over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACTN3 cycle?

swagswag

Newbies
I've been doing some research on ACTN3. Seems too good to be true..has anybody heard of people running this? I was wondering if anybody has seen any info about cycles? (doses, what to mix it with, length...etc.) I'm excited to hear more about this stuff!

Thanks

Thanks, bro! Also, do you know how to reconstitute it..like the saturation dose? etc.
I'm ready to try this stuff!

unfortunately that log ends without him trying it, I can't find any logs on it with actual results but would be interested to try it.

What do you think of me adding 1mL of water to ACTN3? Would that be appropriate?

Well ergo sells it at 100mcg per vial, so on a 1ml insulin needle with 100 units if you reconstituted it with 1ml of water you would have 1mcg per unit on the slin pin. But I wouldn't reconstitute it with regular water if thats what you mean... thats not safe. I use .9% sodium chloride for everything, its cheapest and works. But bacteriostatic water is also very common.

Yes, I meant bacteriostatic water. LOL, my apologies, I couldn't think of the name of of the top of my head. So what do you think an appropriate saturation dose would be?

Honestly I have no clue, need to get on pubmed and try to find some articles. What are your goals?

I want to become more athletic and quicker. I'm naturally pretty fast; above average, but not by much.

And thanks for the Pubmed recommendation...on it right now! I'll post on here if I see anything worthwhile.

Do you have a good workout routine with plyos and sprints? Either way you would want to incorporate that with this

Yes, I plan on doing a lot of plyo/sprints with some strength training on the side.

How old are you? On any aas? If you're doing it for a sport and too young I don't want to condone the use of aas but it would probably be a good combo with this, it doesn't seem to help build muscle, instead it just helps turn the muscle you have in to fast twitch fibers. But if you were really looking for more speed and athleticism then low dose test, and 25mg of var ed along with the right training will do that easily

I just turned 33, Lol. I'm currently not on any aas' right now, but if I was to run ACTN3, I planned on running Anavar and possibly some test susp.

**broken link removed**
This source said adding 100ul(0.1ml) to the solution...getting closer...

Haven't ran it, yet. If I ran it, I would start around mid-end of June, I will post results and/or a log if I do. I'm wanting to know if results will become permanent or not?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws