over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lr3

ufcguy

Registered
im running 2mg cjc dac, and 40mcg mod grf and 100mcg ghrp x3 a day
how would u incorporate igflr3 and how much...i heard 15mcg....i dont need to boom dose or anything. i just want to see great recomp and fat loss effects from it

15mcg 1-2x per day seems like the common dose currently.

Elvia is using a higher dose of 60-100mcg per day but is only 2 or 3 days in so its hard to tell how much better his results will be. Also, his rat is off gear he said but I would pay attention to his thread if you havent seen it yet.

how far away from the other peps would u do it and what time would be optimal? post workout?

how far away from the other peps would u do it and what time would be optimal? post workout?

I would just get it in your system 2x per day. Half life is 12 hours I believe.

GRHP2/Mod GRF then 30 mins later 15mcg LR3.

JJ could probably answer your question better...

start small dosing and increase by week, 20-30days max.. then off 2-3wk and repeat...
ive found that our gorilla response to lr3,, the more u give em the more the effects,,, up to a point,, which for him is usually around 125-150mcg mark by day 16-17.. ,, plus the longer the results continue after stoppage..

never reseached small more frequent doses,, so not sure on protocols on that or effects..

start small dosing and increase by week, 20-30days max.. then off 2-3wk and repeat...
ive found that our gorilla response to lr3,, the more u give em the more the effects,,, up to a point,, which for him is usually around 125-150mcg mark by day 16-17.. ,, plus the longer the results continue after stoppage..

never reseached small more frequent doses,, so not sure on protocols on that or effects..

Also note I think Pitbull is referring to the old LR3 not the USA-LR3...

Also note I think Pitbull is referring to the old LR3 not the USA-LR3...

yep correct,, srry bout that,, mentioned it in another thread,, forgot on here..
cant wait to reseaarch the usa made..

Anyone know what the dosage on a 1ml bottle of lr3 I got from transformixpeptides would be? N how muchx a day to use on an insulin needle

Anyone know what the dosage on a 1ml bottle of lr3 I got from transformixpeptides would be? N how muchx a day to use on an insulin needle

Lr3 usually comes in a vial containing 1mg of Igf.
If you add 1cc bacteriostatic water(keep refrigerated), and use a 100unit insulin pin, then 10 units(where it says 1 on the slin pin which is 1/10 of the full pin), is equal to 100mcg of Igf1-Lr3. Use it eod to keep Igf receptors fresh. I like using 100mcg Lr3 eod micro injected in a series of ten injects of 10mcg each bilaterally in the muscle trained. If this is too bothersome for you then just take 50mcg bilaterally in each major muscle trained, meaning after training chest, inject 50mcg in each pec which is 5 units on the slin pin. 5 units is where I place the "X"

INSULIN PIN SIMULATED PIC BELOW

0llllXllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50llllllllll60llllllllll70llllllllll80llllllllll90llllllllll100

Lr3 usually comes in a vial containing 1mg of Igf.
If you add 1cc bacteriostatic water(keep refrigerated), and use a 100unit insulin pin, then 10 units(where it says 1 on the slin pin which is 1/10 of the full pin), is equal to 100mcg of Igf1-Lr3. Use it eod to keep Igf receptors fresh. I like using 100mcg Lr3 eod micro injected in a series of ten injects of 10mcg each bilaterally in the muscle trained. If this is too bothersome for you then just take 50mcg bilaterally in each major muscle trained, meaning after training chest, inject 50mcg in each pec which is 5 units on the slin pin. 5 units is where I place the "X"

INSULIN PIN SIMULATED PIC BELOW

0llllXllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllll40lllllllll50llllllllll60llllllllll70llllllllll80llllllllll90llllllllll100

I hope to use LR3 again in the next few months. I will probably do the micro injects. I plan to combine it with MGF.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws