over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Snap 8 and Matrixl

call of ktulu

Newbies
How do you dose these cosmetic peptides? How do you inject them? Do you need to continue using them to see results?

jjb, johnjuan.. i think he is banned now, but any way he injected right into forehead. Seemed to fill lines but that was mostly just local swelling effect. We contacted a compounding pharmacy that does cosmetic stuff only, no test, etc, and had them make us a serum with matrixyl, snap-8, vit C and a transdermal acrrier like DMSO but not so smelly, all in a smooth non-sticky get base. People have been buying from us a love it. I would personally rather go topical with a carrier.

how come he's banned and so contributive? is there a way to contact him about these snap-8 and matrixyl , he's the only one so far injecting it

jjb, johnjuan.. i think he is banned now, but any way he injected right into forehead. Seemed to fill lines but that was mostly just local swelling effect. We contacted a compounding pharmacy that does cosmetic stuff only, no test, etc, and had them make us a serum with matrixyl, snap-8, vit C and a transdermal acrrier like DMSO but not so smelly, all in a smooth non-sticky get base. People have been buying from us a love it. I would personally rather go topical with a carrier.

Where do you buy the creams and do you need to constantly reapply?

how come he's banned and so contributive? is there a way to contact him about these snap-8 and matrixyl , he's the only one so far injecting it

looks like jjb is back. Search forum for snap 8 you`ll find his thread and pics.

"call of" I buy our serums from a compounding pharmacy that is local to us and sell that at our skin care center. As for the "constantly apply", not sure what your definition of that is but nightly it should be used. First lessons of taking care of you facial skin wash morning and night with properly Ph balanced wash (not bar soap), moisturize, then apply serum (this product with snap 8) before bed. Serums at night only. This should be done daily. Maybe an eye cream if you wanna go crazy at night also. All this stuff will correct minor damage but it works wonders as preventative along with healthy life style and proper hydration.

I've tried Matrixyl and it did nothing. I put up a post a while back and a few others chimed in and said they didn't get any results either. I'm going to assume it's the same story for Snap-8. If this stuff actually worked and I wish it did I'm pretty sure we would all know about it by now.

damned .. I've spent the last hour reading JJ's thread, then figuring out how to go about the injections, was thinking of 'hiring' a trained botox applier .. oh well nothing ventured, nothing gained .. did you experience any problems / difficulties ?

dont worry ill get some and inject it and post pics up and see how it goes. ill find some test subjects to try it on since i dont personally need it!

Also trying to find info on how to dose it also..

dont worry ill get some and inject it and post pics up and see how it goes. ill find some test subjects to try it on since i dont personally need it!

If you are in the KL area or NW England 2nd. half of the month I would gladly be a test subject. Since my postng I've contacted all the top aestethic clinics here and they don't want to know. They'll gladly sell me botox and their other standard treatments but nothing off the beaten track .. hillbillies.

Yes I would be willing to try also.

Why don't you just purchase botox and have it done by a professional?

I called a spa in the area, they wanted 600 to do an amount that lasts 3 months.

FU, I went and did same thing for under 50.

Don't fall for bulk purchases at a low price either, the place will go under before you use it all and you are out.

Last edited:

How did it go .. all this time later and I've still not got round to it basically as I couldn't find someone to help me with he jabs. Now I've found a regular nurse who sees a potential opening in the market (clever girl), is researching a lot and practising on tomatoes :) .. next Monday will give it a run.

SNAP 8 for the forehead, Matrixyl around the eyes sounds like the way to go. Forehead not a issue, nursey is still trying to understand whereabouts around the eyes .. any advice ?

Also anyone tried injecting argireline acetate or lipopeptide yet .. if so where and with what resuly ?

ive used matryxl once an had really good results with.....good enough results for me to buy more.....the effects seemed to have faded a lil bit after two or three months....an ive also read all of jj posts which made me look into it myself to give it a try.......as far as dosing I used the whole bottle split between both eyes.....five injections on each under skin of each eye....I used .25 of a mil of bac w.....

Anyone interested in possibly making a good* transdermal carrier for snap-8 and mitraxyl(sp) just lmk. I want to for myself anyways so if there were a few others that wanted to make it a team effort we could try it on our test animals and see the effects. This would be for research purposes only fpr the forum and its members and not for profit. I just dont feel like buying 10vials just for me so looking to team up with someone. I already have some pure HA to add to the cream but true wrinkle reduction will come from the snap 8. As high as 68% reduction in depth of wrinkles was noticed from a 10% cream so I'd like to make a 15-20% cream and add HA and some aminos that are used fpr dermabrasion therapy as well. Should provide some serious results. And dmso will also be a part of the carrier as well as aloe Vera and some other stuff I wont give away. Pm me if interested. May take me a while to get back to you but I will eventually. I'm thinking if a good astringent is used to clean the area first and skin was just wet then it should penetrate well and give good results. I am actually trying to target the smile/laugh lines beside the lips and nose along with forehead and some eyes for the hell of it. Considering it works similar to botox in interrupting the signal to the tissue to contract I'm thinking there is serious promise here its just big pharma that doesnt want to see it work. Oh, and I guess it should be mentioned that I learned a bit from a compounding pharmacy tech on how to make solutions. And "they" can't use dmso at their location but wholeheartedly believe in it's effectiveness. So again, all things considered I think we have a winner its just going to take someone actually willing to spend a little dough to make it happen and I'm a broke ass for the time being. Saving up to get 3 vials for myself with which I could make a decent 15% formula. 4 and a 20% would be in the works. We shall see in about a month when I have funds. Let the thread be revived!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws