over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 question??

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
You talked about this before. If I am already pretty dark and just want a boost how much mt2 to take ? 100mcg every other day ? E3d??

I use 250mcg per tan session.

Sent from my Galaxy Siii Taptalk2

I only tan 1 time a week. So use that day or night before ?

i used 100mcg EOD for a couple weeks till dark enough then cut it to twice a week and worked well. Made a lot of moles alot darker too though

You talked about this before. If I am already pretty dark and just want a boost how much mt2 to take ? 100mcg every other day ? E3d??

That sucks.

No, thats MT2... the moles are inevitable...
Personally I just tan once a week at most and use 250 mcg before hand. Anywhere from an hour to a minute before... This is enough to keep me pretty tan year round. Enough to the point where when I was at the doctors office with my wife and the nurse was asking me questions she felt the need to ask "Are you caucasian?". I am...lol If you want a quicker change add a session, or better yet get some natural sunlight, though that can be hard this time of year. Ive found for me real sun regardless of when the MT is dosed makes the skin color change much more dramatic.

I used 250mcg daily for 10 days,then 250 mcg before tanning usually twice a week 7 minutes only in bed,Very dark.

I have noticed with MT2 and myself and alot of my mates, its trial and error with the doses. Some people need minimal doses and others need more. Best to just test it at low doses and work your way up as required.
Take your time with the first 20 days though as it usually takes a couple of weeks to fully kick in

On all the research that I have read it states that it can, but I wouldnt rely on it to use for fat burning purposes.
Havent really noticed any fat burning properties when I use it

I used 250mcg per day for the first couple weeks. Maintenance is 100mcg and 10 min tan every other week. I have to say, it works well.

I don't see any fat burning, but it does make me mildly nauseous and that curbs my appetite.

Last edited:
Fat burning? That's the first I've heard of that.. I've used it a few times now, with minimal results with tanning (I have fair skin), but I never noticed any fat burning.

I'm seeing a lot of you take it before tanning, that's something I never tried. I always just took it before bed because of the nausea. Next time I find a quality MT2 to run, I'll try dosing before I hit the tanning bed, maybe with a bit of luck it'll help!

FWIW, I always started with 250mcg and worked my way up as the sides subsided.. nausea weakened, but always got flushing. Would end up at 1mg per night. I've used as much as 60mg but barely got tanned at all. You guys are all lucky. Got plenty of new freckles though... some in the strangest places too.. like on my ear lobe :(

Last edited:
That sucks buddy. I noticed on another thread that you have been re freezing your peps after recon. Try not doing that with your next batch. I've had heaps of different brands of MT2 and they all worked well. Also how long were you on at a time, cause when I start it usually takes 2-3 weeks for colour to kick in and then it's almost overnight

That sucks buddy. I noticed on another thread that you have been re freezing your peps after recon. Try not doing that with your next batch. I've had heaps of different brands of MT2 and they all worked well. Also how long were you on at a time, cause when I start it usually takes 2-3 weeks for colour to kick in and then it's almost overnight
I've been on as long as 3 months. I think it comes down to the quality of the MT2, or the lack thereof.

My first time running MT2 was a few years ago and I only used 30mg and got really good results. It was made in the USA I believe. Every time after that it's been ineffective. All the stuff I've run after that was apparently 'Made in Canada', but none of it worked well. I just tried some from labpe late last year and I got so congested I could barely breath out my nose.. was blowing snot all day.

If I can find a quality peptide supplier with real quality MT2, I'll give it another go and hope for the best.

I've used a fair few brands over the years, but then I realised Ergos and how cheap it was. I've paid more than triple the price. Very sceptical at first but the price was too cheap to not risk a run with it. IMO it works well.

been using ergo for two years never had any issues....250mcg every tan session which is twice a week.....use 500 if i go once

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131