over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most TB500 at one time for site injury?

ManoftheWorld

Kilo Klub Member
I want to know for anybody who used IM/subQ at site specific area what the most used at once in one dose for specific injury that appeared to be the most effective? Im trying to figure out if there is a possible ceiling dose for site use since for example I picked up 4mg and used 1mg total IM (spread out in multiple close proximity injections of the area) directly into a shoulder I tweaked, either by mild strain/sprain, 2x/wk and was effective in repairs... in the 2 wks I noticed night and day healing, basically making a lingering nagging always re-injuring tweak go back to new.. So now I have an elbow that isnt going with the program and want to see if maybe 2mg or more can get things up to speed quicker?

Last edited:
I don't know what the largest amount is that you can pin at one time without adverse side affects. However, the protocol that I have seen and that I am using now is 5 mg a week for 6 weeks and then 2 mg a month thereafter. I pinned the 5 mg IM and all at once. You can pin it SubQ, but I found it worked better if you pinned it IM near the site of the injury.

for two acute injuries I had I used 2mg's at site 3 times a week.

for two acute injuries I had I used 2mg's at site 3 times a week.

how long was your run at that dosing?

I'll probably see how 2mg each dose works... either do the 2x/wk like before or kick it up to 3x/wk... or just bump the dose from 2mg to 3mg... for whatever reason I think taking a higher dose each time could be more effective than frequency of dosing or overall duration... I figure the higher the concentration at any one time at the injury site will better serve the injury and speed things up... hell I may push a whole 5mg at once just to see the response I get and how quick the onset..

My research subject has been suffering acute tendonitis in both elbows. I gave him 2 mg of TB every other day, each elbow gets 1mg per treatment. It's significantly better, that stuff is amazing.

well just put 2mg on board for right elbow... pretty adamant i have an ulnar collateral ligament due to location and signs/symptoms... that is a flippin sensitive area too btw, the inner elbow lol tried to keep it subq for area but sure i got decent amount in ligament cuz skin is only so thick ligament is just right there and its awkward place to position self with 1/2" 29g lol

Mine was torn pec and torn hammy. Soft tissue damage at both sites, Ran 6 mg's a week for a month then back to my normal 2mg week maint.

I did 5mg a week for 6 weeks then dropped down to 5mg a month.. It has done wonders for my shoulder

My rat was diagnosed with a protruding disc in Oct. My lab partner injects him w this protocol:

Weeks 1 and 2: 5mg
Weeks 3 and 4: 2mg

I was planning on using 5mg weeks 3 and 4, but it was working so well, I decided to back it down. Pleasantly surprised how well it healed his shoulder and elbow injuries too.

How many months has someone ran the maintenance dose?

I've given my research critter 2mg sq on top of each shoulder joint, and then skip a day, pop each elbow sq w/ one mg ea, then back to shoulders, 1 mg ea... LOVE the stuff

well i picked 15mg to hopefully get this elbow under control once and for all... had same issue for about a year now... was able to get it 90% healed with 6mg last june/july but overdid a workout and went back to square one... Ive put about 6mg so far over the course of a week now and been at 2mg doses... it feels like night and day so far and even with light weight and tension there is minimal discomfort when before there would be of a pain that would intensify as weight went up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131