm going to add in Igf Des & LR3.

just started using ghrp-2 and cjc with-out dac ...us made

very happy thus far

You think it added strength that fast?

Not saying a placebo but more of a pumped up mind set to get the extra weight going etc?

Either way its great when you can bust through old PR's like that.

Thoughts?

Placebo most likely. It is very unlikely that this was a result of the DAC and ghrp.

Great lift though

I don't think it made me stronger. What I think happened is my recover from the previous workout was way better than usual and I felt very relaxed. Normally I would've been pretty soar since I went pretty heavy on shoulders the day before but instead I had absolutely no soreness and my muscles felt relaxed. My assumption is because I had great recovery and felt so relaxed I was able to lift closer to what my muscles could handle instead of being limited some what due to being soar from prior workouts.

In short I think it substantially helped my recovery which in turn equated to being able to lift closer to what I'm capable of lifting.

Now I've never taken hgh so maybe this is nothing compared to that but for me since I like to lift heavy anything that can make me feel so recovered to the point that it feels like I haven't worked out in a week gets an A+ in my book. It was only my first day though so i'll see if I feel the same when I lift tomorrow.

Last edited:
Uh...yeah... Up 7 lbs since I started thursday night. And i was able to bench press 495 with a little help. The last time I attempted this weight my forearm hurt so much I couldn't attempt the weight. Definite progress made. I also added in the IGF Des pre workout 80mcg and lr3 post workout 50 mcg. Felt pretty f'ing good lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp-nDRDZ_Eo]Kevin OAK 495 lb bench press - YouTube[/ame]

I tried the cjc w/ DAC. I've only ever used ergopep... I honestly didn't like the DAC. My response is an immense difference when I use the w/out DAC.

It's great you're responding that well from it! I wish I had the same experience. We'll know it's really working when your hands are so numb, you stop updating this thread because typing is too much work.

I tried the cjc w/ DAC. I've only ever used ergopep... I honestly didn't like the DAC. My response is an immense difference when I use the w/out DAC.

It's great you're responding that well from it! I wish I had the same experience. We'll know it's really working when your hands are so numb, you stop updating this thread because typing is too much work.

The numbness is the only side I haven't gotten yet only slight pins and needles, slight numbness but nothing crazy. I'm actually sleeping less but I can tell it's deeper and i'm waking up more refreshed so that's a plus. Maybe i'll switch to w/out dac next month and see how I feel.

Great info. Keep us posted. I'm also on several Ergo products list and very pleased so far

The numbness is the only side I haven't gotten yet only slight pins and needles, slight numbness but nothing crazy. I'm actually sleeping less but I can tell it's deeper and i'm waking up more refreshed so that's a plus. Maybe i'll switch to w/out dac next month and see how I feel.

When I run cjc w/out DAC and GHRP2 at 3-4x/day... I straight up have days where I can't feel my hands in the morning for a while. Last year when I went on my first run, I would drive to work and my hands would go numb on the steering wheel. Without a doubt the two most powerful peptides next to GH itself.

Great lift bud.

I personally see my animals having better effects with cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 dosed at 6-8x a day but I have seen their strength go up since they've been on GH boosting peptides.

How long is going to be your research?

When I run cjc w/out DAC and GHRP2 at 3-4x/day... I straight up have days where I can't feel my hands in the morning for a while. Last year when I went on my first run, I would drive to work and my hands would go numb on the steering wheel. Without a doubt the two most powerful peptides next to GH itself.

I gotta try it, might order some this week

Great lift bud.

I personally see my animals having better effects with cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 dosed at 6-8x a day but I have seen their strength go up since they've been on GH boosting peptides.

How long is going to be your research?

6-8 times, that's a lot of pinning i'm researching 4x per day now. How many hours apart do you do them and how many mcg? I'm going to research for at least 2 months.

2nd month on ergo ghrp2 and Cjc no dac. Muscle soreness post workout is non existent!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

2nd month on ergo ghrp2 and Cjc no dac. Muscle soreness post workout is non existent!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That to me is the best part, there's plenty of other stuff out there that will make your muscles grow. But better recovery and minimal soreness is great.

A little short of a week on the cjc dac/ghrp-2 and started IGF on Monday. Yesterday I surprisingly was getting hypo symptoms (cold sweats, tired) I thought I had enough carbs in me but I guess not. I also probably started to high, 80 mcg des pre workout and 50 mcg lr3 post workout. In either event my stomach hasn't looked as lean as it did this morning since I was a runner in college. :D

Attachments

• Front 2-20-13-crop.jpg
    Front 2-20-13-crop.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5,534
Traps and delts are insane!

You got gyno in your chest bro or just the photo?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws